RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)

Go down 
+12
JL
Drake Ferrox
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Skylight
Tsuteto
Dakir
Kaliot
CentralDogma
Ziplock80
DrGustave
Amber
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Luan stops drawing and faces Rosa
"Either really as long as the money is there we are up for it eh?"
Luan nudges sol on the shoulder
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:04 pm

"Actually you look pretty lonely there..." She snickers under her hat so they cant see.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:08 pm

"Thanks for not saying 'Goodbye' by the way." Frank says as he reaches Rosalin and the others.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Rosa looks over at Frank "Oh sorry.. I was kind of bummed there..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Luan wasnt sure to either rip her apart for saying that to his brother or agree with her
How lonely is Sol anyway?
That was a question for another day
he just looked at Rosa with his cheery eyes and smiled
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:17 pm

"I can read emotions.. and I can see your lonely... "Rosa said looking as serious as ever
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:21 pm

"You know..." Franklin said, looking toward Sol "That whole 'Hiding your emotions' stuff can take a toll, last person I knew who did that turned out to be psychologically unstable."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Luan was watching his brother and Rosa one bad remark and his tentacles would grab and restrain her
Instead he just stood there looking at Rosa with a cheery smile
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Rosa says" Look. I do what I want and you can't tell me otherwise... Your weak, I bet you cant even operate a gun and your lonely..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Luan steps forward tentacles still hidden but at the ready
"Woah woah woah...why do you feel the need to pick on my brother?"
He shrugs
"Heh you are probably lonely yourself and just need somone it would explain your current and previous behavior"
he maintained his cheery tone
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Frank taps his heels on the ground and the compartments on his shoes open up. 'Here we go.'
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:45 pm

"If I was lonely I wouldn't have killed 1,357 people would I... I have contacts... I have friends.. Inside people.... boyfriends... everything.. and what do you guys have? BROTHERS!" She laughs
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Luan nodded at his brothers statement
he disagreed on some parts but for the sake of the argument he nodded
He made sure not to let his thoughts show
He adds
"if you have these "boyfriends" I dont think they appreciate you throwing yourself at others"
he giggles a little
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:08 pm

((MOVED TO " OUTSIDE THE POTATO"))
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Amidst all the talking, chatting, entering and exiting, a man in a long trenchcoat, a hat that covered almost all the face you could see and a mask that stopped you from recognizing the remaining.

The man was anonymous, and that was what everybody here was looking for.

Eyes squinted. Slight gaps in conversations before picking up as people turned, gazed for a second, gears winding in their head trying to figure out whether this guy was an unfortunate dolt who had worn the wrong clothes or if this was the guy who had pulled out the posters.

He sat down in the corner farthest to the staff area, pulled out a piece of paper, and slammed it against the wall, loud enough for everyone to hear. Conversations died out, slowly, until the only sounds left were the still-ringing of glass or the occasional middle-class working man who was actually doing stuff legally and had just gotten into a dump because of it, fretting that he was about to be robbed. But for those who were here for the business - this man with a hat was the guy they needed.

The piece of paper was almost the exact same as the one passed around throughout all the underground of Vale. Did it catch police attention? Most certainly. Were they waiting to ambush outside? Possibly.

If the man cared, he didn't show it. All he did was lean back, sink into the seat, and waited for the flock to come.

Jett was one of the few people who noticed him. Having waited in this bar, drinking nothing but ginger ale, he stepped forward, drink in hand.

The man leaned forwards as Jett and others started to surround him, none of them taking a seat.

"So," the man said, slightly adjusting his hat upwards to unveil his eyes, "You people must be...looking....for a crew. For a...job ."He gently placed the piece of paper he'd slammed earlier onto the desk, sliding it forwards. "Tell me......why."

Jett waited for his turn, then adjusted his hat. It was obscuring part of his view. "I'm here for fun. If you think I'm at the wrong place, you're wrong. I'm a heist man. Yes, a 17 year old heist man, and a mechanic on the side. If you need someone to go in, hit fast and hard, and get out, I'm your man. Former member of the Clan of Talons. You've heard of them before, yes? When we were still together, no one could catch us. But..." Jett paused as he took a drink from his ale, then continued. "We've been disbanded. It's a long story, I won't tell you it. But I'm pretty sure you need someone, look no further."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:39 pm

OOC: Hey! You stole my post! That's not epic for a first post.

Anyways, since thanks to timezones, we're getting nowhere, pretend this post to be somewhere in the middle of time, before Riley leaves and after Riley got here. This concerns ALL Pirates. As such, if you did plan on getting in now, but couldn't, then a simple response to this post is all you need, IC, to join.

PM me with your pirates and their profiles. You miss this chance now, your chances of getting in a small event gets lowered.

IC:

"You're here for fun? Clan of Talons? Tell me this isn't 'Call of Halo: Modern Gear of Battlefield 2 - Rainbow Ops' and you're actually here to work. What are your capabilities?"

Riley said as he sat back down, although he did keep an eye on Maximillion. Thankfully Riley still seemed inconspicuous enough to not be in the Sky Captain's center of attention. And Riley would like to stay that way; there was no way he could repay all the costs right then and there.

Suddenly, Riley abruptly stood up. A holographic tablet was in his hands, and on it was a simple program to write a list. A quick hand movement and a holographic keyboard was shone onto the table. He gestured towards it.

"I'll hear all your motives and stuff in a big party later. All we need to understand is all your capabilities, and we can talk about that later on. Input your name, and contact details, and I'll call you when the time is right. In the meantime"

And so the list grew, and grew, until everybody had their turn. "Well, that was nice. Now, I am a busy man, so I have to go, but to secure a spot, a donation of at least 50 Lien to the bar would be appreciated," Riley said as he attempted to pay back more costs. "And so, time to go. But I might need some help with a few errands, so if you're interested, come meet me at the train station closest to the Great Huntress Inn. Forgot the name."

The tablet was whisked up in one move, holograms disappearing back into the small metal device in an aesthetics-only scripted sequence, and Riley took off into the night.

OOC: If you do (Please come Smile ) decide to have yoru character follow Riley for the 'errands', I'll get something up soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:17 am

OOC: well, it WAS lost underneath all that text from the past 10 pages. Some people need a refreshment of what's going on.

IC:
"Call of Halo? Really? The Clan is not from a game. This is real. We "

OOC:

EDIT: Aw, come on! I just saw you edit and add in five more paragraphs! I had three about to be submitted!

EDIT 2: Screw it. I'm posting anyway.

IC:

The man was about to leave when Jett stopped him. "Call of Halo?" Jett laughed. "Heh.. You've got a sense of humor. I like that. Anyways. The Clan is not from a game. This is real. Recall the AntiGrav hoverboard craze from a few years back, and how all boards disappeared after they were outlawed due to the high injury rate?" Jett leaned forward a bit. "They didn't. The Talons were one of the last few rider clans around. When we weren't racing through the streets, we would steal. Ride in, smash and grab from whatever bank or store we hit, and get out. The best heists we did, however, were ones on the road. Hitting convoys, trains, whatever. No target was too dangerous for the Clan of Talons. And that was before I got these."

He motioned to the swords on his sides. "My board, the Sự Xoay Gió, is one of the last AntiGravs not impounded and destroyed by the police. I stole it from some storage facility. Apparently someone was trying to see if they could make these things weapons, and guess what? They did. Twin swords, made from metalliko, the same armor material used for military Flying Fortress airships and APCs. Near-indestructible, lightweight, and can cut through almost anything. My top speed with this is is over 100 mph."

Jett then waved his right arm. "This mechanical marvel was from the same place I got the Sự Xoay Gió. Similar build and function compared to an AK-130 police android, but much more powerful and durable." He put his arm across his chest. "I gotta admit, when I stole this arm, it was because it was simply because my old mech arm was, well, old. It looked like bones. Now, this..." He transformed it into its rifle mode. "This was just a happy bonus. Semi-automatic. Accurate enough for me to hit a walnut from 100 feet away. Best of all, no need for me to reload it. The two Dust cores inside are my ammo. I can choose between either shooting ice darts-" His arm glowed an icy white. "Or a devastating lightning blast." Gears inside the arm clicked, and it now glowed lightning blue. "So tell me again, is this really Call of Halo?"

Last edited by Wrecker1214 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:26 am

IC:

"Sounds more like.....New Grand Theft Super Skate Bros 7: Ivalice."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:49 am

Jett scoffed. "Fine. Go ahead, laugh all you want. When you see me out there, you'll be sorry you even laughed."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:39 am

IC:

"Alright then. Come with me. We have the most important job."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:20 pm

"Cool."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next