RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Academy Cafe

Go down 
+25
Pad molone
Kaliot
Ziplock80
SentientSnake
Shadowfox66
eyeblaster3
Fogfun
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
A_rav
Steven
Kellenredx
bren159
wubwub
pankakemixer
Dante
zhleader
Shemskis
Jetscream
JL
CordialBetrayal
Dakir
Joe Liquori
DatteSa
Skylight
AkaiOtaku
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Academy Cafe - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:02 pm

As they arrive to the empty end of the room Zwei leans toward Shem
"Its a long story about how I know this but Do you know anyone named Lucina?"
Zwei pauses to see if anyone is watching
"There were two people meeting they began talking about assassins and things of the sort and Lucina  it turns out of them is apparently a top class merc...I think her life is in danger"
Zwei leans in closer
"I came to you because they also mentioned you"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:10 pm

"I dont know why"
Zwei used his calmest tone
"Im not trying to scare you im trying to help you...the merc was apparently that girls cousin from what I heard goes by the name of Kalius"
Zwei sighs
"Her LIFE is in danger Shem...and I fear yours is too"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Kyri nodded to Shem as he got up to go help out Zwei and she turned to lucina as the girl started to ask her how she met Shem.

"Oh, well i was looking for my locker, and then i showed off my weapon... and he offered to show me around the school since i really don't know where anything is at. And well i guess that makes me kinda a friend of Shem, though i would more say acquaintance." she took another sip of her tea and then set it down. The warm liquid sank into her belly and she smiled happily as she sat back to talk to the two.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:12 pm

"ah, well Shem is a good friend maker." Lucina smiles and is still throwing Aetherius around
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:12 pm

Jet walks into the cafe, looking as he normally does. Except covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Indigo, covered in sweat, noticed the boy who entered, covered in blood. She approached him and said through heavy breaths "What happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Kyri looks back and forth from one to the other and then she looked as another person entered the cafe.

"Well yeah.... he's a nice guy and all.... what is going on? Is that kid covered in blood?!" she cut off her own sentence and just pointed to jet with a shocked look on her face.

"I knew i shouldn't have put my weapon away..." she muttered
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:18 pm

"There was another guy...He wore a black long trenchcoat"
some anger began to return to Zwei
"black hair and a small beard and his eyes...they weren’t human"
Zwei begins to remember his attack on the man
"I stabbed him...he just stood there breathing...alive"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:22 pm

"Yes he did...both"
memories of yesterday flood back into Zwei's mind
"fast too...inhumanly fast"
Zwei clenches his fists
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:24 pm

"Well, I was out in the forest. I met this new kid, didn't catch his name, but he looked like one if those brooding types. Anyway, next thing we know, BOOM! Big pack of Beowolves." He grabs a sandwich and sits down in a chair, his armor thinking against the wood. "And the next thing the Beowolves know, they're getting cut in half and set on fire. Fun stuff."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:31 pm

Zwei nods
well this week just gets better and better he thought to himself
He turns and sits at an empty table trying to make sense himself of what just happened
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Kyri waved back at Shem seeing the half hearted smile as she could tell it wasn't going well. This guy took him aside to talk about something dire, and now he was coming back.

"Um... something has to be going on.... with all of this." she stops and listens to Jet's story about taking out a pack of beo-wolves

I guess there are some really strong new comers here... wait.... i remember that voice... just from... where? Her mind quickly raced.

She looked up to Shem who just came back to the group.

"Sure... a tour sounds... fun." she says with a smile as she gets up from her seat.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Indigo looked at him, her head cocked. "You just casually fight beowolves in your spare time?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:36 pm

"Well I didn't go looking for them. They just showed up." He takes a bite from his sandwich. "Do you think I'd just run away? I've taken out a Deathstalker by myself, I can handle a group of Beowolves. Plus, I had that other guy with me."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:38 pm

She followed him and shook her head as they walked to the door.

"No, everythings okay. It was nice to meet a few friends of yours Shem..." She realized she forgot her tea and stopped.

"Oh, hold on a second, i'll be right there." she ran back to where she was sitting and grabbed her cup of tea and smiled at the others embarrassed.

"Oh.. so... where's the first stop?" she asked as she came back to him.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Now his story was starting to sound far fetched. "You did not!" Rememering her manners she adds "I'm Indigo by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Zwei having sorted out his thoughts slowly gets up and makes his way toward the exit
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:42 pm

Kyri followed Shem out of the cafe.

(To the Arena!)
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:42 pm

"Name's Jet, Jet Nadapil. And I did too! Wasn't easy mind you, toughest fight of my life." He says, rubbing his chest a bit.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Indigo eyed Jet for a bit before remembering how exhausted she was. "Well I sitll don't believe you, I'm to tired to argue any further. Do you know where I can find some water?" I just ran 5 miles and I'm about pass out if I don't get some quick."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:52 pm

"You can get some up there." He points to the area where he got his sandwich. "And I have the scars to prove it."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Zwei stopped just before the exit and remembered
I need to warn Lucina too
He spotted the girl pointed to and made his way over to her
"Lucina right?..."
Zwei whispered to her
"I need to talk to you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Cafe