RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dance the Night Away [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Dance the Night Away [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:49 am

Argent pulled up in front of Finnigan's Pizzaria, for once not on his motorcylce but in the backseat of a shiny black car. Knocking on the tinted glass that separated him from the driver, he says that he'll only be a few minutes before walking through the back door that he'd gotten so used to. Jogging up the steps, he stands by Claire's door. Man I hope she did it. He thought, remembering the black dress (imagine it's black with the slit on the thigh XD) he'd left on her bed, a little note saying "Wear this and be ready by 8" on it. "Good thing my shift ended an hour before hers." He said to himself before knocking.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:37 am

Claire opened the door with one hand, "Hey can you help me with thi-" she said as she continued trying to adjust the chest area of the dress before she saw it was him. A bright blush encompassed her face as the turned away and looked at the clock, "O-Oh... Is it time already. I, er... Am having trouble around the chest." she said, showing him a little bit - her breasts visibly tight inside their suit, "You misjudged my size... You need to touch them more." she joked through her slight discomfort.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:51 am

Argent chuckles, walking inside and pushing her along before locking the door behind him. "Sorry. Ride got there a little early so I decided to head straight here." He said, turning Claire so her back was facing him as he reached under her arms to fondle her chest. "I coulda sworn I got it right though." He said, shoving his thumbs between her clothes and her skin. "I think it just needs a little adjustment." He said, wiggling his thumbs as he tugged at the dress until it fit a little more comfortably. "Ok, I think I got it. You ready now?" He asked, keeping his hands where they were.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:04 am

Claire giggled at his actions, leaning back and using one arm to bring his head forward onto her shoulder, nuzzling his head a little, "I think it could use a little more adjustment... Don't you think?" she asked playfully before giving him a little kiss, "It's a little tight around the crotch too..." he added innocently, wiggling her butt against him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:10 am

"Is that so." Argent teased, kissing her heck before biting it lightly, his tongue glazing her skin. "Hmm... maybe if I do this...." Argent said, jiggling the faunus' chest once more, his hand massaging her belly and slowly running down the front of the silken dress before it found its way into the slit on her thigh, hiking the dress up a bit.

[Quickie half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:27 am

Claire sighed pleasantly, leaning back on him and kissing him lustfully, "That helped... Your ruined my underwear though..." she wiggled until it slid down her leg, stepping out of it and kicking it aside against the wall, giggling as it flopped down, "I guess I won't need it..." she laughed before turning to kiss him again, "Where you taking me boy~?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:40 am

"As long as only I get to know about that." He said, watching the cloth hit the wall, "I'm fine with it." Hook her hand through his arm, he leads her out the door and down the stairs. "It's a nice hotel. There's a ball and one of out regulars at the cafe gave us invites for two. The whole family practically forced me to take them" Argent said, reaching the car. Briefly letting go, he opens the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:47 am

Claire kissed him on the cheek as she moved into the car, pulling him in, "Of course you'll be the only one knowing. That said..." she pulled him in to lay on her lap, closing the door and starting to pet his lock, "Is this soundproof?" she whispered before kissing him and gently stroking his thigh.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Argent hopped in after Claire and knocked on the glass, signaling the driver to go. "I'm pretty sure it is. Driver couldn't hear me at all when I tried earlier and the tint's pitch black on both sides." He explained as he rested his head on Claire's lap, kissing her stomach through the dress. "I kinda have an idea of what you're thinking. When did you get so naughty?" He teased playfully, "Cause I think I kinda like it. Be a shame to ruin our fancy clothes so early in the evening though, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:20 pm

"I guess I always was kinda naughty. So I suppose it's just surfacing more now." she giggled as she shifted him to lay her head on his lap, her dress-covered butt pressing against the window of the car as she unzipped his pants and rummaged through the contents, giving off a delighted squeal when she found what she was looking for, "Don't worry, I won't let our clothes get ruined..." she kissed him briefly before grinning.

[Half-fadey fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Argent pulls his head out from under Claire's skirt as they near the hotel. Smoothing his clothes down and zipping his pants back up, he knocks on the glass and thanks the man, not sure if heard but not really caring either. Opening the door, he steps out into the cool night air and offers his hand to Claire.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Claire wiped her mouth and licked her fingers, other hand taking his and pulling herself up, landing gently on her heels before moving to kiss him on the lips, sneaking a lick into his mouth before pulling away, "Shall we go then, sir? We can leave intimate times until later." she added, producing a small packet from her purse and slipping it into his breast pocket with a slightly seductive grin.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Argent chuckles lowly, holding her hand that was in his pocket to pull her in for a deep kiss. "You think I didn't come prepared?" He teased, pulling a similar packet from his back pocket, looking around to see if anyone was looking and slipping it into the front of her dress, coping a feel before returning his arm around her waist. "C'mon. It should be started by now." Reaching the top floor of the tall hotel, the couple walk into a large room filled with people in similarly formal attire, floor to ceiling windows encircling the entire circular room to give an amazing view of Vale. Some are dancing slowly in the center but many are lounging about at tables that filled the space outside the dance floor, eating luxurious looking dinners. Presenting their invitations to the door man, they walk into the room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Claire giggled, wrapping her arm around his chest and pulling him against her tightly as she looked around the room, "Wow... That's so fancy... And Vale's looking beautiful..." her tail wagged a bit, slapping his butt a few times. She moved her head to rest on his arm and sighed pleasantly, "What're we doing first Argie?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:49 pm

"Dinner first." Argent said as he led her to a vacant table, pulling her chair out and letting her sit before he did. "We're going to need energy if we plan on 'dancing' later tonight." He said, nodding his head at the dance floor but his words conveyed different possible meanings. Nodding to get his attention, Argent calls a waiter over and he deposits two menus on the table, the list of available foods somewhat shorter than normal, only having ten items. "For a party this big, it's fair enough that they'd only have a small selection."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:14 pm

"True... Best to eat up then!" she giggled, gently sitting down and taking up a menu, propping it up and hiding her face behind it, "Hmm~ It's small but it sounds tasty enough. Like egg fried shrimp. Sounds tasty." she scanned it down, grinning at one and sliding her leg forward to rub against his, "Though something as simple as a hotdog sounds good~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Argent's eyebrow arcs at the sensation on his leg but he allows her to continue, chuckling lowly as he scanned the menu. "I think I'll go with beef stroganoff." Argent said, clapping the menu closed with a soft thud. Quickly, he relays both their orders to the waiter. "So, anything new at the shop?" He asked nonchalantly, using small talk to hide his foot gently tapping her's.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:47 pm

"Nothing special. Just same old, working my shifts and doing fun stuff in my free time." he responded, looking off to the side as she continued rubbing against his leg with a calm expression, closing her eyes briefly before staring out to look at the panorama of Vale with a smile, "How's the academy?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:01 pm

"Absolutely boring." Argent said, resting his chin on his palm, elbow propped on the table. "I mean combat training's great and sparring's a good workout but classes are pretty dull." Not letting up on the attack, he slips his foot from his shoe, sliding his foot slowly up her calf. "I wanna hear more bout these 'fun things' though."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:07 pm

"Oh, you know..." she giggled and fought back against him, taking off her shoe too, "I had to make some investments to keep myself entertained... You being at school so often I've obtained a few little replacements. None compare to you though." she giggled before grinning, "Just an unrelated question... You been cuffed before?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:20 pm

"Replacements?" He asked curiously, an eyebrow going up rather high. Now that's a word you don't want to hear from your girlfriend. He thought, mulling over the possibilities. "Once, by the police, yeah I've been cuffed befor-but back to the replacements thing." Argent answered, quickly bringing back the subject. "These replacements run on batteries, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:35 pm

"Oh, no, no... They don't run on batteries. They don't need a power source." she shrugged and leaned back, fiddling with the flower in the vase between them, "Oh~ My boy got in trouble with the police?" she asked, raising one eyebrow and smiling at him, her face filled with innocent curiosity.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Argent keeps his eyebrow up, slowly bringing it down a few moments later though he was still curious. "Okaaaaay then...." He said slowly, watching her play with the flower. "Moving ooon then.... Anyway, yeah. Had a run in with the police last year. Spent the night at the station, family was terrified, same old same old."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:48 pm

"Oh, troublemaker were you?" Claire asked, a hint of innocent curiosity in her voice as she reached over to scratch his chin a little bit, "Not good, not good at all. Maybe I should make sure you'll get proper punishment later tonight, hmm?~" she giggled before leaning over and kissing him on the nose, sitting back down while her ears woke up and started scanning around.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:03 pm

"I coulda sworn I told you about that." Argent replied, enjoying the chin scratch. "Police caught wind of one of my fights and I was in the ring when they came in. Damn, and I was winning too." Taking a moment to listen to her talk, he reaches over up and fights back, rubbing slowly up in ear as his foot went up her skirt, tickling her thigh. "Maybe you'll deserve some punishment for trying to replace me." She teased, smiling mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance the Night Away [Closed]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next