RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharpening The Talons [Open]

Go down 
+3
WeepingRaven
Kaliot
Drake Ferrox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pad molone

Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:08 am

"Something like that" pad said, throwing all hopes of sleep aside as he got up and watched darcil,put out the fire.

Last edited by Pad molone on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:45 am

After unloading multiple rounds into the tree with water dust rounds, Darcil puts his weapon away. He looks for the nearest place to rest his legs. He starts fidgeting with his lighter and asks

"So what brings you all out here at this time of night?"
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:58 am

"Trying to get back to nature. Sleeping under the stars" Pad said
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:08 am

Inigo was finishing a jog, when he reached the courtyard. With all the classes, he's had almost no time to practice his Grevista stances.

He turns his phone on and plays some music as he warms up; esquiva, au, keshada. He repeats his moves over and over again until he starts to get into the groove of it. This goes on for about 10 minutes, until he sees in the distance, the yellow embers of a tree bursting into flames. The fire is quickly put out, but he notices the sound of gunshots(?).

He decides to check out what's going on and proceeds to walk down to where the fire had been put out.

"Hey! Party over?", he addresses the young men he sees with a smile.
Back to top Go down
cheesewarlord

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:06 am

"Not much of a party, but it's over. As for what brought me here is that I couldn't sleep so I took a little run from roof top to roof top. Then I saw fire blazing in the courtyard, and went to investigate."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:47 pm

"Not sure what happened honestly. Just came outside for a smoke and all I notice is this tree on fire. So i thought it would be a good idea to put it out."
Back to top Go down
cheesewarlord

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:08 pm

"Makes sense, as for the reason why there's a light show going in the middle of the night, is a different matter all together."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:56 pm

"Yea, no one here seems to know what happened or no one wants to admit to what actually happened. Either way I don't really care I just wanted to enjoy the moonlight."
Back to top Go down
cheesewarlord

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:02 pm

"I see that, so lets get back to whatever we were doing. And no more setting fire to the trees alright.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:44 pm

"I can agree to that man, haven't been hear long and people are already setting parts of the school on fire haha!"

Darcil puts his weapon in his holster and starts looking over his schedule for the week.
Back to top Go down
cheesewarlord

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:04 pm

"Same here, little crazy I should say."
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:53 pm

"Well that's beacon fot you" pad said.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:45 am

Addressing Darcil,

Inigo pulls out a small metallic pen-sized object and inhales for a moment, and exhales an indigo-hued mist.

"Smoking will kill you one day, you know?", with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:56 pm

Looking at Inigo with a grin on his face.

"Haha so they say, so they say man"

Putting another smoke in his mouth he reaches for his lighter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening The Talons [Open]   Sharpening The Talons [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharpening The Talons [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2