RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake

Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:18 am

Yora smiled a bit and raised a finger, waving it in the air at Drake. "Ahh, now I remember you! You're that guy Tera caught a while back!" He chuckles to himself at the memory. "Ahh, you should come in, I had my suspicion about her interests in you. Ahh that must be why she's acting strange. Come." He motions Drake into the room and flops back onto his bed, continuing his reading.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:20 am

Drake steps in, cautiously, glancing about, almost terrified of what he would see. She'd been acting strangely? She was interested in him? He flushed, just a little at that and fretted subconsciously at the bladed cloak before looking around.

He would turn to look in the rough direction her voice had come from...
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:58 am

When Drake turns the corner he can see, in a chair with Indigo standing behind her, Victoria with her hair undone from it's normal wrappings. Indigo holds Victoria's golden hair in one hand, in the other, she holds a purple hairbrush. Indigo tries to take a stroke at Victoria's hair, but the brush gets stuck in the tangled mess of hair. "Indigo! I said stop pulling-!" "And I said stop squirming!" "I'm not squir- Aahh! Drake! What are you doing here!" Victoria gets to her feet and faces Drake so quickly that Indigo is pulled upwards, holding onto the brush and ends up slumped over the back of the chair. "See... Squirming. Ouch."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:55 pm

He stops, freezing on the spot upon spotting not just Victoria...but Indigo too. What was she doing here?! He fidgets again, moving for just a moment as Victoria bolts up, bringing Indigo for a ride. He was confused at this point...had this been around anyone other than Victoria he might have tried to catch Indigo to avoid her slumping over the chair...

"Victoria...I...I was kind of here...hoping...to perhaps...catch you...for lunch?" He smiles, still nervous himself after the way they both were in the forest. Knowing that he had a similar effect on her made this just a little easier. But Indigo was here... He looks to Indigo and blinks, trying to figure out what to say.

"How..why...you...here?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Victoria blushes slightly at Drake's request. Indigo pulls herself up from the chair and brushes off her shirt. "Well, Victoria called me over because she-" Indigo is cut off by Victoria picking her up by the waist, making sure to account for her inevitable flash step, and slings her over her shoulder "Nothing! Out!" Victoria carries Indigo while pushing Drake out of the room, dumping Indigo behind him and slamming the door shut. Indigo crosses her arms and huffs. 
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:14 pm

He's herded...no...pushed out the room and standing there somewhat gobsmacked as the door is slammed shut and Indigo dumped behind him. What had just happened there? He blinks and then slowly turns to look at Indigo, shaking his head and resuming his serious nature once more.

"So...the last name...not just coincidence?" He frowns a little, still looking back at the door in the vague hope that Victoria would let him back in at least. Then he sighs himself and glances back to Indigo.

"...How...much do you know?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Suddenly, everything made sense. A red glow covers Indigo's ears as she puts the pieces together in her head. Drake acting strange, Victoria caring about her hair, and Drake staying out later than usual. "Drake... Are you... And Victoria... You know..?" She fidgets uncomfortably at the topic, but her tone quickly changes. "Because if you are, you owe me a new brush!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:06 pm

He blinks at that, tilting his head. You know..? He honestly didn't know what his status was with Victoria. He honestly didn't know what she thought about him...for all he knew those moments in the forest could have been little more than adrenaline.

"I...don't know. I...really don't know. Indigo...how...was she?" He sounds genuinely concerned for Victoria and he blushes, just a little as he fidgets a bit himself. "Apart from...very distracting. She looked...different. Her hair is..." He shakes his head and then glances down. The fleeting glimpse of her with her hair...uncovered. He liked it.

"I will...get you a new brush. I will even make one if I find the time."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:22 pm

"Her hair is a nightmare, that's what it is! She calls me this morning, asking for my help with it, and I just get a pit in my stomach. I don't think she's ever washed or brushed it! I've been trying to fix it for almost two hours now, broken all the bristles off my favorite brush, and been yelled at more than I'd ever need to be in my whole life." indigo sits down cross legged against the wall. "I need a nap."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:32 pm

"It's...for a good cause at least?"

He smiles, just a little at that and shrugs, sitting down patiently himself, pulling the scale-bladed cloak around him as he does so. He was glad Indigo...was taking this well. It had the potential to make things awkward again. And they'd only just started to get their team back together properly...

"Wait. How did you...?" He snickers a little at that and coughs, awkwardly. And then he lets out what can only be described as a happy sigh. "I...think we connected. It's hard to tell around her. Has Victoria....always been like this?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:14 am

Kyri caught up to Drake to see that Indigo was there as well. She had gotten lost among the crowds during the chase and she had lost a bunch of time. Seeing how it was Indigo and Drake now instead of some third year that she would have expected to see him talking to. She heard them talking about a "Victoria" and she smiled before bursting around the corner pointing to Drake.

"Ah ha! I knew it was a girl! That's why you are acting all strange!"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:52 am

"I can't believe you were actually right, Kyri." Mao lazily walked in soon after Kyri did. He tilted his head upon arrival, a hand stroking his chin. "But I suppose it makes sense considering the buildup I have noticed before." She shrugged and walked up to Drake and patted him on the shoulder, giving him a thumbs-up as well. "Good job, Drake!" He grinned. "I don't know why you would be so embarrassed about it, though. You don't have to be so shy, you know. I'd like to think we are all friends here, after all!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Drake flinches just a little at this attention he was now receiving. By his nature he is quiet, withdrawn and isolated...so to find himself put in the spotlight is very uncomfortable, especially when considering the fact that he was still not too certain exactly where he stood with Victoria. Though her reaction did seem to support the theory that there was something...more...

His cheeks flush, just a little and he coughs, glancing down. "It's not...there's nothing...definite...This is awkward. We...kissed. She saved me. I still do not know...if there is anything there. Or if it was...instinct."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:38 pm

It seems Indigo really did need a nap, as she shortly fell asleep after her rant. She slumped against the corridor wall, making her odd snore. What she was ranting about must have been true, as she didn't even wake up when Mao and Kyri stormed in. She started mumbling in her sleep about Wednesday owing her money.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:48 am

Kyri quickly made her way over to the now sleeping Indigo and started poking her lightly confused as to how anyone could sleep with so much going on around them. She looked back up to Drake and smiled widely again.

"You kissed her! That's great! I mean... that's good right? right?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:49 am

"So far, so quick." Mao put the back of his hand on his forehead in a dramatic fashion. It was then when he read Drake's body langauge. "Come on now, no need to be so shy. I mean, you've come this far haven't you?" He patted Drake on the back. "And an instinctual love relationship is the best kind! Don't worry about it!""
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:59 am

Drake sighs a bit at that, leaning back on the VTRY dorm's door and looking up. Mao and Kyri were right. This was, perhaps, a positive situation for him. Instinct was good...but he didn't like this instinct. He didn't trust it. It was confusing and frustrating. He'd never done well with emotions since...Artemis.

"It's...strange. I don't connect with people. I don't...do this. I don't...feel. This...unsettling feeling worries me. And I'm afraid...of what will happen if I lose her. If this isn't...a thing. Last time my emotions were so confused..." He frowns at that and shakes his head. "Part of me snapped. I do not want that to happen again."

Kyri's smile was...slightly reassuring, as was Mao's approach. The fact that someone had such confidence in him was...different. He leans on the door again and shakes his head. "I...think she feels the same. Victoria...did not seem to be the type who...knew emotion. I..think I scare her."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Indigo grumbled and halfheartedly swatted at Kyri's hands. Inside the room, the sound of metal clicking can be heard. Shortly after, the door opens, revealing Victoria, fully armored with her hair back in it's original wrappings. She looked around the hall before grabbing Drake by the collar an lifting him to his feet. Upon spotting Mao and Kyri, she snorted a little. "What are you freshman doing here? So what if I can't keep this one away, I can certainly keep you kids out of my space."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:37 am

Mao's face quickly went from happiness to confusion at the drop of the name "Victoria". "Wait who is this 'Victoria'? I didn't know you rolled like that, Drake." He put a palm against his forehead in disappointment and sighed before turning to Victoria. "And the hallway is everyone's space, you know. You can't just claim it." He crossed his arms upon finishing. "Besides, I am here for that guy." Mao pointed to Drake.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Kyri continued to poke Indigo on the nose this time as this girl Victoria came through the door and started to yell at the group for hanging around her hallway. She shook her head and then came over to Mao to back him up.

"Yeah! We're here because of this big idiot wouldn't let us know what was going on! And now we know he was being a weirdo because of you! It's kinda cute actually!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Held by the scruff of his neck Drake groans, just a little at both Mao and Kyri's responses. Mao because he wasn't too sure that Mao was necessarily up to date with the news regarding Indigo and... Kyri because...well...dangling like a stuck cat his pride was getting trampled all over.

Desperate times...

He glances to Victoria and realises he has to do his best to calm her or this could all go horribly wrong. His friends were naturally defensive, as was he at first. So he tries to smile to her and coughs just a little. "It is true that they are here for me...admittedly they decided to follow me and apparently I couldn't escape them as I had wanted to...but they are my friends Victoria. They just want to make sure that nothing has come to me."

He then, carefully reaches out to touch her wrapped hair, frowning just a little before looking down. "I...actually liked your hair unwrapped...it was..." His voice lowers, just enough so that only Victoria could hear it. He knew she wasn't too comfortable with open displays of affection but he was trying to see if there was anything more to them. "Beautiful."

He smiles, setting his feet carefully on the ground, withdrawing his hand carefully. "Don't be too mad at them. They are...friends."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Victoria blushed a little, stunned slightly by the compliment. She wouldn't admit it but she had tried to groom it to see Drake's response. Absentmindedly, she swatted away Drake's hand, choosing to address the much less confusing freshmen. "These are the upperclassmen dorms, new-blood. You're not an upperclassman, so you are in my space." underneath her facade, Victoria's mind was like a hailstorm of thoughts, most of them regarding Drake.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Wait, this is Victoria? This woman, right here? The idea shot around hit head a bit. So Drake is dating this girl? At this point, Mao had forgotten about Indigo, instead focusing on Victoria. He was not one to get riled up easily, but for some reason she seemed to be pushing all the right buttons. He took a deep breath, examining his options. Well, Drake is dating this girl. And she is really getting to me for some reason. I probably wouldn't be best to get on his girlfriend's bad side, though I really want to say something to her. Badly. He sighed, looked towards the ceiling, and laughed rather heartily. "If that's how you want it to be, then fine! Later!" He turned around and walked away, waving a hand back at Drake and Kyri. "Have fun! And good luck, Drake!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:12 am

Kyri watched as Mao decided to walk away from what could be a juciy little fight to have on their hands. Though with Drake being such a good friend to the two she agreed with the prospect and looked to Victoria once more.

"Well then! Now that the truth is out in the open. I don't need to be here anymore!" she turned around and saw Mao much farther down the hall and started after him.

"Hey Mao! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 am

Awkwardly he waves to his friends, smiling just a little at their sensible decision to let the matter go, though now they knew full well about him and Victoria. It would perhaps be a bit more awkward until things settled down...or were more defined between them but at least he could stop hiding everything. Now if only Victoria could do the same.

He turns to look at her, then glances to the sleeping Indigo before smiling. "Am I at least acceptable in your space? And...will you come...have lunch with me?" He smiles awkwardly at that invitation, noticing her blush and coughing just a little. His comment on her hair had some effect at least. And for some reason she looked good with that blush on her cheek. Though she hadn't yet commented on his own efforts to tidy himself up...
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:18 am

He's asking me out. Damnit! Wait, maybe not? You were just fixing your hair for him, you wanted him to ask you out, idiot. A date. I can handle that, just lunch... With Drake. No problem, you can eat lunch... Say something! It occurred to Victoria just how long she had been standing there, paralyzed by his request. She had never been asked out before... Except for last time. Absentmindedly, she touched her scar, remembering something far off.  "Uh- Er, lunch. Yeah... How about, er, meet me outside in... 10 minutes?" 
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:26 am

He nods at that, smiling. Ten minutes. He could wait ten minutes. For her he was more than willing to wait that. Absentmindedly he reaches behind his back, touching one of the metal cases that he wore on the belt. Good. It was still there. That was important. The contents of that case...well, he had plans for it.

He nods again, coughing nervously and then he gets his own mouth to work. He couldn't just stand there and nod dumbly. He had to actually speak. And not get distracted by her. Though this was difficult. Each time he looked he noticed subtle, little things about her. Each time he noticed something that would haunt him afterwards.

"I'll...go wait outside then? Ten minutes? If...that's alright with you?" He glances down, cheeks flushing with colour as he coughs and then looks to Indigo. Damn it. How could she just sleep...here! With a sigh he crouches down and carefully scoops up the sleeping Indigo, coughing awkwardly as he does so.

"I'll...just take this one back to our dorm."

He smiles, taking a few careful steps back, bowing to Victoria and then carefully he turns, bringing the belt-case around to his front. He had to kept that hidden from her. He didn't want to scare her off...and he genuinely wanted to see her reaction to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]   Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Drakes Most Strange [Closed - Team DISC, MKNT]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next