RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:37 am

Chiyo sat on a bench in the courtyard of Beacon, the air still and the area eerily quiet, just how she liked it. The light of morning shining on the courtyard making the morning dew shine like little gems dotted around the courtyard. She sat looking watching the rising sun as she normally did, alone in silence always captivated by and marveled at the beauty and splendor of the morning sun. She ended her morning rituals with a walk around Beacon's grounds, looking out towards vale, the only sound is that of the wind. 'It's too quiet, why is it so quiet' 'Maybe because its still early, you know you can sleep in one of these days' ' and miss this wonderful view, no thank you
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:02 pm

Atop a wooden post looking out towards Vale, stood a statue, frozen in a heroic pose, overlooking the city... Actually, upon closer inspection, that was Aphelion. Balancing with one foot on top of another and arms crossed, he let the breeze comb through his hair as he stood, taking in the sight. Equinox circled the post with a slow trot, head bobbing up and down and an occasional whinny, to which Aphelion always responded with a soft smile.

"Today is going to be a good day, I can feel it Equinox."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Chiyo took one long deep breathe of air in and turned around to head back into Beacon. she walked silently through the path she had taken, the mornings dew almost non existent now. She walked back towards the courtyard where all the statue were 'Why are we going this way' 'we have time to kill' She noticed a horse circling one of the statues and stood silently looking at it. That one in particular which she had not seen there before, slightly became curious as to its origins and when it had arrived and what it was doing on a wooden pole and also why there was a horse circling it. She began to become even more curious when she noticed that the head was bobbing slightly yet she kept watching, thinking that the head bobby slightly was just her imagination playing tricks on her. She watched the horse as it orbited the post and as she looked back up at the statue she noticed a small smile spread across its face confirming her suspicions that it was actually a person. She poked the boy in the leg, only able to reach that high , trying to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Aphelion's train of thought was interrupted by a light poke in his leg. He tilted his head downwards to look at the source, the girl who was barely reaching the place which she poked. With a slightly puzzled look on his face, for he did not recognize this person, he hopped off and landed on the ground beside her, arms moving to fold behind his back as he leaned slightly to inspect her a tad closer, "Hellooooooooooooo." he said with a slightly expecting tone in his voice - it was her who had business with him after all, and not vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:57 pm

"I was right!" she exclaimed in her native language, pleased with herself at guessing that it wasn't a statue. However she adopted a rather apologetic approach after that, realizing that she must of disturbed him from some kind of meditation "I'm sorry i just wanted to see if you were real or statue, my name is Chiyo Yuki by the way" she said speaking her native language, hoping that she wouldn't need to get her scroll out and write everything down on that although she stuck her right hand into her pocket, ready to get it out if he didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:02 pm

Aphelion looked at the girl who was evidently speaking another language, with a quizzical look on his face as he stared at her. He raised one hand to rub his chin in an attempt to decipher her words, but to no avail. He sighed and shrugged in defeat, "Sorry, I can't understand you." he said, trying to use his hands to explain in case she didn't understand him either, his face now embarrassed as he did.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Chiyo sighed a little sarcastic sigh, she wasn't annoyed that he needed her to write on her scroll she was used to it by now 7 weeks of having to do it had made it the norm. She pulled out her scroll and began to rapidly type on her scroll and then turned it around so he could see it. The screen displayed ~Sorry about disturbing you, i just wanted to see if you were a new statue, were you meditating by any chance if so i'm incredibly sorry for disturbing you. The names Chiyo Yuki by the way and don't worry about trying to translate into my language, i can understand your language i just cant pronounce 90% of the words of your language and it ends up all gibberish~ Chiyo held out a hand to the boy with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:41 pm

"Oh. Okay then." Aphelion scratched the back of his head with some embarrassment before taking Chiyo's hand lightly and leaning to kiss it softly, "Pleasure to meet you Chiyo, name's Aphelion. Don't worry about disturbing me, I just got caught up with admiring the view." he grinned back at her as he jumped up and backwards, landing perfectly on Equinox's saddle, causing the horse to stop in his tracks and lower its head peacefully, "How are you this fine morning?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Chiyo was flattered that he had kissed her hand, having only offered her hand for a hand-shake. She began writing a reply on her scroll before turning it so the Aphelion could see It's good to see that somebody other than me appreciates the view from here, especially sunrise and sunset She watched as he jumped backwards and perfectly mounted the horse perfectly. When he asked how she was she quickly turned her scroll around and then around again with I'm good today, and how are you? on the screen display
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:52 pm

"Well, I started off average. The sunrise looked nice, so I figured it's gonna be a good day, and as it started off with meeting you, so polite, I guess it's pretty good right now." he smiled at her before stroking Equinox' mane slightly and taking out a bottle of water, having himself a good drink before looking back at her, "I must admit, I haven't seen you around, I assume you're new?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Chiyo felt slightly flattered having being mentioned as a part of making his morning good. She kept her eyes on Aphelion as he took a drink from his water bottle and stroked Equinox's mane. She began to write on her scroll but before she had finished Aphelion had already began talking again, asking why he hadn't seen her. When she turned the scroll round so he could read it the display read Your horse is beautiful, whats its name. I am new around here, its my first year at beacon and my first year in the kingdom of vale 'first year in vale, already killed 35 people...no wait 36' 'Hey don't hold it to me, that was a rough time'
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:44 pm

"Oh, that's Equinox. If you want, I can give you a ride. And a drink if you want." Aphelion reached out to her with both hands, one offering the water bottle while the other was ready to pull her up if she wanted to, "Yeah, I'm not from Vale originally either, though I came here earlier. I'm a first year too." he beamed towards her, trying to be at his friendliest.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:06 pm

Chiyo smiled as she slipped her scroll into her pocket and took the bottle of water with one of her hand and with the other she took Aphelions hand and hoisted herself up on Equinox's saddle. She opened up the bottle and began to drink the water whilst she put her other hand on Aphelion's waist as to keep herself stable on Equinox's back, once she was finished with the water she put the lid back on and slipped it under his arm and in front of him so he could take it, keeping her other arm on his waist.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:13 pm

A soft, pleasant smile found its way onto Aph's face. He was happy that she trusted him enough to take his drink and even get onto Equinox with him. Taking the water bottle and slipping it into the saddlebags, ignorant of the indirect kiss they just had, he moved his arm down to keep hers in place as he started Equinox at a slow pace towards the dormitories.

"This is a life, isn't it. Mystifying mornings, stunning scenery, gorgeous girls... and guys, for you... if not for the lessons on Grimm killing and whatnot, I could mistake this for heaven without a doubt."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:37 pm

Chiyo was pleased with how well this first encounter with Aphelion was going having only made a few friends in the time she had been at beacon. She kept her hands on his waste almost hugging him unable to get out of it even if she wanted to try with Aphelions arms holding hers in position as Equinox began to trot at a slow pace on the trail to the dorms. Chiyo listened to Aphelions little speech intently although a voice spoke up when he mentioned gorgeous guys 'Naoto' 'Naoto' 'you two know i like Nao but i see him as more of a friend, he's the only one i have seen as a true friend so far and i don't want to ruin that special bond we have by going out with him and then one of us breaking up with the other she smiled at what he had said although he couldn't see it he would probably of heard her slight giggle once he had finished his speech.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Picking up on her giggles, Aphelion laughed accordingly, his chest vibrating to it, "Yeah, there's just so many good things that can happen, waitin' around the corner..." he smile waned slightly, "There are bad things too, but... those are depressing, no point of talking to you about them..." he quickly shook his head and regained composition, "So! Like this is really peaceful. It's always nice to meet a new person and make a new friend... If you wouldn't mind being one."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Chiyo wriggled one of her arm free and grabbed her scroll from her pocket. She then began the rather difficult task of typing with one hand. She rested her scroll on Equinox's back and typed quickly. she then picked up her scroll and pocket her arm through once again, this time with the scroll. The scrolls display read I've had more than my fair share of bad things happen over the past 8 years, and i would be delighted to be you friend there was a small smile spreading across her face, happy that she had made a friend but pained slightly by the memories of her family
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:22 pm

Aphelion looked down at the scroll, reading it as he let Equinox control where they rode. Sighing, he released her arm if she wanted to take it back, "Well, that's all the bad stuff. The important thing is to focus on the good things, right? Like..." he moved one hand to hers and gently covered it, "Like friends, right?" he slowed down as they reached the dormitories, letting her hand free and her to get off at her leisure.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:00 am

Chiyo pulled the arm back to behind Aphelion and began typing again, this time for only a very short amount of time but instead of getting off the horse she placed her arm where it had been before so she almost hugged him. She held at scroll with two hands and on the display it read It is a good idea to focus on the good things, like beautiful mornings and even beautifuler friends Chiyo pulled back her scroll once she was sure he was done with it and had a smile on her face as she slid off the horse to the side, waiting for Aphelion to get off
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:03 am

Aphelion slid off of the horse right after her, resting one hand and stroking his coat, "Well, Chiyo, I have nothing to really do today, so... if you have fun stuff to do we can hang out I guess. Oh, and if it'd be simpler for you you can tell me how some simple words are in your language so I can understand easier." he said, taking out a bag of salted nuts and starting to eat them, offering her some as he waited for the response.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:40 pm

Chiyo smiled at the idea of hanging out with Aphelion contemplating what she was going to do that day, thinking if she had actually come up with any plans already which had been pushed to the deep dark depths of her mind and thinking if they were actually fun. eventually she came to find she hadn't actually planned anything and got her scroll out again and like before began quickly typing on the screen, then once more turning it around so Aphelion could see the screen reading Well I haven't actually got any plans for today, but i could teach you a few words she turned the screen around towards her again and accepted the offer of some of the salted nuts and wrote on the screen Thank you she then spoke up and pointed at the screen Thank you she said in her native language
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Aphelion blinked twice before trying to pronounce what she just said, and failing miserably. After a few attempts he sighed in defeat, "Well, I know how to pick up on it now, just not really how to say it. Besides, just learning words alone would be boring, there must be something around to do." he said, leaning on the horse and swinging one leg around. Something crossed his mind, but at the same time she was way too nice to probably even think of that, so he dismissed that idea, "Could go into town or something I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:16 pm

Chiyo giggled a little at Aphelions attempts at pronouncing what she had said in their futility despite getting close in a few tries, she turns her scroll around so she can write on it before turning it around once again this time the display showed You pronunciation is only slightly off, your probably right though, this isn't exactly what i would call fun she began pondering where they could go not coming up with any ideas when Aphelion came up with the idea of going into town which she like the idea of she quickly wrote on her scroll and showed it to Aphelion, a slight buzz in her figure I like that idea, just where to go
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:47 pm

"No idea... well, what kinds of things do you like?" he asked before taking out his wallet and starting to browse through the contents. It was most certainly not much, but he managed to survive off of it so it probably wouldn't hurt to go do something fun, "There's a ton of cool places for people with different interests. Oh, we can stop at my dorm room later for some tea if you'd want."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Chiyo got thinking of what she actually like, having not had many hobbies when she got here other than reading hunting and walking through serene areas. Since then she had picked up a like for antique weaponry and the theater. She quickly wrote on her scroll We could go see a film or maybe just see what there is in town, i don't have many interests maybe we could do something you like to do and i'm not really the tea kind of person i have always preferred coffee a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next