RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]

Go down 
+8
Jetscream
Steven
Tsuteto
MrManix
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
Wrecker
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
MrManix

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:32 am

Devlin, semi-conscious could only respond to Matthias's slaps with halfhearted groans. It was only when the device on his collar began whirring madly in fury, burning the back of his neck with startling amounts of electricity, that he reacted and returned to the world. Devlin knew little of pain, until now that is. He wakes up, confused and screaming in pain.
"STOP IT! STOP!"
Devlin squirmed madly, clawing at his collar with his fingernails, making a serious amount of noise. Small clouds of burnt flesh emanated from where the prongs made contact with his cooking skin.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:29 am

"What's going on? Rush, is everything alright?"

"Erm... hold on one sec." I run up to the top of the 4 story and see a screaming Faunus two stories below. He was still moving. Maybe he was trying to reach his weapon? Glad I had mine at hand. Literally.

I radio in again, waving my hand. "Oy, Wolf. See me up here?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Maximillion growled and quickly turned his fire onto Zangretor, running up at him. "a LEAVE HIM BE YOU FILTHY SWINE!!!" As he closed in, the Sky Captain switched the steel butterfly to a mace and took an underhand swing at Zangretor's head.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Barely avoiding the mace to the face, Zangretor flipped backwards. "Hey, it's you. Managed to break away from those other fools and find me, huh?" He stepped back slowly, keeping both opponents in sight as he leaned closer and closer to the ground. "So how are we gonna do this? Both of you want to die together, or should we take turns?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:52 pm

With a sigh, Tsuteto wondered what to do next.  Turning his head, he looked at the distance between him and the edge of the roof.  About... 14 feet.  Give his body size, that would be about 8 body turns to reach it, and probably subsequently fall off.  But his chances of being found up here were not well, so it'd almost be either way he'd die.  "Might as well," he whispered.  With one rotation, and excruciating pain, he started on his way towards the edge.  He had no choice but to leave his weapons where the were and retrieve them later, as well as his personal belongings.  "If the bank charges me a late fee on my rent this month, I swear...."

EDIT: ((OOC: Gave permission to Wrecker for an auto hit, dive kick.))
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Matthias heard Jett before he saw him and turned to meet his gaze. "I see you, Rush. Ready when you are." As he finished his sentence, he heard a commotion coming from below him. As he peered over the edge of the building to investigate, he heard Devlin crying out in pain from the dumpster below. "Hey, uh, Thor just woke up, and he kinda sounds like he's dying down there. Could we speed this up?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:34 pm

OOC: Autohit Granted:
[10:05:53] Tsuteto : Damnit >.<
[10:06:02] Tsuteto : Yeah, sure, fine, go ahead, cause more damage

"I said to give me a minute!" I peered over the edge. The Faunus was still moving. "Stay right where you are, Wolf. I'm gonna get you after taking care of this guy, alright?" Not waiting for a response, I jump down and run up to the Faunus, kicking him in the face, followed by seven punches to the face as well. By the time I was done, I took my spare bandanna out of my jump pack's storage pouch and gagged him with it.

Using the Tay Súng's cable to tie him up, I pull him across the roof and lower him into the alley, leaving his immobile body behind a dumpster. His bleeding had slowed, so he'll be able to live long enough for the garbagemen to find him when they take out the trash tomorrow.

I rappel back up to the 2nd floor balcony, launching by cable to the building next to the bank, and remove my forearm, sticking it into the side of the balcony's railing. "Wolf, I'm gonna want you to take each bag of money and attach them to the cable. When they reach here, I'll take the bag and bring it to the car while you get more of them. Good?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:19 pm

"That's assuming Boost and Storm have things under control inside, but I guess we're running out of options. Alright, first bag is on it's way," Matthias said over the radio as he slung his bag over the cable. "That's all I have. I'll be back with more in a minute."

Matthias leapt off the roof, falling three stories before catching himself on a clothesline. He dropped the final story into the alleyway silently and began to head towards the bank offices. "Boost, Storm, I'm coming in for more bags in a sec; be ready to cover me." As he finished his sentence, the dumpster behind him rattled and a muffled scream could be heard. He is not your problem, he is not your problem, he is not your prob....Matthias stopped in his tracks and headed for the dumpster. He lifted the lid to find Devlin writhing in pain. Attached to Devlin's neck was a strange device that seemed to be scorching his skin. "What the hell....?" Thinking quick, he reached down and grabbed the collar, attempting to muscle it off, but the device wouldn't budge. And here is where steady lockpicking hands come in handy. With one hand, Matthias held the collar steady; with the other, he slipped his claws in between Devlin's neck and the device, and began to attempt to slice through the collar. On the third heave, the device gave way to the abuse and Matthias made a clean cutthrough it. Tossing it aside, he grabbed Devlin and began to cool off the spots of his neck that had been burned using the ice dust from his right gauntlet. "Wake-up whenever you're ready, Dev...."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:33 pm

One great reason to have an outlawed hoverboard on you at all times: transportation dolly.

As the bag zipped over the cops, not a single one of them looking up and away from the battle inside the bank, I used the remote keys I had to open the trunk of my vehicle. Once the bag reached my side, I removed it from the cable and dropped it onto my board, floating about one foot off the ground. Climbing on board with it, I sped to my vehicle and tossed the bag inside, then rode back to wait for the next one from Wolf.

"Alright. Ready for the next one when you are, Wolf."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Maximillion smiled and spun his mace around, staring down at Zangretor. This guy was fun! A challenge for the first time in a long time! Maximillion let out a small chuckle before bringing his mace down quickly, hoping to cave in Zangretor's skull.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Deftly rolling out of the way of the large mace, Zangretor struck out at Maximillion's chest, hands primed like claws seeking the flesh covering his heart. "Careful now! My head's even more valuable than most, there's two people in there!" Zangretor laughs as he makes his attack.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Devlin whimpered, shaking like a leaf in the dumpster. He felt the back of his neck, causing him to jump from pain. on his neck are two small circular burns, covered partially by Devlin's hands. His eyes shot open when he felt his neck and realized the collar was missing. He sat up and panicked, frantically searching his person and the dumpster for his missing collar.
"No, no, no!! It's gone!"
Devlin looked as if something precious to him had been stolen, as if he would be unable to go on living without the green collar that had, only a few moments ago, tried to turn him into a barbecue.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:18 am

Matthias was taken aback by Devlin's reaction to being "saved". With one hand, Matthias held the collar out of Devlin's reach. With the other, he grabbed Devlin by the neck and began to shake him violently, as if to snap him out of his delusions. "Thor! What the hell is wrong with you, man? What does this homemade shock collar even do?" Hardly giving Dev a chance to answer, he pulled him in closer and screamed in his face, "I want an answer now!"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:34 am

Tears welled in Devlin's eyes, not out of pain, but out of fear. He began sniffling and pleading.
"P-Please! Miss won't be happy if I broke the collar! I need it!"
Devlin tried feebly grabbing for the torn collar.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:44 am

Matthias's tone immediately shifted with Devlin's new attitude. Releasing Devlin, he let out a deep sigh before he spoke again. "Look. I don't know who this "Miss" is and I don't know why you want this damn collar back. But what I do know is that if you don't get your act together and finish your job, then this mystery woman won't be the last of your problems. Are we clear?" He glared intently at Devlin before tossing him his collar. "You can have your little death machine back if that helps you do this."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:23 pm

I stood in the alleyway, with only one full arm. "Ladies, I hate to break up the whole heartbreaking moment or whatever you two are having, but we're on a schedule. Send the bags, already."

OOC: Where is everyone? Jett will steal the bag if no one else posts in two weeks before this thread goes to the Basket.

Last edited by Wrecker on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:42 pm

OOC: If anybody can sum up what happened in bullet points for the latest few pages on this thread, that'd be very useful in getting people back......
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:52 pm

OOC: Withdrawal Recap (May or may not be 100% accurate)

• Team busted through a window
  • cops still outside hiding from Maximillian
  • 1 bag made it out by improv zipline to Jett
  • Tsuteto's stuck behind a dumpster with multiple wounds
  • Franklin is fighting Zangretor
  • Matthias and Devlin are arguing about some collar
  • Yuuka last fired an arrow at Franklin's hand when he had fired some bullets, then took cover. Arrow got lost somewhere, apparently.
  • Connla is apparently sleeping in the corner somewhere (he hasn't posted since all the commotion started).
  • Jett is getting bored fast.

So yeah.
Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 285038-superbroscontinue
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:56 pm

((OOC: You are now 20% cooler for using the Brawl continue screen.  That is all.))
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:15 am

((Yeah, good job collecting/keeping tabs on all the different points))
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:31 am

I listened in to the radio. Howling, gunshots, and yelling exited the speaker. Oh, well. The whole thing was a failure. Might as well do what I was originally planning, even though its only one bag. I retract my improv zipline and put my arm back on. Grabbing the one bag of Lien, I stand on top of Sự Xoay Gió and ride off on the rooftops with the money. My money. All according to my plan.

Screw the others.

Last edited by Wrecker on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7