RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Deal [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laris_Cole

A Deal [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:41 pm

"Wonderful, now, do you have any questions about all this?"
Back to top Go down
JL

PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:51 am

IC:

"No."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:26 am

"Well, I have to say that this is the fastest transaction I've had with an individual. You seem to have this aura about you that reflects charisma and professionalism... No wonder Ms. Carolynn and Sir Franklin became your allies. And you've certainly earned my respect... I think it would have been better for me if I joined your party instead... but alas, I can't go against the contract I had recently signed.", he said with a tone of disappointment at the end.

"I know that this seems rather late but would you care to introduce yourself sir?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:38 am

IC:

"Even if you already know our names, you'll hear our introductions soon enough, if you really are in with the lot of them. Though, if you could be a spy for us, that could also be helpful. But....."

Riley stood, the sound of his chair sliding against the polished wooden floor echoing through the massive food hall. "We'll be taking our leave now, with the Matter."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:19 pm

"I see... well then, there are three tanker trucks outside waiting for you three.", the butler then goes to Riley, Franklin, and Carolynn while each giving them a key.

"Each contains enough Matter that could provide energy for an entire city for about a year; if I were to estimate, 4500 gallons each. I'm sure that would suffice for the time being. Also, you can keep the trucks and they aren't traceable so you need not worry about some foolish third party."

Maverick then moved his chair then stands up and went to the side of the table. There were traces of blood on his white shoes and the cuffs of his white slacks

"Though like you, I'll also be busy for the time being. But If you were to need anything, you can still contact me through the number in the business card."

"It was a pleasure doing business with you Sir Riley.",
he said as he gave a sincere smile and a gentlemanly bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Deal [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2