RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS

Go down 
+12
Drake Ferrox
Seiryuu24
Shemskis
DrGustave
Myren
Aphrodisiac
Cheshire Schrodinger
Swordslinger
Vox
CentralDogma
Wrecker
Navolas2
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DrGustave

RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:27 am

I doubt they'd pull the whole "The bad guy is related to the main character! SUPRISE!" Cliché
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:33 am

maybe it's just me, but I thought Cinder looked a lot like Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:08 am

Just because they have similar color schemes doesn't mean they're related. Need we go over the whole Ruby/Adam thing again?

Also,
RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 CQtVm30
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:13 am

it's not the colour scheme I was looking at
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:26 am

I don't get why everybody's saying Penny's a robot. Sun's weapon was kinda to be expected, but I did enjoy the fight scene between Roman and Sun/Blake.

I can't say I'm disappointed but I can't say I'm satisfied either. This episode seemed more like a conclusion to a 2-episode arc (Which, surprisingly, has no JNPR in it) than a season finale, and even though it's meant to lead into season 2 from both how it was written and how it was animated, I still don't see how this could be called conclusive other than the credits that got the name of what everybody is calling their new favorite character wrong.

Some of the animation (Fight scenes) are top notch compared to the things the series has seen, other bits kind of stoop to the mediocre ground the series has covered.

Comparing our written fights to their animation, we're too stale. Razz
Spoiler:

Also, Dat laserbeam.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:29 am

Well, it's not meant to conclude or really lead into anything. It's not the end of the season, it's the end of the Volume 1 DVD, which is not an entire season. We don't know how many volumes to a season, but, think of this ep like this; When you get a whole season dvd set (multi-disk), the end of disk 1 isn't a conclusion and doesn't set up the second disk.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:58 am

After the "She does like tuna a lot" line I imagined Kitty Blake curled up in a ball nomming on a fish. Blake is now the most adorable thing ever.

Also, Irelia!
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:10 pm

JL wrote:
Spoiler:

That's it. Rocks fall. You all die. We're now playing the Watership Down RPG. You're all bunnies. Get making new characters.Razz 
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Oy, I just realized we now know what the inside of an airship looks like!

Also, flashback sequence has an orchestral version of "From Shadows" playing. I want the OST ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Mhm.........dat ending song.
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2