RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
MrManix

After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Alexander awakes with a start, gasping for air.
"Where am I?! What happened!?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Marc nods, watching her every movement closely. 'What was in that drink' he thinks to himself, groaning and rubbing the back of his head. "I grew up near the outskirts of Vale with my aunt after my parents died." he says quietly.
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Kamon Blue walks into the ball room, goes over to the punch bowl, and downs it all. He goes around to each individual punch glass and drinks the remaining punch--until there isn't a drop of punch left in the entire room. He leaves--Mick needs a walk.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Redacted.

Last edited by SgtReynolds on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Kaitlin runs back to Shem and says

"I put a whole bottle of vodka in the punch and gave glasses to Aeden and Lucina"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Leonius chuckled. "I wonder... how many of these children... have experienced a hangover... Tomorrow will be... very educational..."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:44 pm

With a small sigh, Myren goes to collect the sleeping Isabelle as well. He carries her over to the table where he'd left Alexander earlier, letting her curl up on a nearby bench.

he turns to the newly awakened alexander

"oh good you're awake. there's a glass of water for you there. you should drink that. how're you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:45 pm

"So they *whisper*"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:46 pm

"Wha- How did I?" "When did I get back here?" "Why is there a bump on my head?!"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:48 pm

"because you can't handle your punch. now drink the water and relax." Myren says firmly as he takes a seat opposite Alexander, a small plate of food now in his hand

Last edited by Myren on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:51 pm

"What about the punch? I had one sip of it and went to find a bathroom."

He gulps down the water.
Back to top Go down
thatguyzeke

thatguyzeke

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Lilith laughs a bit "Eh I'm sure they will be just fine. Hopefully no one is guzzling it down." She glaces around again, noting all the couples on the dance floor. "Yeah they do seem to be getting it on! I'm shocked Beacon hasn't stepped in. But then again, this isn't at all how signal was."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:53 pm

"Well that happend"
Zwei decided that he might as well sleep and found a corner to rest in good thing he had done nothing too embarrassing
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:54 pm

"one sip? fraggin lightweights. well, for starters you should know that after about 10 minutes, that bowl of punch had more booze in it than it did fruit." Myren says while pushing the plate of snacks to Alexander. "you're gonna want to eat something too."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:54 pm

"That's a good point, I'm surprised that the teachers haven't done anything." He then thought a moment before his eyes shot up to Lilith, "Did you say Signal?! I went there too!"
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:56 pm

"Did you like it there?" At this point Alani was making simple small talk, but it was a good way to get to know her partner better.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Marc nods, smiling a bit. "Yeah. She is part of the reason I'm here. She let me use a lot of my parent's old training stuff."
Back to top Go down
thatguyzeke

thatguyzeke

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:59 pm

"Ahhh really?? I'm surprised we didn't meet then! But then again, not everyone goes to Beacon and Signal is pretty big overall!" After a moment she looks back up, "Though you do look familiar, so we probably talked once at least"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

"Oooh. Alcohol. That makes this whole situation very clear. I'm allergic to rye."
"Thanks for picking me up. I think I need a bathroom."
With that, he rushes to the restroom he had intended to find in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:00 pm

"Probably none of them. I doubt we were the only ones to have something placed in our drinks... maybe we should head inside and see what chaos that pigtail boy may have caused?" Viola responds, slowly moving back in to a sitting position so she can get her boots back on.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Yin thought for a moment, "Yes we must have. I just can't remember for the life of me." He looked around the room and saw people starting to fall asleep on the floor, as well as wake up from being passed out.

He chuckled a bit before saying, "The air is getting a bit stale in here, care to go for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Aeden takes a sip of his drink. "Wow this is really good. Did you like yours Lucina?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:04 pm

" It's great. Lets head outside alright"
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Alex looks around, puzzled. "Something's off," he whispered to himself, "everyone's acting very strange." A student passes Alex and Alex asks, "What drinks are they serving?" The random student, who reeked of alcohol, said "They're serving *hic* the BEST *hic* punch EVER!" Alex grew suspicious. "Thanks." he said, as he pat the student on the back, who then proceeded to fall on the floor, passed out.

As he approached the punch bowl, the smell of alcohol grew stronger. Though the bowl was empty, Alex found a half-filled cup and smelled it for any foreign substances. Sure enough, there was a surprising amount of vodka in it. Alex recognized the distinct smell, as it was the same brand that he served at the Hippogriff Pub.

He poured the cup of punch back into the bowl and started looking around. Drinking alcohol by itself was one thing, but spiking the entire punch bowl was ridiculous. He had to find whoever did this and applaud them for not getting caught.

Last edited by ThePrinnyDood on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:06 pm

"Okay" Aeden takes another sip of his drink and heads outside with Lucina. "I love the cold night air"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next