RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]

Go down 
+8
Jetscream
Steven
Tsuteto
MrManix
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
Wrecker
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave
DrGustave

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:02 am

TIMELINE: Friday of week 3

Frank rolled to a stop at the edge of an alley way around the corner from the Vale National Bank. 'Here we are, we might actually pull this off.' He thought as he hung his helmet on the handle of his motorcycle. He readjusted the duffel bag he had on his back and started walking towards the alley to the left of the bank. As he was walking across the street he looked through the windows of the bank. 'Packed. Perfect.'

Franklin reached the alley way and looked down at his watch, '4:55P.M. They're gonna be late.....'

Last edited by DrGustave on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:23 am

OOC: From here on out, I'll be going first person for Jett's POV.

IC:
I walk up to the boss, greeting him. AntiGravs were illegal to use, which was why the Sự Xoay Gió was on his sides. "Hey there, Boost. Before we begin, I have one question: Why the hell am I "Joy Ride"? Can't I get a name that's not dumb sounding and is only one syllable?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:46 am

"It was random...Well mostly. We can talk about changing names after this, alright? Where's the car?" He asks while putting the duffel bag on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:00 am

Connla would be deep inside the bank and in the offices, as usual having his full armour and weapons on him as he discusses with the bank official about his money, apparently discussing having a large amount of money withdrawn in golden bars just to be awkward. Meanwhile the opposing side would be stating how there is not enough stores for the amount he is asking.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:33 am

Zangretor waited impatiently in the lounge. How was he supposed to transfer any of his international funds with all these people in line before him? Maybe it would've been easier to just kill half of them. He sighed, realizing that was no longer an option before deciding to stretch out on the couch and try to relax.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:34 pm

"Around the corner of the alley. Van's blue with the words "Steal Sale" on it." I point down the street, in the opposite direction I came from. "After parking it, I walked out the other side of the alley and went around the block to here."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Devlin creeps up the side of the alley opposite of Franklin. Over his normal clothes, he wears a large trench coat. He also wears a green collar around his neck; the collar has a small device on the back with dull metal prongs poking into his neck.   His mask covers his face and his earpiece in his ear. Speaking of his earpiece, at that moment, Devlin decided that it would be a good time to whisper over the radio:
"Demons. Demons. Walk with man, forget the sins of the sheep."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:10 pm

(We don't have the masks on yet.)

"Good to see you're here too Dev. We're in the side alley." Franklin said over the earpiece.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:00 pm

"Yay for once a month visits," Tsuteto he was walking towards the bank. He kept his money out of the bank, save for what he needed to deposit for the monthly expenses that absolutely had to come from a bank account. That amount was a lot more than he enjoyed, but nonetheless, he had to keep his dojo running. The sun was going to soon set, but was still high enough to cause his strands of silver hair gleam from when it crosses paths with the rays that peaked through buildings that seemed to tower all around.

Hearing the chime afar from the clock tower, signifying 5 PM, he cursed beneath his breath. "Hope they can make an exception!" With a small skip, he started to jog towards the building. He would be able to make it instantly with his speed, but he tended to keep his abilities on the down low, which was very reasonable with the lack of any students for his business.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Matt approached the bank, going over the blueprints again in his mind. I hope Franklin got that earpiece. He headed into the alley to meet up with the crew. Nodding to Dev and Jett, he turned to Franklin.

"No sign of Max? He didn't back out did he?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:43 pm

"No no. He'll be here. Late, but here." Franklin says as he hands Matt the Faunas fitted earpiece. "And as for your suggestion, we can't do it. Exposing anyone to the civilians would mean we'd have to kill them all whether or not we can erase the footage."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:10 pm

With a loud thunk, Maximillion stepped off the roof above his heistmates and landed on the ground in front of them, creating a small cloud of dirt. "Gentlemen!" He said as he stood up, smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Yuuka stood impatiently in the bank, having been alternating between signing forms and waiting for the past few hours. She really was not liking the banks almost maniacal need to keep a bunch of redundant, useless paperwork that was more inefficient than anything.

"I should've just stayed a wanderer of the kingdoms... At least then I didn't need to wait around to draw scribbles on paper..." She grumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:30 pm

"Alright, we're all here, now the fun can begin." He said as he unzipped the duffel bag. From inside of the bag he pulled out his ballistic combat armor. After strapping it on he reached back into the bag and pulled out his mask. He reached back into the bag and pulled out several other folded duffel bags for the others. "You guys ready for this?" he asked as he put on his mask.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:41 pm

I take out my mask, and prepare to put it on when a thought comes across my mind. "Wait. Since I'm going to be out here with the van, I shouldn't wear this yet, right?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:44 pm

"Not yet, only if you need to come in or once Thor starts bringing bags to you." He says as he takes his Sub-machine gun out of his bag.

Last edited by DrGustave on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Maximillion flips his mask in his hand before putting it on, being sure it doesn't rustle his hat. "So! How shall we enter?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:33 pm

"Like I said in the message, we go in through the window in the back, it's pretty hot today so maybe they'll have it open and we won't have to break it. If we do have to break it, we do it quietly as possible." He says while glancing towards the back of the bank.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:36 pm

"And when do we hit? Hopefully soon?" He asked, getting a little antsy.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:39 pm

"As soon as we're all ready." Frank said, looking around at the group.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Matthias slipped in his earpiece, put on his mask, pulled his goggles over his eyes, and put on his hood.

"Alright, I'm ready when y'all are," he said as he activated his gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:54 pm

"Wait a sec, guys." I remove my jump pack and open a compartment inside, taking out a blue-grey (Bley?) jacket and a navy blue hat. I swap my white hat with the other one while I put my jacket on along with my jump pack. "Just switching outside appearance. I'm ready now."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:05 pm

The device on Devlin's collar made a faint buzzing sound. Devlin's eyes lost their glossy unfocused look and gained the glare of a predator.
"I stand by the gates of heaven, ready to slaughter angels and fell the golden."
He says over the radio:
"Thor is ready."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:18 pm

"Alright. Let's get rich." Boost says as he starts walking towards the back wall of the building.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:35 pm

"Yes, let's..." Maximillion says, grinning under his mask and laughing quietly. He walked to the back and looked up at the window. "Now, how do we get in there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next