RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Tearful Night [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:50 am

"What do you want?" Ashe asked, ignoring what Bianca had to say until she was certain the girl got suicide off her mind. "Do you want a girlfriend? Some fling with someone? Alright. I-I'll do it, w-whatever. J-just... just don't do that Bianca...." She cried, collapsing into a heap on top of the girl. "I'll do anything.... Just d-don't leave...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:53 am

"N-No... I don't want you to be m-my... girlfriend, unless you really want to. I just... hurt is all..." Bianca mumbled, sitting up and hugging Ashe gingerly. "When I got out of the... that hellhole last year, all I saw was a full moon before I passed out. Now whenever there's a full moon, like tonight, I get... emotional, and I don't think straight." she explained, kissing Ashe on the forehead. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Ashe. You deserve better than me."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:05 am

"Quit apologizing dummy and promise me you won't do that." Ashe begged, crying as she scowled at Bianca, shaking her by the shoulders until she promised. "You don't have to apologize for stuff you can't control but you should never even think about that. Now promise." She commanded hypocritically.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:13 am

Bianca grabbed Ashe's arms to keep her from continuing the shaking, and leaned in to kiss the sheep on the forehead. "I promise dear. I shouldn't have even thought about it, you're right. Now you get to promise me something..." she said, leaning back to look into Ashe's eyes with a playful grin. "Promise me you won't ever tease me about being my girlfriend again. That was mean sheepy, I thought you were being serious for a second." she giggled. Bianca let out her last sob and pulled in Ashe real close for a warm embrace, not caring that their bare chests were touching anymore.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:17 am

"Don't play around with this, Bianca." Ashe cried, annoyed that the girl took the matter so jokingly but at the same time, relieved that Bianca promised. Still, Ashe resolved to keep a watchful eye on the girl whenever she could. "I wasn't teasing. I-If it meant keeping you safe, I'd d-d-do it." She said stubbornly, letting herself get hugged.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:21 am

"But I don't want you to do that for my safety. I want you to do that because you love me. I was trying to lighten up the mood. I'm really really sorry sheepy..." Bianca mumbled nuzzling her cheek against Ashe to show her affection. "So please, promise me you'd only want be in a relationship with me because you love me, not to protect me. I'm being serious now sheepy, promise me that."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:26 am

"A-alright." Ashe replied, secretly relieved that Bianca would ask her to change sexualities as she heaved a sigh of relief. "No more teasing about the girlfriend love stuff. Deal." She confirmed, staring back at Bianca, smiling reassuringly. "Now uhh... can we uhm... go get dressed?" She asked sheepishly, returning to her embarrassed state as she flushed. "I can uhh... feel that you feel cold...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:33 am

Bianca smiled and picked Ashe up in a bridal style carry, her chest pressing against the sheep's side. "Yes we can, if you really want." she said, turning around and walking back to where they came from. On her way back, Bianca kneeled down and picked up her shirt, carrying it along with Ashe but not putting it back on. "I can at least carry you, as an apology for saying all... that. Where is your dorm? I'll carry you back there so you can get new clothes." she said, stopping and smiling apologetically down at Ashe.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:45 am

"Y-yeah... uhm.... The thing is, we don't live in a dorm." Ashe said sheepishly, covering her chest with the shirt. "Malina, our leader, she uh... well we live in an RV. It's that way." She said, pointing forwards and to the left with a finger. "Don't ask why. Even I don't know. I guess so we can move quick?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:57 am

Bianca raised an eyebrow in confusion but quickly shook it off and walked in the direction Ashe pointed in. "That's cool. I wish my team lived in an RV instead of those stupid dorms where you can hear everything going on in the rooms next to you." she chimed, sniffling a little bit from the events of a minute or two ago. Bianca walked quickly so Ashe could get another shirt and stop being so embarrassed already. She didn't know why the sheep was so timid about it, it was just them, they were both girls (and friends), no one else could see. 'Is she just not confident?' she questioned to herself. Bianca caught herself staring down at Ashe and quickly looked away, blushing from embarrassment. Yeah, she needed those clothes quick.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:01 am

"It's just a little cramped sometimes." Ashe giggled though it quickly stopped as she blushed, noticing Bianca eye her chest, causing her to adjust the shirt, covering more of her torso. "Well um... I can sneak in, get another sweater then sneak out. After that we can get you a bra or something. How did it come off?" She asked curiously as they slowly walked towards the RV.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:09 am

"How did what come off? My bra? I uh... didn't put one on because I was in a hurry to come out and see you." she said sheepishly. "I can go get one if you want." she offered. "If you meant my shirt, it's just loose because... you know, pajamas. They're uncomfortable to sleep in when they're all tight and stuff. They're uncomfortable when they're tight anyways. Loose clothing is much better." Bianca smiled as she looked down at Ashe, careful to keep her eyes from wandering back down to the sheep's chest again.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:14 am

"Yeah, well loose jammies are the best~" Ashe chirped happily, resting her head on Bianca's collar bone, realizing that she was slowly getting used to Bianca's normal state of undress. "Well you should wear one. You're pretty um... well endowed and you don't want them to... well, sag." She said, realizing that she still wasn't completely used to the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:06 am

"They don't usually sag, even without a bra." Bianca said, still smiling. "Which is surprising actually. But yeah, I'll get a bra if you really want me to." she sighed, looking down at Ashe giggling. "I just realized how strange this looks. Even if we did have clothes on, it'd look kinda strange for me to be carrying you like this, yeah?" Bianca's tail came around to tickle one of Ashe's sides, although lightly to keep her from squirming out of Bianca's arms.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:59 pm

"How...." Ashe said, openly staring at the girl's chest in awe of what she just heard."U-uh, I mean uh, wow." She corrected herself, blushing as she averted her eyes. "Would it? I mean now it does cause we're well, half naked, but if we were clothed, would it look so weird? It's just a girl carrying her friend."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:05 am

"I mean they kinda sag but not as much as you would think. It's kinda weird but interesting in a way, I guess." Bianca said with a giggle. "You jealous, Ashe?" She was just teasing Ashe at this point, but she'd be damned if it wasn't one of the most entertaining things in her life. "Well, me carrying you like this could kind of... cause people to assume we're... nevermind, I'm being stupid again." she said, shaking her head and pulling Ashe closer to her chest absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:22 am

"Well...." Ashe said, embarrassment evident in her voice. "Maaaaaaaaaaybe just a little." She admitted, covering her face with the shirt, revealing her midriff. "I just wish my chub would go somewhere else sometimes... and yeah, people might get the wrong idea b-but I l-like it when you carry me so I just hope no one sees."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:29 am

Bianca laughed a little and brought her tail up to tickle Ashe's side. "Maybe one day your chest will grow to be real big, and then you get to see what I have to go through." she teased as she spotted something in the distance. That must be the RV. They were still a ways away though, so they'd still have some time to chit chat until then. "Still, I like your chub where it is. It makes you so much better to cuddle with~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:34 am

"I'm not asking to be b-busty, just... I don't know. I want to look... well, a bit more girly, I think." Ashe admitted from under the shirt. "I mean my body's good for cuddles but I want to be nice to look at too...." Pulling the shirt down to reveal her eyes, Ashe glares at Bianca. "I'm a girl too, shuddup." She said, knowing what Bianca would say.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:40 am

Bianca laughed and smiled down at Ashe. "I never said you weren't, sheepy. If you're implying you look like a guy, you're quite wrong. I think you're very attractive and that you look quite 'girly'. Just because you aren't voluptuous and have big tits like I do doesn't mean you're not girly. You're perfect the way you are, I wouldn't have you any other way~" she said, trying to reassure Ashe that she looked just fine the way she was. "And you are quite nice to look at, by the way. I'm having fun just looking at you right now."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:49 am

"D'awwww~' Ashe cooed, obviously blushing underneath the shirt that covered her face as she nuzzled against Bianca. "That's so sweet of you to saaaaaaay~" She said, leaning up to kiss the cat faunus on the cheek. "Thanks for listening to the rant, by the way. So, how far are we?" She said, not turning in fear that Bianca would drop her by accident.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:00 am

Bianca smiled at the kiss and looked off into the distance. "Not too far, it's just over there. A few more minutes, I think." she said, picking up her pace to get there quicker. "You said you like being carried? Should I do this more often then? Would that make you happy?" she questioned, looking off towards the RV that they were slowly approaching.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:09 am

"Well, I do like getting carried but you don't have to carry me, even if you want to. It'd be embarrassing if I keep getting seen in your arms getting carried off to who knows where." Ashe said, giggling as she gingerly poked Bianca in the chest. "Besides, you're already kinda top heavy so I don't think you need the extra weight." She joked, trying to get used to Bianca's somewhat perverted speech.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:20 am

"Please, I'm strong enough to shatter the ground by punching it." Bianca laughed, grinning down at Ashe. "You weigh almost nothing to me." she said with a chuckle. Her tail came up to poke and prod Ashe's soft belly, tickling the sheep to try and make her laugh. "Even with all your chub, you're still almost as light as a feather to me."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:40 am

"It's not that much chub." Ashe protested before the giggles attacked, the girl squirming in Bianca's grasp as her tail slapped softly against Bianca's thigh as she laughed. "Quit it. Quit it. I'll fall. I'll faaaaaaaaaaaaaall~" She said, still squirming as she tried to grab the tail and failing, only managing to brush it every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:57 am

"I'll catch you if you do." Bianca laughed, grinning down at Ashe as she relentlessly tickled the sheep with her tail. "If I weren't carrying you I'd suggest you do the same right back to me. We could stop for a bit so you could get revenge if you want." she offered with a giggle, doing her best not to let Ashe slip out of her arms as she squirmed around.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:55 pm

Ashe squirmed even more, trying to hop out of Bianca's arms and away from the relentless tickles but finding herself unable to. "Nooooooooooooooo~" She cried, pushing against Bianca's chest to try and get away from her assault. "I can't. I can't. I can't breeeaaaaaaaaaathe~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tearful Night [CLOSED]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next