RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remembering Olympus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Aphrodite looks somewhat bored.

"Nothing much, just was travelling a lot."

She is sitting on a chair now.

"How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:42 am

Dio intrudes by simply saying. "Stealthy things" He laughs and takes a huge drink from his bottle. With that done he sits down and looks out the window at the streets of Vale below trying to remember if he has done anything in the past year besides drink and hang out with Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Artemis lays back on the couch a little further and thinks for a moment to get an answer that didn’t elude to her killing people for money. She ended up thinking a little too long and ended up daydreaming for a moment and forgetting the people in the room. After a moment she crashed back to reality and gave her response. "I have been taking odd-jobs whenever I can...trust me there are more ways to make money than you think if you apply yourself" her reply didn’t exactly scream "assassin" but at least she wasn’t exactly lying either.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Dio gets up and puts his beer down in the counter and says. "Hey Artemis... I think I let something in the laundry.... Err room... I'm going to go grab it..."With that said he gets up and heads over to the door. He takes out his automatic lockpicker 9000 Artemis got him for Chrostmas and easily lockpicks the door. He walks inside and closes the door behind him. He begins to do Dio things...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Artemis nodded to Dio for a moment while she spoke and sipped her drink for a minute before realizing what Dio could possibly be doing with all her worn articles. Her mind raced with possibilities instead of actually stopping Dio for several minutes. She sat in the seat staring at the wall intensely while doing so too flustered to move at this point. It took another five minutes for her to stand from her seat and begin making her way to the laundry room with a dangerous look in her eye. She wrapped her hand around the cold knob and opened the door. There she stood in the doorway witness to Dio..doing Dio things. She approached him with a furious look in her eye and raised her open palm and went to slap him.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Dio turned around with a huge smile on his face. In his hands was not a used pair of pantaloons but a small bouquet of roses. "Surprise! I knew you would fall for it! Hiding them in the laundry was the best idea ever...Anyways I got these for you in memory of our well if you want to call it anniversary go ahead."He hands her the roses and awaits her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Artemis stopped her hand inches away from Dio's face and froze for a moment. She returned her arm to her side as her face became redder and redder by the second. She continued to blush as she took the roses and wrapped her arms around Dio slowly. She pressed her face against his chest and spoke "Heres to our anniversary" she said before raising her head,removing her mask and pecking Dio on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Dio smiled and moved her head away from his chest he could see her blushing oh so brightly and he noticed her perfect complexion and realised his life would be complete after he did what he was about to do in 5 seconds. He moved her head towards his and passionately kissed her on the lips. After he was done he said. "And hoping for many more years as well."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Artemis kept her arms around Dio as she hugged him tighter and smiled (her mask is still off). "Thank you for being with me..." she smiled before grabbing the top of her hood and yanking it downward. Her jet black hair flowed out from her hood as she smiled. Her two ears twitched slightly in the cool air as she moved to hug him again.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Dio smiled as Artemis revealed her perfect hair and surprisingly 2 black kitty ears :3. He says. "Hah, I didn't know you were a Faunus...I like that"He massages her ears a bit and keeps her held tight.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Artemis visibly relaxed as he buried her face in Dio's chest "Sh-...shutup" she pouted as she continued to hug him. After a minute she kissed Dio again before releasing him from the hug and scratching her ears a little. A realization suddenly dawned on her that there were guests in the house and they may have heard the two. In her panic she closed the door an locked it...locking the both of them inside (neither of them know this).
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:10 pm

"Now that that's done with.. let's get back to the matter at hand."Dio pulls Artemis close again and pulls her in for another passionate kiss. He gives her the 'it's time' look and initiates.

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:25 pm

((Yes Im using the time machine again deal with it))

Artemis was leaned against the wall with her hood and mask back on and was staring at Dio intently for a moment while thinking of what to say. The realization dawned upon her again as he panicked "Oh no...I forgot we have guests over" Artemis began pacing the room hoping to find a solution.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Dio looks up at Artemis and says. "Hey, it's all good. It's not like we don't know them or anything. They're cool with it...or maybe they never even heard a peep and thought we were searching for something this whole tims!"He stands up and hugs Artemis and pulls her close to him and simply says. "It's all fine...Everything will be ok...."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Artemis continued to sutter and blabber for several minutes with a entirely red face while at some points going invisible only to come back into view moments later. It took her a while but she eventually relaxed and hugged Dio before releasing him. "Thanks Dio" she spoke softly before going near the door "Should we head back?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Dio hears those words. 'Should we head back?" He istantly gets wide eyed and begins to freak. "Go back out! What if they heard us! Or! What if they're messaging someone right now! OMG I JUST HEARD SOMEONE FREAKIN IN A LAUNDRY ROOM!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Aphrodite looks annoyed and is slipping from her polite behavior to just anger.

"What is taking them so long! This just really annoying they need to be nicer to guests. Just because we haven't seen each other for a while doesn't mean they can make us wait!"

Aphrodite then hears Dio freaking out and grins wickedly.

"Oh Dio... you really shouldn't have yelled... I have a preeetty good idea of what you and Artemis were doing. Ha! Inside joke... good one Aphro."

Aphrodite is still grinning but is talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Dio takes a deep breath and unlocks the laundry room. He steps out into the main living area and waves at Aphro and Apollo trying to act oblivious to what just happened. He laughs and keeps waving until he finally realizes... He isn't wearing a shirt. His eyes widen and he says. "Quick Aphro! Gimme your shirt! Wait...that won't work...ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!""
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Aphrodite stands up and giggles.

"Hey Dio? What were you doing in there. In a locked room. With Art. Perhaps each other."

Aphrodite starts to twirl her hair as she waits for a response.

"Oh and cover both halves of your body."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:01 pm

When he hears Aphro hear this he looks down and realises that he has no pants either and is just in boxers... He runs over to the kitchen and puts on the first thing he finds... Which is the kiss the cool apron Artemis keeps around for 'entertaining guests'.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Aphrodite looks amused and sadistic at the same time.

"So tell me... what- no wait! Who were you doing in there, Dio."

Aphrodite waits for a response again.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Dio looks at Aphro in the most realistic way he had ever done and said. "Not Artemis"Trying to sound as serious as he could but even someone stupid could tell he was the most obvious person ever.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Aphrodite looks convinced.

"Oh really? You should have said so..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Dio smiles convinced his plot actually worked and he said. "Yep,Artemis just had to....um do...someone...I MEAN SOMETHING, that definetly wasn't me OR A PERSON! Alright...ya got me...I was um...Doing? Artemis...."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Aphrodite looks at him, with empathy.

"Dio, your lie was terrible and I know you did the deed it was Artemis. It wasn't subtle. You two were moaning."

Aphrodite looks annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Dio laughs sarcastically and says. Ya...about that...did I mention today's our anniversary? I had a well...plan...I'd say it worked out!"Dio notices Aphro looking a bit annoyed and he rubs the back of his neck and bows in front of Aphro. "I apologize missus for the 'ruckus' in the adjacent room'He also leans in close to Aphro and whispers. "How loud was the moaning..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Aphrodite says

"You are forgiven by me. By the way... your building super called... he heard the moaning. He asked if you had ghosts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering Olympus
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: