RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:47 pm

"No idea... well, what kinds of things do you like?" he asked before taking out his wallet and starting to browse through the contents. It was most certainly not much, but he managed to survive off of it so it probably wouldn't hurt to go do something fun, "There's a ton of cool places for people with different interests. Oh, we can stop at my dorm room later for some tea if you'd want."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Chiyo got thinking of what she actually like, having not had many hobbies when she got here other than reading hunting and walking through serene areas. Since then she had picked up a like for antique weaponry and the theater. She quickly wrote on her scroll We could go see a film or maybe just see what there is in town, i don't have many interests maybe we could do something you like to do and i'm not really the tea kind of person i have always preferred coffee a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:32 pm

"Oh, sure... we can do that. I wasn't really a film fan until a few weeks ago..." his voice trailed off melancholically before he snapped back to reality, "And I do have coffee as well, though I'm not really good with making it... We can stop at a cafe though if you'd like." Wait, is this a date? Nah, it's just a trip down to the town, it's not really a date, I just met her...
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:57 pm

Chiyo was glad he liked the idea of going to see a film, her interest in film spiking over the past few weeks. She giggled a little when he hadn't understood that she had meant what she had shown him in two senses but stopped when he mentioned going to a coffee shop, liking the idea with it being nostalgic of when her and Naoto had gone to a coffee shop and ended up going to the cinema as well. she wrote on her scroll I've only just started watching film and I know a good little coffee and tea shop in vale
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:08 pm

"So it's settled then, I presume? We can still come to my dorm later, I have snacks and some games if you'll want to play." he said, stretching once more before flashing her a grin and picking her up under the arms, hoisting her up onto Equinox before he himself jumped on in front of her, "Hold on tight, we'll go fast." he turned the horse around and headed off towards the city with medium speed, prepared to go faster once they got near proper roads.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:09 pm

Chiyo began rapidly typing as he spoke only managing to write It would be nice to see somebody else's dorm, ours isn't exactly up too scratch what with all th... before Aphelion picked her up and placed her on the horse and then Aphelion joining her. She quickly pocketed the scroll when he said to hold on tight to him around his waist, their bodies almost touching as they headed off towards vale.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:20 pm

[timeskip to da cinema]

Aphelion moved off of the horse and offered to help Chiyo down as well, "So, got any specific movie in mind to see? There are a lot this week it seems..." he stared at the movie listing, pondering. There's a few action ones... a lot of romantic ones for some reason... oh, that one is a horror I think... and these three comedies... well, not like I'm picky about this stuff anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Chiyo accepted the help down, elegantly stepping off the horse and down onto the pavement. She gave a polite bow and she joined him staring at the list of movies they could see finding herself facing the dreaded question, what do You want to see *yawn*Somebody doesn't like to make decisions of their own Ah, your awake again, great She eventually chose one and pointed to the poster covered with brightly coloured bricks with some enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:05 pm

"Good one." Aphelion clapped happily and gently tugged her along as he went up to the ticket booth and bought two tickets. Entering the cinema, he glanced at their tickets and then at the time, "Oh, we have a few minutes to spare. Want to get something to eat during the movie? Like popcorn, or a soft drink?" he asked, pointing at the list of prices.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Chiyo felt the gentle tug and immediately followed Aphelion Somebody's enthusiastic about this movie So whats happened since i fell asleep not much really, met a new friend, about to see a movie Like last time, look what happened then As Aphelion got the tickets Chiyo looked at the collection of confectionery they had on offer. When Aphelion asked if she would like any popcorn or soft drink she got out her scroll from her pocket and began typing up what she would like Yes please, small popcorn and any soft drink will do
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Aphelion smiled at her, "I'll go get that then." he took her hand and pressed the ticket into her palm softly, "You go ahead to the screen when you feel like it." Upon release he moved over to one of the lines and started swaying from left to right, waiting until it was his turn at the counter to order.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Chiyo smiled back at Aphelion as she was given the ticket in such a gentle way it surprised her slightly. She acknowledged Aphelion telling her not to wait up with a little nod of her head and a little 'good bye for now' wave as she walked towards the said screen. When she got in there, the room was dark apart from a dim light over the screen. She began to make her way to the seats in the far back right corner Do you like this new person Maybe... Well, if your not going to tell me
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Aphelion followed around 3 minutes later, hands holding two drinks and pressing two small popcorns against his chest. After a while of looking around the audience, he finally spotted her and went up to where she was sitting, moving to sit beside her and relax, giving her her popcorn and soft drink, having gotten the same, "Here you go. No need to get the scroll out, it'll ruin the movie." he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:05 pm

A smile appeared on Chiyo's face as Aphelion entered the room bearing gifts of small popcorn and drinks, taking hers as he sat down. She gave him a wide smile, unsure if he had seen it with the bad light in here so the movie was more visible, thankful for bringing her to the cinema, she leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek then whispering the same words she had said earlier "Thank you" she said in her native language slightly embarrassed by herself and what she had just done, her cheeks slightly showing it. She then rested the popcorn in her lap and her drink along side it , grabbing a piece of popcorn and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:21 pm

Aphelion shivered slightly at the unexpected kiss, barely being able to register her words after that. In hindsight, he understood what she meant from memory, but the gesture really seemed out of the blue. That's probably how she shows gratitude I guess... or maybe it's a culture thing.

Composing himself after a few drawn-out seconds, he turned and lightly kissed her back, just as she did to him, adding "No problem, obviously." as he pulled away and slid down in his seat, the showing beginning as he reached for his drink and took a sip, giving his arm a little stretch before settling.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Chiyo was taken aback as his lips met her face, beginning to blush violently What have i done Kissed him I know that but, i didn't expect him to kiss me back, i didn't even know what i was doing....but for some reason it felt.....right Really hmmmm? Chiyo tried not to make eye contact as she struggled to keep her eyes off of him and on the movie instead, taking a sip of her and eating a piece of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:09 pm

Aphelion, meanwhile, certain that Chiyo was just being kind in her own, foreign way, kept his eyes on the stunning visuals of the picture.

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZxn0aT_UQ ]

"Aaah~ That was fun. I haven't seen these block things before, I should check that out. I never really had toys, heh." Aphelion led Chiyo out of the screen, throwing his empty popcorn bucket and drink into the nearby bin, "Did you enjoy yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:11 am

Chiyo smiled at Aphelions new found love for these toy, being led out of the screen she threw her rubbish into one of the nearby bin and continued on her way with Aphelion. When he asked if she had enjoy it rather than get her scroll out she nodded enthusiastically looking up at Aphelion, a grin on her face. She held out her hand to Aphelion in a 'want to hold hands as we walk' way hoping he would accept.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:24 am

"That's good." Aphelion smiled when she nodded her head. When she held it out, he raised an eyebrow slightly before taking hold of it, gentle as he tried to be, and leading her to exit the cinema, Equinox obediently waiting outside for the pair. "So, which way to the coffee place?" he asked her, throwing his arm around Equinox and petting him slightly before turning back to the girl, deciding that they could just walk if it was near enough.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:24 pm

Chiyo tried to remember the way to the coffee shop which she had been to before. She tried to concentrate on the route she had taken before, suddenly remembering she had put the location in on her scroll before. She pulled out her scroll and looked through her search history, hiding her face slightly as she did, finally coming across a map she had found of vale with all the restaurants and coffee shops highlighted. she turned the scroll so Aph could see where it was, pointing to a street 6 blocks away on the map.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Aphelion leaned up to the scroll, his head gliding right by her as he inspected where she was pointing, his head turning as he placed where they were and what direction they had to go, "It's not that far, we can take a little walk I suppose." Aphelion wriggled his fingers inbetween hers, intertwining them and started cheerfully marching towards their destination, Equinox keeping pace and clacking his hooves right beside him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Chiyo felt a warm buzz come over her as Aphelion intertwined his fingers with her, looking up slightly at him. She kept her finger intertwined with his as they walked, liking every moment that she held his hand, unable to explain the feeling that she was getting. Every time he wriggled his fingers she giggled, the wriggling action tickling the palm of her hand and in between her fingers, but kept walking matching Aphelions pace as they made their way to the coffee shop. Chiyo, you have no control over your emotions at the moment do you No Interesting...interesting indeed....
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Aphelion hummed incoherently all the way up to the coffee shop. When the pair got there, he stopped and released Chiyo's hand, politely reaching out and opening the door for her, keeping it open, "Ladies first." he said with a smile, half-genuine and half-playful as he even bobbed his head down in a bow, looking at her for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:16 am

Chiyo liked Aphelions humming, wanting to join in but not knowing the tune bugged her significantly. When they got to the coffee shop she felt her hand be dropped as Aphelion reached for the door and opened it. She smiled genuinely as she walked in, giggling slightly as she pressed down gently on his nose when he bowed , then turning around waiting for Aphelion to walk in after her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:39 am

His smile becoming a much softer, genuine smile when she giggled, he briefly whistled for Equinox to wait outside, to which the horse parked himself on the side of the road and lay down in a resting position. The man then turned to the girl and moved one hand around her waist, guiding her to a nearby empty table where he sat down and waited for her to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:10 pm

Chiyo watched as the horse 'parked' itself on the ground and then turned her attention to Aphelion before turning to walk to a empty table and having Aphelion wrap his arm around her waist much to her pleasure. She allowed herself to be guided to a empty table where Aphelion sad down and the Chiyo closely followed, she then sat staring at his eyes captivated by his looks. Earth to Chiyo, your staring am i?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:23 pm

Aphelion looked around the cafe, finding the style rather enjoyable. His silent inspection was interrupted by the appearance of a waitress, asking for their orders, "Oh, uh... two... coffees. And, uh..." Aphelion looked at the menu in front of him, "Two cakes maybe? Well, strawberry for me. Want something sweet?" he asked Chiyo, handing her the menu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]   The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The foreign girl makes a 'friend' [Closed]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next