RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classroom At Beacon

Go down 
+10
Skylight
CentralDogma
Sun Wukong
DrGustave
zhleader
Shemskis
Dust_hunter0
DatteSa
Jetscream
pankakemixer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zhleader

Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Zack, noticing Shem's tired expression, fires 2 cookies down to Shem and Lyra. "Here, these will help you wake up!" Zack yells, enthusiastically. Feeling helpful, Zack leans back in his chair, smiling and throwing his feet up on top of his desk. Again, ignoring the look of disdain from the professor, he folds his arms and begins to daydream about enhancing his weapon with Jet's help.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Declan zoned out as the teacher started talk, he looked down his gauntlets which had lost some of their shine since he last fixed them up. He rubbed his eyes ' This class so boring...'
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Jet leans back and yawns wide, his chair leaning back. He flails a bit when his chair almost falls, but he pushes it back down. "That was smooth......"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Declan looks back at his classmates, wondering what they were all doing with their time.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Issac walks into the classroom knowing he's insanely late. "Hello, Professor. Sorry for my extreme tardiness, but as this is my first day at your illustrious school I became catastrophically lost. I apologize and will try my best to learn the layout of this institution." And with that he sits in a seat as close to the center of the room as possible.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Lucina walks into the classroom not knowing she is late. She walks in and says" Good morning everyone....uhh why are you staring at me?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Jet's head tilts down a few times, on the verge of sleep. Each time his head jerks up and he looks around nervously, hoping desperately the teacher didn't see.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:04 pm

"Probably because you got here later than everyone else..." Declan half-mumbles as he turns around.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Lucina checks her watch and instantly realizes" Wow my watch was probably reset during the fight in the cafe" She sits down awkwardly and starts playing with her pen
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Jet finally loses the battle and falls asleep. His head smacks into the desk and he falls over out of his chair with a thud.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Declan turned around and put his head down. He stared blankly at the professor "When do we get to actually get to fight monsters?" He mumbled to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Declan puts his head down and drifts off into sleep. (AKA I have to leave)
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Zack notices Jet slumped over on the ground and fires three cookies directly onto him. "WAKE UP COOKIES!" Zack screams gleefully. He meets the gaze of the obviously enraged teacher and quickly darts beneath his desk. He pokes his head up and silently cheers, "wake up cookies..." before slinking back out of view.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Jet slowly groans and wakes up, regretting not sleeping much last night as he climbed back into his chair, resting his head on his arms. "Mmmf... When do we get out...?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:49 pm

"Jet... WAKE UP. YOU HAVE HOMEWORK!!!"

Kaitlyn throwns lightning dust at Jet.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:51 pm

"I'M AWAKE!!" Jet yells, a little aggravated by the dust. He looks around after he yells, a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Coming from outside would be the loud rhythmic drumming of boots, Aoife throws the doors open, yelling at the professor, "Sorry I'm late." Before taking seat on a relatively empty row.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:01 pm

"This place is absolute anarchy. I love it."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Following Aoife closely, Arthur walks in rubbing sleep from his eyes, mumbling an incoherant apology, and sits himself by his companion.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Zack pokes his head out from under the desk. "So, does anyone wanna ditch classes after this and spar?" He is clearly bored with the class material and knows that his encounters with following teachers will probably only get worse. "I don't think the professor would mind if I just left and never came back..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Jabbing Arthur in the side gently, she titters at the book throw before whispering, "Seems like we are not the first ones late. Think it would be wise to fall asleep with a drink in hand, or too far?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:41 pm

"Well I think class is getting out soon enough, Zack." Jet said with a big yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classroom At Beacon   Classroom At Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom At Beacon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next