RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Bench

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

Breaking Bench Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Bench   Breaking Bench Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:29 pm

It kept happening.

Leonius looked down at the wreckage of yet another bench, this one he had thought sturdy enough to sustain his weight. And he was correct, until he shifted his weight and the courtyard was home to yet another ruined seating arrangement. Who knew how many years these benches had seen, how many female students' shapely butts had graced these hallowed slabs, only to succumb to his enormous mass. The gravity of what he had done resting heavily upon him, the steel-clad titan looked up at the sky, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Breaking Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench   Breaking Bench Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Viola starts wandering towards the courtyard, thinking of taking another nap.

On her way over, she spots Leo standing over... what looks like the wreckage of ANOTHER bench. She decides to head over and see why he tried to sit on a bench again...
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Breaking Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench   Breaking Bench Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Upon becoming aware of Viola's approach, the giant sighed again, his massive masked face dropping and turning to look at her. "You have no idea... how much I envy you..."

Looking down at the bench, he clenched his fists.

"... Not just... in being a thing of... beauty instead... of an abomination... Or your health... or ability... to enjoy the simple... sensations of life..." He gestured at the bench, shaking his head. "... But in the simple comfort... of being able to... rest your feet... Truly... I envy you... Viola..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Breaking Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench   Breaking Bench Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Viola briefly blushes as she catches Leo's compliment, lowering her head slightly in the process.

Responding to him, she says "Well... I suppose I can't say I understand how you feel, but I can imagine how much of a pain in the ass it must be to be stuck standing all the time.

"Which reminds me... how exactly do you do... well anything, in that suit?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Breaking Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench   Breaking Bench Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Under his mask, Leo raised an eyebrow. Well, his eyebrow. There was only one after all.

"... What do you... mean..?" He looked aside, her blush getting to him. "... I have... taken certain measures... into account for... a variety of factors... And for everything else... It is a matter of... controlling my environment..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Breaking Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench   Breaking Bench Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:57 pm

"Uhh... uhm." Viola started stammering. "I don't really know how to say it... but pretty much anything everyone else can do? Eat, sleep, shower... er... other things..."

After saying that, Viola decides to sit on the edge of the fountain, facing towards the water.

Last edited by Amaranthyne on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Breaking Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench   Breaking Bench Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:11 pm

The girl's stammering made Leonius laugh nervously, rubbing the back of his neck where his armor left room. "... Erm... I am limited... in what I can eat... And I have not slept... in two years..." He slowly looked up at the sky, clearing his throat as the questions got more personal. "... Showering... has to be done... in a somewhat regulated... environment... but I can... bathe... And other things..." Slowly, his gaze inched back at her, his eyes drifting to the girl facing away from him's lower portions. "... I will spare you... the details... but I have prepared... systems relating to... remaining organic body functions..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Breaking Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench   Breaking Bench Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:18 pm

"Er... right." Viola stands up and turns back to Leo, continuing to say "I'm gonna go for a walk... maybe over to the docks. You can come with if you want... but no more talking about... that."

Saying that, she starts walking over to the docks, spotting three figures standing near each other.

((To Fresh Off the Boat!))
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Breaking Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench   Breaking Bench Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:33 pm

"You should... not have asked!" Leonius said as he followed her, glancing back at the bench as he moved.

((Transition To Fresh Off the Boat))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench   Breaking Bench Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bench
Page 1 of 1