RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amber

Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Tugging her hand out of Fayza's grasp for what seemed like the tenth time in a few hours, Lunalynn frowns. "If communication is key, why is it that neither of you seem to listen to a word I say?" Clear irritation in her tone, she sends a glare at Fayza.

Resigned to her fate at any rate, she beings walking back to the dorms on her own, rolling her eyes at Sora's comments. While Fazya was annoying, Sora was the one who had actually caused problems. She certainly wasn't going to be responding to the purple-haired girl any time soon, and even when she did, it was probably only going to be for school related reasons only.
Back to top Go down
Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:21 pm

"I've been listening!" Fayza shot Luna an indignant look. "Communication isn't just verbal! It's also body language! Inflection! Action!" She looked between Luna and Sora. "... Lack of response, even."

She sighed.

"Every word you've said, I've taken note of. Every objection, every argument, every little twitch. How you reacted when I was right. All of it. I've been listening!" She smiled at Luna. "... And every objection has gotten a response, even if it isn't verbal. ... Can you say the same, Lunalynn?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Guiltily Sora looks at Fayza and then glances down again, slightly put off and even intimidated by Luna's rather complete dismissal of her very existence. This could be a problem. She huffs again and starts to lean back on her feet. Clearly Sora was not the academic of this trio, not in the slightest.

But no! She had to pay attention. She had to not let Lunalynn's complete blanking of her get to her like it was. She couldn't go off and cartwheel out of boredom. That was a terrible plan! But it was also a fun one. She shakes her head at that, determined to be strong. For Fayza! For staying at the school and getting free lunches. But mainly for Fayza.

She notes Fayza's indignant look and frowns, stopping her leaning and moving to go stand quietly behind Fayza and to avoid being even more of a nuisance. This was important. Clearly Fayza wanted this girl for...something. Probably the team. That meant Sora had to win her favour! And not be violently possessive of Fayza's attention. That could be hard.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:56 pm

"I am not entirely sure a response is the same thing as actually listening. You may have heard the things I have said, but you have not actually listened to my requests in any capacity." Glancing between the two women briefly, she resumes her walk. " I am entirely doubtful of you actually complying with this as well, but at the rate you were going, you would have just followed me on to the airship to get what you wanted, or just to be a nuisance."

As far as Sora was concerned... Lunalynn was rather unsure about the girl as a whole. She knew she would not feel very comfortable sleeping in the same building with Sora, let alone the same room... but at least she would have another reason to leave the school if anything else happened. On the other hand, Sora was at least trying to make amends... on some level. Though Lunalynn was also unsure about the reasons behind that, and was leaning towards them being for Sora's own good more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:58 pm

"I listened! I just said, verbally or non-verbally, 'nope!'" Fayza beamed. "And for the record, I was also going to get on the airship because if things ended up boring, I was going to take Sora to this really good kebab shack. That's still on the plan list, but you should drop off your stuff. Then kebab."

Fayza stopped, suddenly, not minding if Sora bumped into her.

"... I also didn't think to ask if either of you are vegetarians."

She didn't stop for long, continuing her path.

"If you are, stop it. That's what food eats!" She whipped around, not even slowing now that she was walking backwards, and took Sora by the shoulders. "Vegetables are a sign to the world! A sign you wear when you put one in your mouth! They say 'I'M A HERBIVORE AND HERBIVORES GET EATEN IN UNPLEASANT WAYS THAT INVOLVE SHARP TEETH' and nothing good ever comes from eating them! Except as accompaniments to proper dishes. Involving lots of meat."

She turned back around.

"It's like Murdermaid says in their song '@%&$ You Dandelion Eaters' in the refrain." She started screaming the lyrics, throwing up 'the horns' as her voice went somewhat gravelly and deeper. "MY STOMACH IS A GRAVEYARD~ SANCTUM OF THE DAMNED~!! BUNNY RABBIT GRAVEYARD~ RABBIT STEW IS GOOD~!!"

She glanced back at Luna.

"It's a very poetic song. Full of deep symbolism. About half-way through, they go through the recipe for an absolutely divine shepherd's pie."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:31 am

Sora continued to smile as she followed along, the conversation now drifting toward food. And when Fayza suddenly stops she doesn't, walking straight into her back with a noise between a panicked squeak (she was still in trouble after all) and a confused one. Sora was a girl of many emotions it would seem, all expressed in random noises if left to their own devices.

Still dazed and confused she walks, looking at Fayza and blinking at the rant about vegetarians and vegetables. People lived only on vegetables? That was weird. "But Fayza...I'm soooo not a vegetarian. I like meat!" And of course Sora would leave that wide open, loaded with potential innuendo and awkwardness as she nodded sagely and glanced to the now singing Fayza.

The more she thought about it the more Fayza was confusing. But she didn't mind. Fayza liked her. She liked Fayza. They both settled nicely with eachother. That was important. That and Fayza didn't mind her odd moments, her seemingly pure instincive reactions and actions...or her general strangeness.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:58 am

Pausing in stunned silence at Fayza's actions, Lunalynn just... stares and listens, wondering if this was going to be a normal occurrence. There is no way any woman was that crazy all the time... was there? "Right. Well... I am not a picky eater, by any means. And my bag isn't that heavy... we could have gone anyway."

Finishing with a sigh, she continues the walk to the dorm on her own for the time being, figuring the others were just going to catch up anyway. Upon arrival, she throws her bag on one of the beds... she would sort out who exactly was sleeping where later. Unzipping it to grab her travel cloak, and more importantly, her pride and joy, she gets 'dressed' in her more spy-themed attire, hanging Fury within the cloak itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3