RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Prinny

After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Alex looks around, puzzled. "Something's off," he whispered to himself, "everyone's acting very strange." A student passes Alex and Alex asks, "What drinks are they serving?" The random student, who reeked of alcohol, said "They're serving *hic* the BEST *hic* punch EVER!" Alex grew suspicious. "Thanks." he said, as he pat the student on the back, who then proceeded to fall on the floor, passed out.

As he approached the punch bowl, the smell of alcohol grew stronger. Though the bowl was empty, Alex found a half-filled cup and smelled it for any foreign substances. Sure enough, there was a surprising amount of vodka in it. Alex recognized the distinct smell, as it was the same brand that he served at the Hippogriff Pub.

He poured the cup of punch back into the bowl and started looking around. Drinking alcohol by itself was one thing, but spiking the entire punch bowl was ridiculous. He had to find whoever did this and applaud them for not getting caught.

Last edited by ThePrinnyDood on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:06 pm

"Okay" Aeden takes another sip of his drink and heads outside with Lucina. "I love the cold night air"
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Redacted.

Last edited by SgtReynolds on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Alani smiles softly as well. "Try not to miss it too much. You know, Beacon is our home now, at least for the next couple of years." As she said that, thoughts of her own home flashed before her. It was too soon to feel homesick, but it had suddenly dawned on her that the people she knew and cared for, she wouldn't be seeing them again for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Myren goes and collects the passed out student who'd spoken to Alex, leaning him up on a bench next to several others he'd moved.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

[[OOC: There is no alcohol left. It has all been consumed.]]
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Leonius nodded. "... Viola? ... It was nice... spending the evening... with you. Despite the... issues..."

Slowly, he rose to his feet, offering her a hand.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Kaitlin looks in her purse full of lollipops.

She snickers evilly.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:12 pm

OOC: Dangit, Metroid, crushing my post's hopes and dreams. I edited it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Taking Leo's hand before responding, Viola says "It was nice... maybe we'll do it again in the future, without someone else interfering in several ways."

Smiling softly, she turns to walk back towards the ball to see if any other mischief was caused.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Isabelle opened her eyes and climbed to her feet, trying to keep balance.

"Where...  What...?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Mao watches as a guy collects yet another body. I don't think I'll be able to do anything with him around. Not anything noticeable, anyway, he thought as he played his two black markers hidden in the inner pocket of his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:19 pm

having place yet another student on his makeshift drunk tank benches, Myren passes by another floorbound student, his mask somewhat askew mumbling to himself.

"at least this guy's sort of awake. come on friend, let's fix you up a bit." he says as he kneels, wraps the drunk's arm around his shoulder, and lifted him and walked him to his recovery table.

as he arrives, he notices Isabelle getting up and looking around, still fairly groggy. he sets Zwei up on a chair, and goes to get a couple glasses of water. he places one in front of zwei with a command to drink it, and then brings the other to isabelle at her bench.

"hey, you feeling ok?" he asks her as he hands her the glass
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:23 pm

"Y... Yeah...  I'm just a bit dizzy..."  She sits down on the nearby bench.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Zwei is just awake enough to pick up the glass in front of him and begin drinking the liqud within
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Leonius smiled, his heart skipping a beat when Viola took his hand. "Of course... Though I must admit... seeing you blush and tremble is... at the very least... entertaining." He chuckled, giving a grand gesture of 'after you' to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:29 pm

"well drink some water, have something to eat, and brace yourself for one of the worst headaches you've had in a long time. i'll be right back. just going to check up on someone else really quick ok? "

with that, Myren moves back to his recovery table. he leans over the table to look at zwei, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"how're you doing there my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:32 pm

Scoffing slightly at Leo's comment, Viola returns to the ball... and upon entry notices a few people that already appear to have suffered ill effects from something.

Waiting a moment to speak to Leo, she says "Well... looks like we're the only ones who won't actually have to suffer from tonight, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Zwei stutters before being able to speak properly
"I feel like I was hit by a truck...several times"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Myren glanced at the row of shockingly generic looking student's he'd placed on benches throughout the room.

"you're still speaking so you didn't get hit nearly as many times as some of them. here, have some food. at least nobody did anything to that."

he leaves Zwei at the table and walks back to isabelle's bench with a small plate of food.

"here, this'll help make sure you don't hate life as much tomorrow" he says as he places the plate on the bench
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Marc nods, smiling a bit. He then looks a bit more serious. It suddenly kind of hits him how connected he would be with these people around him. "It is. And that makes us family." he nods to himself.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:48 pm

IC:

I stare around. From this morning, the attitude was wholeheartedly different. Morning was spent to energized, ready to fight, ready to impress. Now?

Energy was increased tenfold. Impressionist levels were at a hundredfold.

That's what this did, huh. Well, for me, I just sat in the corner. My partner was pretty much still being a ninja, so I didn't know where he was. I didn't know who my teammates would be, and I didn't know what was going on.

Yeah, preeetty much that. Even the cake(s) that was everywhere, I didn't want to take a bite. I just....didn't know what to do, I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:50 pm

"I sure hope no one did" zwei said to himself beginning to nibble the food he had been given
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Mao, sensing an opening, glanced around the room before darting forward. Using the tables as cover, he found the random student the guy had set down recently, scribbled on his face, and left to go back to his seat hoping that nobody would notice what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 pm

"Won't we?" Leonius asked, amusement tinging his voice.

He looked around as well, noting Isabelle with her hat off, and the room desolated.

"... I have seen... the results of the Maellus Caeli drop... in better conditions than this room..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Isabelle pushed the plate of food to the side.

"Thanks...  But I think eating is the last thing I want to do right now."

She saw Leo from across the room and waved.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Melissa, having spent most of the night asleep, not knowing anything had been going on (or maybe she had just forgotten...), finally realized some sort of big event was going on. How? Intuition. Lets go with that.

Regardless, upon entering she didn't really have any idea what to do. She still felt pretty drowsy so running around hyper actively wasn't a valid path of action. Seeing some fairly young boy that she swore she had seen before in the corner sitting down, not seeming to know what was going on either (but at least looking like he'd been here for a while), she approached him, sitting down next to him.

Yawning, she asked, "So... What's going on here? I just woke up."

Last edited by Snow Cloak on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next