RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nitzlplix

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:12 am

Inigo sees Kirkka nod and smirks.

He launches himself forward towards shard in a weaving path (zig-zag). When he gets near enough to Shard, he performs a leg sweep.

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Caprole0

If that is dodged or blocked, Inigo will au (cartwheel) around Shard and perform another low sweep.

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Relogio16
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:21 am

As the first leg sweep come at him, Shard slams Shrapnel down into the ground, putting Inigo on a collision course with it. As Inigo is blocked by the blade, Shard aims a kick at Inigo. One leg off the ground, Inigo's second leg swipe knocked Shard onto his back.
Shard's arm came down at an awkward (and slightly painful) angle, as he was still holding onto Shrapnel as he fell.
Ignoring the pain, Shard laughed. It had been a while since he'd been in a decent fight.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:40 am

Shard's kick comes down on Inigo's bent forearm. (Neither of his weapon sets are currently activated).

The kick is hard and causes a numbness to the area it strikes, but does not stop his movement.

Continuing with the spinning momentum, Inigo circles around Shard ((What Inigo has been doing this whole time is circling within a close proximity of Shard with shard being the center))

He feigns a misstep, but performs a dropkick out of the sequence aimed at Shard's abdomen.

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Capachib
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:57 am

Shard weighs his options; he can dodge the attack and go back to his 'Avoid Evade' tactics, or he can take the kick and use it to MAYBE get an advantage over Inigo. The second option had the drawback of tempting the Beast, but at this point, Shard doesn't care.
Inigo's foot is travelling towards him, and chooses the second.
Shard catches inigo's kick as it connects with his abdomen. It hurt, but he'd taken much worse and dealt with it. He yanked Inigo's leg out from under him as he stood up, and used the leg as leverage to get a kick at Inigo's manhood.

((OOC, Shard plays dirty. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:07 am

Shard's foot connects with Inigo's crotch. A jolt of pain surges through his body and he winces.

He grabs Shard's leg and pulls him down as he brings his head up to headbutt him, face-to-face.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:15 am

"DAMN he's got a freaking hard head"
Shard now had slight lower abdomen pains AND a headache.
"This's getting interesting!"
Shard grinned. Despite the pain, this was a much better way to spend a day than sitting on a bed stewing in misery.
Inigo may have more significant hits (aside from crotch-shot), but they all have left him slightly open.
With Inigo this close (and holding him), missing a shot with the Armbrust would take more skill than hitting.
Shard laughed again and fired a Sleeper at Inigo, separated himself from the Grevista, and shot a Gel-Bolt at him.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:14 am

Their foreheads clash, and for a split-second his vision goes blank. Inigo thrashes wildly until he regains his vision, by then, the Sleeper bolt hits Inigo in the right leg above the knee, then being separated from the lock, the Gel-bolt hits his left food grounding him to the arena floor.

Inigo kneels down on his left leg, facing Shard with his right leg completely numb.

He glares at Shard, then cracks a smirk.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Finish me if you can! Or are you too afraid?" with a sinister grin.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:41 am

Shard walks over to Shrapnel and yanked it out of the ground. Smirking, as his plan was working. Shard starts to walk in circles around Inigo, breaking bits of the floor with Shrapnel as he walks.
"Fear has nothing to do with it. You think you scare me? That is actually amusing. If I've learned anything in my time, It's this; Take any chance you get. People don't really care, no matter how much they say they do. If it comes down to a choice between you and them, they won't even think about you. You are the only person who will look out for yourself. And you think I won't come near to finish this because I'm scared? No. I know you. You probably have something planned, and call me crazy, but I like it better when I'm not in pain."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:54 am

"If you think you're safe standing over there...well, let's just say that you're not"

Inigo activates his armaments.

"But if you don't hurry up, there's no telling what might happen" with a fox-like smile.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:00 am

Shard laughed again
"Oh I know I'm not safe over here. But you fail to see the bigger picture"
As he spoke, Shard was lifting the floor around Inigo using Shrapnel.
Within a few seconds, the ground around Inigo had formed into a dome around his location.
"Learn to know stalling from idle chit-chat." Laughed Shard.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:23 am

Inigo becomes enclosed in Shard's dome of debris. Just when he is out of Shard's sight, he pulls out the Stunner bolt and uses uses his right Push Fist to shoot ENERGY into his right leg.

Simultaneously, he uses his left Push Fist to HEAT the area around his left foot, evaporating the goo.

He regains the use of his right leg, albeit being very stiff-feeling. Inigo then stands up and waits to see what happens.

Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:29 am

"First time that's worked"
Shard takes the time to replace the Dust canister and the Armbrust canister.
He boosts his Aura through his arms and rams Shrapnel into the dome,using the Dust to make a smooth entrance. (Sorry, no cracks in the metal)
Shard picks the dome up on the end of Shrapnel, his Aura giving him strength beyond belief. He braces himself, and slams the dome back down as hard as he can.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:40 am

Inigo feels the dome begin to move around him. He takes a wide stance.

As he feels the dome begin to shift downwards, he claps his hands together, activating the Push Fists' alternate function, sending an extremely high voltage shock at the dome wall, and by extension, directly down the length of Shrapnel and at Shard.

While Inigo is grounded due to his footwear, the extremely high amount of energy surging from his weapon would cause the electricity to arc within the dome. He will not emerge from this unscathed, but he wasn't going to make this easy for Shard.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:18 am

The electricity shot straight down Shrapnel and straight into Shard. He was determined not to give in. He managed to finish the downward swipe, but his palms were pretty burnt. He let go of Shrapnel and shook his hands in the air. That was the final argument he needed. He was going to get some gloves from somewhere.
However, right now, Shard had to deal with this.
As far as he knew, Inigo was still trapped. Shard wasn't going to try the sword approach, so what could he do?
Well, only one thing left he could do (without breaking the dome).
Shrapnel was still in the dome, sticking straight out.
Shard boosted his Aura again, this time, preparing to cover Shrapnel with it once he touched his blade. He ran at the dome and punched the hilt of Shrapnel, forcing it to bury into the dome up to the hilt. He quickly grabbed Shrapnel and went to slam the dome again, only this time, he swung it OVER his head.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:57 am

Recovering from the shock, Inigo heard a thud as Shrapnel pierced the dome and as a tiny ray of light from the outside poured in. He felt the dome begin to rise again.

'This again?'

He reached for the blade of Shrapnel and gripped it with his covered hands, then swung his legs up to brace himself onto the wall of the dome.

'Let's see if this'll teach him'

He activated all of his armaments and began surging ENERGY down the length of Shrapnel and braced for impact.

Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:17 am

Shard didn't need to hold onto Shrapnel for long, this time. As the dome arced over his head, Shard threw it as hard as he could. As the dome neared a wall, he fired a Grav-Bolt at the wall, and then a Gel Bolt.
He swapped the cartridge to a full Gel one, and fired a few more at the dome, to keep it in place.
He emptied a the rest of the cartridge on the floor below the dome, and added a few Sleepers, Silencers and Flashers.
He put some regular darts in, all in a random orientation. Shard couldn't even tell them apart.
He ran and jumped up to the dome and used Shrapnel as a hold. Swinging his feet up, he kicked off from the dome, pulling Shrapnel with him.
Inigo could either concede the fight, or try to bust out and fall onto a gel layer and who knows what bolts.
That said, he loaded another cartridge into the Armbrust and readied it just in case.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:00 pm

'Okay, I've been in here long enough!'

Inigo extended his arms above his head (Superman-style) andactivated his 'Jump'. In an instant he butst out of the dome upwards. He reoriented his body to put his feet on the arena's ceiling, spotted Shard and towards him.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:13 am

Shard saw Inigo [landing?] on the ceiling. Inigo, being Inigo, was probably going to launch at him and try to go back into close combat. Shard had no intention of letting that happen. He raised Shrapnel, and emptied the Dust canister molding the ceiling so that the only direction available was right in the middle of the gel pool.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:04 am

Inigo dove down at Shard when suddenly Shard raised his weapon. A tube-tunnel began surrounding Inigo. He immediately outstretched his limbs and jammed his feet and hands into the walls; slowing him to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:58 am

Shard look up at the tube. Nothing was coming out. Well then, he'd give Inigo a choice;
"Looks like you're a little trapped, am I right? I'll give you three options to play out. You can either fall into the pool I made for you, you can stay up there like a [EXPLETIVE], or you can surrender now."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:11 am

Using his other three limbs to hold him in place, Inigo began kick against the wall of the tube. Loud thuds and bangs echoed throughout the stadium.

"Who's the [EXPLETIVE]?! Let me out of this thing! Or are you afraid?
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:29 am

"You're free to leave whenever you want!" Yelled back Shard.
"Although, I can't say I would advise it"
Shard stretched his back.
"I'll give you five minutes to surrender, before I pull something REALLY nasty"
Shard sat, knee in one hand, Shrapnel in the other.
"However, the nasty sounds like more fun"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:41 am

"Well if you're not going to let me out. I'll let myself out!"

Inigo began charging his Heavy Heel kicks with DUST. With each kick, the metal began to bend more and more. The dent got bigger and bigger. And after each kick, a gale-force wind blew out the bottom end of the tunnel; howling and whistling, but most of all, slowing dispersing the pit-trap that lay beneath.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:31 am

Shard could see what Ingio's plan was. Not surrendering.
He stands up, with a smile on his face. Inigo may have been dispersing the Gel with the wind he was making, but the other bolts where stuck IN the ground. They weren't budging an inch. And with that, Shard kept his promise.
"Well, I gave you the chance to get out of the pain, but I guess you're as dumb as you look."
Shard readied Shrapnel, and kicked his plan into motion.
By using the entire Dust cartridge, he extended the tube right down to the floor, and right in the most bolt-heavy part of the trap (And fixed the dents). He replace the cartridge, and used the second one up to make the roof descend down the tube. If Inigo was unable to get out of it, he would be pushed right into a large cluster of Sleeper, Flasher, Silencer and regular bolts, and slightly crushing Inigo against the floor.

((OOC, ouch, sorry Nitz. That means if inigo doesn't get out, those bolts are not only gonna do their little tricks, but act as regular bolts and actually pierce skin. I assume you understand.))
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:52 am

A wall of metal closing down above him and a pit of spikes below...

Inigo had little choice but to break out of this tunnel. He tucked his body in for a moment, retracting his limbs, then in an instant triggering the refined dust carts in his armaments. The walls would collapse and Inigo would take the brief opportunity to blast out of the tunnel, tucking and rolling as he lands.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:50 am

"Well well well. Thick as a brick, yet spry as a spring." Shard states.
While it didn't seem likely that the Beast would make an appearance, the threat from before was still affecting Shard.
"You'd make a good meal, I'll give you that."
Shard twitched a little.
"Actually, I am a little hungry."
Shard slammed Shrapnel into the ground and cracked his knuckles.
"What do you say we turn this into a straight up fist fight, eh? No weapons, no armor. Just ten knuckles and ten toes."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:06 am

Inigo rose to his feet, pointed a finger at Shard, and uttered:

"You may be bigger than me, but if you want to fight me unarmed, I'm afraid it'd be over too quickly, my friend" smiling.

Not waiting for a response,

"But if that's what you want..."

Inigo deactivated his armaments and they retracted into their compact forms.

"Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you do have a pair!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next