RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remembering Olympus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:24 pm

When a flash suddenly appeared and filled her vision. She managed to catch a small glimpse of who and what it was. Her face turned bright red nearly instantly. Artemis released a small "peep" from her mouth before fading back out of vision and holding Dio tightly. Her embarrassment was too much for her to handle at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Dio notices Artemis fade out of sight and he feels something clinging to his side. He smiles and says to Aphro. "Oh nothing... just having some personal time, you know. What could you be shopping for around here? There's nothing but food places around these parts."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Aphrodite smiles.

"Psst. If you tell anyone I was shopping for food alone."

Aphrodite's smile turns sinister.

"I'll rip your throat out."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Artemis' faded back into view nearly instantly after Aphrodite spoke. She suddenly appeared and stood between Dio and Aphrodite and stared Aphrodite with a cold stare...it was the stare that would send chills down even the most hardened mans spine. "HEY! this is your first time seeing Dio in how long?! and you give him death threats?!" she got closer to Aphrodite "Greet him properly" she intensified her cold stare.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Aphrodite stiffens then smiles.

"See you haven't changed."

Aphrodite smiles innocently.

"Where is Apollo we need a reunion!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Dio looks at the reappearing Artemis and puts a hand on her shoulder motioning her to lighten up a bit. He says. "Ya, I haven't heard from that guy in forever... wonder what he's been up to lately...actually nevermind I don't." Dio frowns and remembers the argument he had with Apollo before their graduation from Olympus.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Aphrodite is holding a bag with ribs and chicken wings in it and hands it to Dio.

"C'mon don't be sad. And don't ask why I had that. I wasn't shopping for food here."

Aphrodite is standing very lady-like... except she has a sauce stain on her hankerchief.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Dio takes the bag and looks inside. He takes out the container with chicken in it and notices half of them missing. "I see you were hungry?" He smiles and looks over at the peeved Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Apollo is walking down the street in Vale, looking around at all the shops. It's been too long since I've been to Vale. This is a good city. He comes to a part of the city that is mainly comprised of food shops and a public park. He sees a group of three gathered around a bench. Hmm, they look familiar. Wait! Oh. My. Gods. Apollo's eyes widen as he runs over to the other three members of team GODS. He smiles as he arrives at the bench. "Hey guys, you having a reunion without me?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Dio hears a familiar voice and turns around to see Apollo heading their way. On instinct he grabs Artemis' hand and then turns fully around and says. "Apollo! How've you been?! We were right about to call you up and head over to Artemis' for a reunion sort of thing. He motions to the bag in his hand. "Aphro got the food."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Artemis calmed down after a minute and stood with her arms crossed staring at Aphrodite. Her expression suddenly changed when Dio took her and she turn with Dio to see Apollo. She frowned under her mask slightly as she knew things hadn’t been too good between the two when they last meet...if only she knew why. She remained silent for a moment before speaking "Yeah I hope my place is still clean" she laughed slightly in a cheery tone her team-mates had never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Apollo looks at Dio holding onto Artemis. He stares at him for a second before putting on a smile. It really has been a while. I almost forgot... "Look. I know we didn't exactly leave each other on the best terms. But at least for right now, can we put our differences aside for a little bit so we can have a proper reunion?" Don't worry. I haven't fully forgiven you either. Apollo turns to Aphrodite and a real smile spreads across his face. "Hey Aphro, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Aphrodite smiles gently at Apollo.

"I've been fine, thanks. How have you been?"

Aphrodite looks at Dio.

"I wasn't hungry. The staff took some since... I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Dio sighs at Apollo and gives Aphro a look of confusion and says. "Okay?" He looks at Artemis and asks. "So, want to head over to your place?" He takes out the box of ribs from the bag and takes one. He motions the bag around to anyone who wants it. "Anyone hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:17 pm

"I've been doing good. I've spent my time since graduation travelling the world some more, helping out where I can." Apollo looks at the ribs hungrily and grabs one. "Thanks, I haven't eaten in a while." He takes a bite, being careful not to get sauce all over himself.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:13 pm

((Guys I fixed the time machine))

Artemis unlocked the door to her apartment. It was clean and tidy with the walls being a cozy white and a couch in the corner facing the wall where a tv was set up. There was a long coridor on the right that led to Artemis' bedroom and laundry room both of which had locked doors. The kitchen was on the left and had a working stainless steel stove and fridge. The apartment gave anyone in it a strange calm feeling. "Here we are...sorry for the mess" she said despite the apartment being insanely clean.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Dio puts the bag of food on the kitchen counter. He remembers his stash of drinks in the back of her fridge and opens it frantically searching for his beer."Gah! Where is it? Art?! Did you see my drinks anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Apollo looms around the apartment, noting its cleanliness. He grins a little when he hears Artemis apologize for the mess. "Nice place. It's okay, I think it's clean enough for us." He watches Dio search the fridge for his beer, looking frantic."I see you haven't lost your love of alcohol."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Aphrodite looks around the apartment, admiring the cleanness of the apartment.

She is looking around and admiring the place.

"Nice place you got here."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Artemis left to check the locks on her laundry room and bedroom. Both were locked as it turns out. She soon returned to the main room and gave Dio his answer "Third shelf on the right inside the fridge" she said before turning to Apollo and Aphrodite. "Thank you and welcome please make yourself at home she spoke before leaving to double check the locks...you cant trust Dio not to snoop.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Aphrodite is confused.

"Do you two live together? Because why else would he have a stash of beer in YOUR fridge."

Aphrodite sweat drops.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Dio searches through the fridge more and finds it once he gets the location from Artemis. He takes two out 4 and throws 1 at Apollo and 1 at Aphro. He hands one to Artemis and pops the cap on his. "So, what now guys? This is a reunion after all. We got the drinks and food...hmm"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Something in Aphrodite's head clicks and she has a princess-like stance.

"As if I would consume such an unworthy and distasteful drink."

She blinks three times and sighs.

"I did it again, didn't I...."

She places the beer on the counter and begins to sulk.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Apollo catches the bottle and opens it. He takes a drink and smiles. "You always did make the best beer, Dio." He sits down in the nearest chair while taking another sip. He watches as Aphro has her princess moment. "It's okay Aphro. No need to beat yourself up over it."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Artemis made her way back to the main room once again and was given a drink nearly right after she arrived. She quickly opened it and sipped the contents before sitting on the couch. "So what have you two been up to recently?" she asked Apollo and Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Aphrodite looks somewhat bored.

"Nothing much, just was travelling a lot."

She is sitting on a chair now.

"How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:42 am

Dio intrudes by simply saying. "Stealthy things" He laughs and takes a huge drink from his bottle. With that done he sits down and looks out the window at the streets of Vale below trying to remember if he has done anything in the past year besides drink and hang out with Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering Olympus
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: