RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Empty
PostSubject: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:13 pm

OOC: Third Team SNTS only.

Kaytlin Seraphiya
Nigrum Pardum
Hunter Thợ Săn
Shem Drakur

IC:

" 'Go to the Emerald Forest for our first team practice at 1400,' I said. 'I had Professor Port let us use the Forest Temple,' I said." Hunter kicked a rock over the edge of the cliff as he waited. It was nearly 1445. Where was his team? All they had to do was take an airship here, or if they wanted to, they could use a rocket locker and get out with the handle on the inside. Hunter took the traditional way of the launch pads on top of the Beacon Cliffs and glided his way to the Temple, since the school somehow forgot to include him in the first initiation.

During his 45 minutes of solitude, Hunter surveyed the temple's scenery, noting it looked nothing like the photos in the school's advertisements. He considered exploring the ruins in the middle of the gorge, but the bridge was missing, along with most of the main tower itself. Only two columns still stood where the tower was. This place must be hundreds of years old. Hunter thought. It's amazing it stood up so long.

"Come on, team SNTS. Where are you guys?"

Last edited by Wrecker1214 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:26 pm

"Shem, did you just fall out of the sky? Please tell me you didn't jump out of an airship or your rocket locker."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:42 pm

"Easier? What do you- You know what? I don't want to know. All I do know, is that you're here, and that's great." Hunter held out his hand to help Shem up. "Say, where's Kaytlin and Nigrum? Did you see them after lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:06 pm

"That sucks. Well, congratulations, Shem. Since you're the only one here right now, you get to fight first." Hunter turned to the clearing opposite the temple. "You see those seven cages, Shem? Each one has a Grimm inside it. You get to fight one."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:16 pm

"Shem..." Hunter pulled Shem out from behind the tree. Not the reaction I was expecting from a Huntsman. "Okay, look. Shem, if you don't want to do it, you don't have to do it."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Kaitlin comes out from the woods slashing anything alive then scowls when she sees Shem.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:22 am

Hunter sees Kaitlin emerge from the forest. "Oh, hey, Kaitl! How've you been-" Kaitlin cuts a tree down and began growling at Hunter and Shem, but mostly Shem. Hunter had already seen all the posts on the social media about their breakup, so he knew what to expect, but it was still enough to scare Hunter, though. He's never seen a girl this mad before.

"Uh... Okay. So. Shem. You don't want to fight monsters yet? Fine."

Hunter took out the Metaruhōku and launched a flaming sword beam towards one of the smaller cages, opening it. As the ursa crawled out of its cage, Hunter jump-boosted his way to higher ground. "Hey, Kaitlin. I advise you get up here. You want to get a good view of this, right?"
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:16 am

Nigrum pushed through the brush of the Emerald forest. "Why did I decide to cut through the forest" He thought finally seeing the temple through the trees.

"Uh... Okay. So. Shem. You don't want to fight monsters yet? Fine." He heard Hunter say. So apparently Shem was already there.

Nigrum pushed through the brush moving closer to the temple. It was so think, didn't anyone cut the growth out here, wait, no, this is a forest DUH

"Hey, Kaitlin. I advise you get up here. You want to get a good view of this, right?" Hunter's voice came from the clearing.

Apparently I'm the last to arrive He thought pushing through a bush into the clearing around the temple. As he arrived he noticed an Ursa crawling out of one of 7 cages arranged in a semicircle infront of the temple. "So, why do we need caged Grimm when we're in a forest full of them" Nigrum call to his team as he approached, The Panther at the ready in case the Ursa went for him.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:29 am

Hunter, sitting on top of the church ruins, watched as the Ursa began preparing to charge. Suddenly, Nigrum appeared out of nowhere, shouting "So, why do we need caged Grimm when we're in a forest full of them?" while appearing unaware of the ursa dangerously close to him.

"Professor Port told me it took two whole days to catch each of the ursi!" Hunter replied. "The two medium sized cadges took four days, and the biggest one took a whole week!" He gestured Nigrum to join him up on top of the church. "Unless you want to fight first, come up here and get yourself a good seat."
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:41 am

"Professor Port told me it took two whole days to catch each of the ursi!" Hunter replied. "The two medium sized cadges took four days, and the biggest one took a whole week!" He gestured Nigrum to join him up on top of the church. "Unless you want to fight first, come up here and get yourself a good seat."

Nigrum shook his head and turned towards the Ursa, "Early bird get the worm, right" He bent down keeping his eyes on the Ursa and picked up a rock and chucked it at it's head. "Oy' Yogi, over here. Come at me." He began spinning the Panther around in his hand waiting for the Ursa to attack.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:21 am

Kaitlin flips up to higher ground still mad.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:10 pm

"Quit staring you have a date with some other girl"

Kaitlin's voice laced with venom.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Kaitlin just smirks and mutters

"Like father, like son..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Kaitlin smirks again.

"Like I said...Like father, like SON!"

When Kaitlin said this her knee goes into direct contact with his *ahem*
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:51 pm

"Quit staring you have a date with some other girl!" Kaitlin hissed at Shem. Hunter went on full alert.
"Kait..."
"I DONT HAVE ANOTHER DATE!" Shem's aura suddenly burst. "STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD!" Hunter began to worry a little, cautiously saying "Shem..." while Kait muttered something.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?" Shem suddenly appeared up on the roof. "Say that again."
"Guys. Stop arguing, right now." Hunter tried to intervene, but couldn't for two reasons. One, they didn't seem to notice him one bit. Two, Hunter did not want to get teamkilled.
Kaitlin smirked and brought her knee to Shem's sensitive parts, saying, "Like I said...Like father, like SON!"
"GUYS. Cut it out. NOW." Hunter shouted at the top of his lungs. "Look, I know you two are not having a good time right now, but if you guys argue, at least try not to bring it to Team Practice?" Shem just sauntered off as his aura dissipated muttered something, then fell off the roof.
"Aw, crap. Shem!" Hunter tried to grab Shem as he fell, but grabbed only air as he saw the ursa circling Nigrum.

The ursa had began circling the human with the stick when something fell out the corner of its eyes. It turned and looked. Another prey? The ursa began running towards the object that fell, roaring as it did.

Looks like it's time for a midday meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next