RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] Empty
PostSubject: The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]   The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:49 pm

I REPEAT SPOILERS!

So it seems that people here have played this game and I find it a good game for discussion

When did you laugh (like a psychopath is optional) or cry etc.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]   The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Joel getting some rebar through his gut. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]   The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Yeah I cringed hard at that point teared up a little too...my trusty brick failed me
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]   The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:26 am

The entire last bit when Joel basically went crazy I just wanted to repeatedly smash by head into my desk. And then he lied to her and I was just like "JOEL WTF BRO". Cool points dropped straight to 1/10 (still a good character though).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]   The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Of Us Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: