RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:22 pm

Beacon isn't a fan of attempted murder, it would seem.

As his old team had been split up exactly because of that, the fight between and expulsion of two of it's members, Cassidy had spent a week now trying to find a third-year team that was missing at least one member.  Apparently, his search had worked.  But, unfortunately, the new team only had one open spot, so he and his remaining teammate would have to part ways.  He was mildly disappointed, but didn't really know them all that well anyway, so it didn't greatly upset him.

Whistling to himself as he walked through the dormitories, he looked down at his scroll, making sure that he was headed towards the right place.  His destination, the NCNL dorm, was supposed to be just around the corner.  As he arrived at the door, Cassidy paused.  Hopefully things would be smoother this time.  Straightening his jacket, he hesitated again, before calmly knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Sitting at a desk covered in textbooks, Cayden would be studying more to pass the time then to actually learn. Taking a couple of seconds to react upon hearing the knock, he would stand up and begin walking towards the door the door. Why is someone knocking at this door? You'd think people would know to leave us alone. Opening the door, with an annoyed look on his face, Cayden would address the.... person in front of him. "Is this important? Because if it isn't I'm going back to my books."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Cassidy looked up at the male who was somewhat taller than him, bowing slightly out of respect.  "Yes, I suppose you could say so.  I'm the new member of this team, Ozpin assigned me here."  He glanced inside, but didn't stare, as that would be impolite.  Crossing his arms behind his back, he simply waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:12 pm

Varius pushed the door open as he exited the bathroom drying his head with a towel. Except for the towel on his waist Varius was still unclothed and mostly wet. "Without a woman here I can finally enjoy a shower how I want to without someone nagging at me." Varius felt a draft and immediately got angry. "Why the hell is the door open. You two kno-" Before it could really begin Varius' rant was stopped as he spotted an attractive looking girl standing in the door way and grinned. He slicked back his hair and approached her, "Hello there, pretty lady. You must have heard rumors about me and wanted to see the real thing." Varius took a step back and posed with his hands on his hips. "Feel free to look but touching will cost you." 
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:14 pm

'New member?' Lí wonders, thinking back to recent announcements. When the memory comes to him, his brow comes out of its furrow and his eyes widen slightly. "Ah! You must be Cassidy, come in, come in," he says, rising out of his bed to greet the woman joining his team. "I would say take your pick, but there's really only one available..."
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:25 pm

"... Pretty lady, hm?"  Cassidy smiled, stepping through the doorway and waving once at Lí.  "Well, while it is somewhat amusing, I'll spare you the wasted time.  I am actually a male.  But, I will say," he turned back towards Varius, grinning.  "I think you are fairly attractive.  But, I also doubt you are into men.  Good effort, at least."

Last edited by Metroidhunter on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:33 pm

"New member? Then I guess this means it's time for introductions. I hope you're more combat capable then our last member." Sitting at his desk once more, Cayden would look over his shoulder at the newcomer. "My name's Cayden. You get hurt I'll stitch you up. Maybe. Depends on how you get hurt. Done with my introductions, leave me alone now." Turning back to his books, he'd get back to his reading of stuff he already knows.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Varius was left speechless and wide eyed. "I-I-I..." Varius regained what little composure he could made an expressionless face. He walked past Cassidy heading toward his dresser. "Varius." Varius quickly got changed and sat down on his bed with a sour expression. "Li. You two should get along just fine." The day suddenly felt very bad and Varius did not feel like talking for a time.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:11 am

"Classy, Varius," Lí mutters under his breath, looking away from the lion faunus as he changed into a new set of clothes. "Well, I can't quite say I was expecting another male to join the team, but I suppose it works," he says, turning to make it clear he's addressing Cassidy. "As for right now, make yourself at home. I'm Lí, as Varius said, and it's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 am

Cassidy giggled at the response Varius had shown, attempting to not look in his direction as he changed.  "Do not worry Varius, this kind of thing happens all the time to me.  Nothing to be embarrassed about."  Taking a seat on the only un-taken bed, he smiled.  "Hello Lí, hello Cayden.  My name is Cassidy, as you already seem to know."  While he wasn't one for talking, this seemed like a fairly decent bunch of people, so having some conversation with them probably wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:39 am

"Pleasure to meet you, Cassidy, and welcome to the team," Lí says, returning to his bedside and picking up his book. Instead of resuming to read the tome, he marks the page he's at, and starts unlacing his boots, dressing himself down slightly to prepare for his evening shower. "Cayden, would you prefer to shower now, or after I finish up?" he asks, looking briefly to his medically oriented teammate as his boots come off, shortly followed by his socks.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:49 am

"I should do it now. The steam usually helps me feel a bit better anyways." Closing his books, Cayden would grab his night clothes before heading into the bathroom. And I don't want to have to keep the new guy company.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:05 am

Varius sat up in his bed and stared at Cassidy, "I'm not embarrassed! I knew you were a gir...guy! That was a joke! You're not pretty in the slightest." Varius was clearly upset with himself over his mistake and did not want to admit he had made a fool of himself. To a person who always wanted to look good in front of others such a mistake took a heavy toll on Varius' pride. "Welcome to the team yadda yadda now go to bed." Varius laid back down on his bed and put a pillow over his head trying to hide his embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:45 am

"You deny being embarrassed, yet you're hiding your face in a pillow."  Cassidy smirked, tilting his head.  "You're not a good liar, Varius."  Sitting cross-legged on his bed, he would take his bag off and begin unpacking his things, humming to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:57 am

"Varius, need I remind you of when you first met me?" Lí asks, a slightly mocking edge in his tone to call the lion's lie. At the same time, he removes his vest, then heads to the closet to hang it up for the night, also dropping his socks into the laundry basket while he's there. Then, to prepare for his own shower, he moves to his own dresser and pulls out his standard nightclothes, along with a large, somewhat baggy shirt, on account of the new arrival on the team. "Any questions, Cassidy?" he asks, turning to face his new teammate as he drops his clothes on his bed.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Opening the bathroom door, Cayden would walk to his bed wearing just a pair of black sweatpants. "I hope my body keeps this up. I haven't been sick in days. Almost puts me in good mood." Laying down his bed and taking a book from under his pillow, opening it to the middle to start more reading. "I suppose I can answer any questions while Li is in shower. Unless Varius can get over his little revelation. It's not like you haven't done it before."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Varius tore his pillow in two and threw each half at Li and Cayden. "We do not talk about that! We had an agreement!" Varius reaches under his bed and takes one of his reserve pillows. "And I'm not embarrassed my face is cold from the draft." Varius rolled over in his bed and threw his covers over himself as if he were hiding from the monster that was his memory of when he met Li.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:22 pm

The pillow sails through the air, true to aim, and impacts Lí in the face, causing him to slightly stumble from the cushiony impact. "I don't remember agreeing to anything like that, Varius. More along the lines of you shouting demands and expecting them to be adhered to." After taking a moment to take the tie out of his hair, he collects his nightclothes, and pads over to the bathroom, closing the door behind him, with a second click barely audible after the water starts running.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:22 am

"No questions, at least, none that come to mind.  I may just have to spend some time here and get used to things."  As he finished unpacking his things, Cassidy walked over to the unoccupied dresser, placing each item in it's respective drawer in a well organized manner, before heading back to his bed and sitting down once more.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:18 pm

With Cassidy now sitting on the bed next to Varius' he began to grow nervous and stood up. He reached under his bed and removed the remainder of his reserve pillows stalking them neatly into a wall on the side next to Cassidy's bed. "Do you see this?" He points at his masterpiece of engineering prowess. "You don't cross that. I know you want all of this." This time he moved his hands down his body hovering over it to demonstrate his physique. "But you can't have it. Now sleep and forget any of this day ever happened." Varius laid down on his bed and once more put a pillow over his face.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:43 pm

"Varius, quit being a scaredy cat and put your pillows away." Without looking up from his book, and with the barest flicker of a smile on his face, Cayden reached under his bed and pulled out a small vial filled with a clear liquid. "If you don't I melt them down. All of them. And you don't want that, now do you?"
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:05 pm

In the shower, Lí stands with the water gently cascading over his form while he works his shampoo through his hair. After getting the whole mass of strands cleaned, he moves his head under the falling water, letting it slowly rinse the shampoo out of his hair while he reaches around for his conditioner. As his hair gets rinsed out, he deposits a dollop of the vanilla-scented hair product into his left hand, then puts the bottle back to where he'd grabbed it from. Carefully, so as to lose as little as possible, he begins working it between his hands until satisfied that no shampoo is left in his hair. At that point, he starts working in the conditioner. Not once does a thought of his new teammate cross his mind, the cleansing activity leaving him in a sort of meditative state.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Varius turned to Cayden who was holding a questionable vial and stared him down, growling a bit. After a few moments , with his eyes still fixed on Cayden, Varius knocked his pillows to the floor. "Fine." Varius turned to Cassidy and continued his scowl. "Go to sleep now." Varius fell down to his bed and put the remaining pillow he had left on his face once again, putting himself out of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]   The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl(?) [NCNL] [Closed]
Page 1 of 1