RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife

Go down 
+7
Prinny
SentientSnake
Amber
zhleader
Kellenredx
Frankenstein Joe
Vox
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:05 pm

((Started from the Arena))

Leonius whistled to himself, making a show of glancing behind him to glance at Aoife in her maid dress.

"... Nobody likes... a gloomy maid, Aoife..." Leonius said, chuckling as he looked around at the students staring at the unfortunate loser of his bet. He wondered how she would react when she started getting attention.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Clenching her fist to act like a stress ball, her knuckles turning bone white as she replies, "Says the one who needs to compensate with all the artillery. I think regardless I can still pull it off much better than you could."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Zwei has on a simple walk (no not into mordor silly) when he spotted leo not hard to miss him and....Aoife? In a maid dress? this will be fun
He approached them
"Dude where can I hire a maid too?"
He asks in a joking tone
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Zack explodes into the middle of the group. "I just heard maid! Where are the maids! Jet is gonna make me clean my side of the room, I know it! Get me a maid, stat!" Zack stops frantically derping about when he sees Aoife. "Oh, hi Aoife. Did you start a maid service? I need one, like... before Jet sees the cookie mix I got all over his bed."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Eyebrow twitching as her calmness is quickly crumbling, she tries ignoring them, not replying to either, she continues walking, taking large breaths to try and act as a fail-safe.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Leo's voice lowered, and he spoke to Aoife before Zwei and Zack arrived. "The idea that I... would need to compensate... can only come from rage-fueled conjecture and desire to insult... for you have never seen anything... worth compensating for... and suggesting that perhaps you have... would be indicative of an obsessive fixation... regarding my manhood..." He turned, grabbing her chin and lifting her head. "Though those... with first hand experience... would disagree with your assessment..."

He let go, looking at Zwei and Zack and shaking his head as his voice returned to normal.

"Simply the result... of a foolish pride-driven bet... about if Aoife could defeat me... As you can see... she could not..."

Last edited by Vox on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Viola walks back in to the courtyard after finally getting some sleep, spying Zwei and Leo, as well as two other people she doesn't quite know. She does actually recognize one of the people from the class before... She's probably the biggest threat at this school, apart from Leo... huh.

Walking over to speak to them, she raises an eyebrow as she asks "So, what do I need to avoid doing in order to stay out of that maid outfit?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Indigo hangs from a tree branch eyeing the really big man and his maid. "Hellooo!"she yells cheerfully.
She drops from the branch and runs over to the group.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:25 pm

"No wait, I'll pay you double! Cookie mix does NOT come out of sheets easily. Trust me, I know. I already tried and it just made it worse!" Zack sprints after Aoife, grabbing her hand and spinning her around before placing his head to the ground and bowing to her.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:26 pm

There was a large crowd starting to form in the courtyard and, naturally, Alex had to join in. He makes his way over to the front of the crowd to where Zack was, and sees Aoife in a maid outfit. "It suits her." He whispered to Zack.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Opening her mouth to retort, she gets spun by Zack. Smiling slightly at the bowing, she blushes before finishing what she would initially of said, "First hand being the operative words in that statement, tin can."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:29 pm

"A bet eh? So how long is she your ser- maid?" Zwei caught himself he didnt want Aoife to get too angry at him....yet
Zwei puts a piece of gum in his mouth and tosses the wrapper
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Giggling at the pink haired girl's retort, Indigo decides to try and make friends with the really tall guy. "Hi there! My names Indigo, nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Zack turns, sprinting back towards Leo and bowing again. "LEO CAN I BORROW YOUR MAID, PLEASE!" Zack yells desperately.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:36 pm

"... Clever," Leonius said, clapping his hands loudly to get everyone's attention. "Ladies and gentlemen... of Beacon Academy... Who would like..." He turned his head, winking under his helmet at Viola before shooting a gaze at Aoife. "... Some tea, served by... our lovely loser?" He had apparently forgotten about his helmet.

His words were another trigger for his drones, as the versatile little bastards wheeled out a cart, with plastic and foam tea cups and a steaming pot on a hotplate. As usual, Leonius was crazy-prepared.

Turning his attention to Zwei, Leo shrugged, glancing to Viola. "One week. I felt it sufficient... to demonstrate the futility... of opposing me..." He knew Viola was smart enough to get the answer. He gave a loud, exaggerated evil laugh. "Challenge not... the giant... lest you find yourself... serving tea! ... Not exactly... imposing... is it?" Under his mask, Leonius had trouble stopping his grin. Looking down at Indigo, he held out his hand. "Leonius Decimi Regulus... little one... And likewise..."

To Zack, however, he simply shook his head.

Last edited by Vox on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:38 pm

"Tea? Who can refuse tea served by a maid?"
Zwei jokingly winked at Aoife
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:39 pm

By now visibly shaking with rage at Leo, she stands there, eyes burning with hatred and irradiating murderous intent.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Indigo finds her entire forearm inside Leonius's handshake. Wincing slightly, she says "I'm new here, is this sort of thing normal?"
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Alex looked at Leo. "Don't you think having her serve tea for everyone is going a bit too far?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:42 pm

"BENEVOLENT LEO-SAMA, I BEG YOU! PLEASE ALLOW ME JUST ONE HOUR- NO, NO, JUST HALF AN HOUR TO UTILIZE YOUR MAID'S CLEANING PROWESS! I WOULD BE MOST HONORED NOT TO HAVE MY HEAD CHOPPED OFF BY MY ROOMMATE!" Zack yells out, pining at Leo's legs.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:43 pm

"No, little one," Leonius said to Indigo, glancing at Aoife. "... Often, people are not... foolish enough to challenge me..."

He noted Aoife's reaction, and patted her on the head mockingly.

"... And then... to accept a bet about it..." He looked at Alex, and tilted his head as he continued, not having to miss a step. "... A bet that... specifically mentions... having to serve tea..."

Zack, however, he compromised the show with, by lightly kicking at him, intent on pushing him into the fountain.

"Do not beg... unless it is for... mercy on the field... of battle."
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:46 pm

"I see." Alex says. He hadn't the slightest notion of what had instigated the bet, or what had happened during. "There are a lot of people here. If she has to serve tea, is it okay with you that I help her out?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Shrugging before taking a seat a few feet away, along the edge of the fountain, Viola looks towards Leo and says "Well, as long as you don't get in your head to try to get me in one of those, we should be fine."

Turning on some low volume music, she lays down to relax, and to avoid the growing crowd of people.

"Crazy" is, I believe, the medical term
When we wanna recover, but we don't wanna learn
Keep breaking what's been fixed a thousand times
And gimme some more of that iodine
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Zack is pushed back, though he catches himself from falling. "Welp, I tried begging. Guess there's only one more logical path!" Zack draws Volc-Cannus off his back. "I CHALLENGE YOU FOR DOMINION OVER AOIFE'S MAID SERVICES!" Zack's deep green aura flares out, covering a large radius as he points towards Leo. "Will you accept!?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:47 pm

"Oh my. I think I'll stay on your good side then" Indigo takes a cup of tea and sips it meekly. I really didn't expect to see something like this on my first day.
Indigo notices a flash of green and instinctively flash-steps about 4 feet back. Oh great, a fight.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next