RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:50 am

"Well well well. Thick as a brick, yet spry as a spring." Shard states.
While it didn't seem likely that the Beast would make an appearance, the threat from before was still affecting Shard.
"You'd make a good meal, I'll give you that."
Shard twitched a little.
"Actually, I am a little hungry."
Shard slammed Shrapnel into the ground and cracked his knuckles.
"What do you say we turn this into a straight up fist fight, eh? No weapons, no armor. Just ten knuckles and ten toes."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:06 am

Inigo rose to his feet, pointed a finger at Shard, and uttered:

"You may be bigger than me, but if you want to fight me unarmed, I'm afraid it'd be over too quickly, my friend" smiling.

Not waiting for a response,

"But if that's what you want..."

Inigo deactivated his armaments and they retracted into their compact forms.

"Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you do have a pair!"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:31 am

Shard suppresses a malicious grin, and opts for a more sarcastically friendly one.
"And here I thought you'd have the courage to fully accept the challenge" Says Shard, eying Inigo's weapons, still on his person.
Shard unclips his torso armor, and throws it over to Shrapnel.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:47 am

"Don't you worry. I'm not going to take them out. They're a handicap for you, since you've finally decided to come at me like a man!"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:57 am

Shard started unclipping the Armbrust.
"Here I am, taking out even my hidden weapons, and you don't have the courage to let go of your mains."
Shard threw the Armbrust to the rest of his gear. He pulls a spare dart cartridge out from the back of his belt and empties it into his hand, making a show of dropping them. He drops the empty cartridge, and reaches behind his cloak for another, while discreetly weaving five darts into his cloak fabric. He pulls out the second cartridge and throws it to the rest of his gear, and discreetly positions another five behind him again, making a kind of invisible quill on his back. He unclips the entire belt and throws it to the rest of his gear (now making a bit of a pile.
Shard flicks his cloak to show Inigo he is completely unarmed, making sure to hide the ten darts still on his person.
"Well, if you aren't man enough to face me unarmed, I say we start this shitstorm!"
Shard licks his lips and raises his fists.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:01 am

Inigo watched as Shard disarmed himself.

"I'm impressed. Well, where I'm from, this is how a man challenges another man"

Inigo grabs the base of his shirt, and with one swift pull, his jacket and shirt are slipped off.

Inigo tosses his clothes aside and makes a fist with his right hand which he then uses to beat his chest.

"If this is a fight between men, this is my challenge..."

Opening his fist, he slaps the center of his chest.

"Your target is here! Take it if you can!"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:08 pm

"Your people challenge others to fight naked? That explains a lot. You'll excuse me if I don't feel the urge to strip in front of you."

"Your target is here! Take it if you can!"

"Paint a bullseye for me, won't you?"
Shard charges Inigo. He pulls his fist back, like he's preparing a punch, but at the last second, he boosts his legs with his Aura and goes to slide tackle Inigo.
If he manages to trip Inigo, he would flip onto Inigo's back and go to kick his head whilst immobilizing Inigo's legs with his hands.

((OOC, for the second part of his attack, bare in mind Shard is still wearing his boots))
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:41 am

Inigo starts into his Grevista stance, bobbing left and right; every part of his body in perfect synchronization. He sees as he sways side-to-side, Shard barreling towards him. His eyes ever-attendant of Inigo's pattern. Shard's fist drawing back as he gets closer.

Good...

When Shard is finally only two feet away from Inigo, Inigo attempts a Meia Lua de Compresso, but Shard changes his punch into a slide tackle causing Inigo's leg to zoom over his head. Inigo immediately shifts into a Au Sem Mao to avoid the kick, and would come from above, kicking Shard from the side if he failed to dodge.

((The sequence Inigo would perform would look like this except for the 2nd landing, in which he would kick with his landing leg rather than land with it.))
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:08 am

As Inigo's kick came towards Shard, he knew he wasn't going to be able to dish out pain without taking some. Inigo's foot collided with Shard's chest. But as it did, Shard grabbed Inigo's leg and used the momentum left from the slide tackle to at least serve its purpose and trip Inigo.
Shard yanked Inigo's leg as he kept sliding (not very far, but hopefully enough), and used it as an anchor to swing himself onto Inigo's back, while still holding his legs, assuming Inigo didn't avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:14 am

Shard grabbed Inigo's leg and continued to move forward. To catch himself, Inigo planted his hands. Inigo would swing Shard over his body with his leg and slam him into the ground if he did not let go.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:23 am

Well, Inigo wasn't lying when he said he was good and CQC. Either way, Shard wasn't giving up. While his current attack had obviously flunked, he still had a plan to use it. He loosened his grip on Inigo (While not completely letting go) so that he slid down to Inigo's foot, and landed on his feet, feeling the pressure in his shins. Painfully. However, Shard refused to let pain stop him from anything. Gritting his teeth, Shard once again yanked at Inigo's leg, but this time, he had his back to Inigo. As he yanked Inigo towards him, he went to slam his back into Inigo's (With the dart-spines sticking out).
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:10 am

The space was compact. Inigo was being pulled into the large porcupine that was Shard. He put his arms up in a boxer-like guard in an attempt to lessen the damage. But the darts were arranged in a wide shell surrounding Shard's backside. Several dart-tips pierced into Inigo; his legs and lower-midsection took the most hits. Although the pierces were shallow, they weren't meant to do physical damage. He could already feel, or more accurately couldn't feel, his lower body succumbing to the paralysis kicking in.

Inigo had no choice. He needed to do something! So he buckled down and wrapped his legs around Shard's torso, grabbed one of the protruding darts, snapped it off, reached over from behind Shard and began stabbing at him.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:23 am

Shard sees what Inigo is doing, yet their proximity prevents him from acting as quickly as he would have liked.
Shard uses one arm to stop the attack going too far, but in the process takes a few deep scrapes from the dart. His other hand, however, draws his cloak around him, defending him against future stabs. Shard takes one of the darts he weaved into the cloak and takes a jab at Inigo's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:30 am

Three limbs, immobilized. He still had his right arm, though. As a last ditch effort, he activates his weapon's Shock. But it backfires and both are hit with the intense surge of electricity.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:28 am

While carbon doesn't conduct electricity, a burst from that close a range is still gonna hurt like hell.
The shock burnt the fabric away in the area it hit. Luckily for Shard, the carbon absorbed most of the following energy, but if he were to take of his shirt, he'd still find a pretty nasty burn.
Shard gave a guttural growl from the pain, and flung himself backwards, aiming to crush Inigo under him and use the momentum to roll onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3