RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamfire

Dreamfire

A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Empty
PostSubject: A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)   A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 pm

A tall blonde haired girl strode down the cement  pathway towards the entrance of the massive school. Her dark brown eyes were shining with joy while her stomach twist and turned with fear. She was brand new to Beacon and didn't know anyone while most of the other students knew someone. "Come on Emily...You CAN do this. Just pretend it's your old school from last year." the girl thought to herself as she grew closer and closer to the entrance. Her weapon, Bloody Joy Joy!, was clenched tightly in the grip of her hands while it was in its basic form, which was a large demonic looking black and pink chainsaw. 

She passed a couple of people here and there who looked at her. Some just glanced at her, some gave her a welcoming smile or wave, and some just glared at her. Emily just looked away and walked faster trying to not get stopped by anyone and forced into a conversation. She wasn't great with talking to people she didn't know that well, even if they were nice to her.

((OOC: Sorry for such a short post. XD This is my first time posting on this site and not sure of what to do but I'll just wing it anyway! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)   A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Matt was taking a walk around the grounds, enjoying the time alone. I rarely get any time alone nowadays. It's fun to just walk around alone. He passed a bunch of people, but just kept walking, enjoying the silence.  As he was looking out over the cliffs, not paying attention, he ran into someone. Surprised, Matt fell to the ground, landing on his back. He looked up to see who he ran into. It was some girl he'd never seen before. I didn't realize we were getting a new arrival today. I'm sorry, that was my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Dreamfire

Dreamfire

PostSubject: Re: A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)   A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Emily walked and looked around some more.  The school was beautiful and do was the cliffs just a little bit away from the school itself but as she was looking around, a sudden force pushed her and caused her to hit the ground. "Agh! Ouch......" Emily was a bit surprised by the fall and dropped her weapon to the ground. It hit the pathway with a loud bang but unusually it didn't take any damage. 

When she looked up Emily came face to face with the boy who had bumped into her. Instantly she felt the butterflies in her stomach get stronger as his deep blue eyes stared into hers. "I'm sorry, that was my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you okay?" When the brown haired man asked her this, she looked at him for a moment as the works were choke up in her throat. 
"I-I'm fine...T-Thanks for asking." Before any of the two could say anything else, Emily grabbed her weapon and darted off. "You idiot! You should've watched where you were going!" 
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)   A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:50 am

As she looks into his eyes, Matt gets his first good look at her. Wow, she's beautiful. I definitely haven't seen her before. when she responded, Matt stands up, but she was already running. Why's she running? Matt calls after her. Hey, you're new, right? Let me show you around the grounds. It's the least I can do after knocking you down. Matt smiles. I promise I don't bite.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)   A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:10 pm

((OOC: I want to Melissa up this thread but my timezone makes things awkward... I'll see!))

Melissa had just been casually walking through the courtyard, intending on going back to the dorm to sit around and waste time when she saw some guy she didn't know bump into some girl she didn't know, with both of them falling to the grou- CHAINSAW?

Her interest suddenly piqued, Melissa began 'stealthily' following the girl, her eyes locked on the scary looking chainsaw, even as the girl began running off for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfire

Dreamfire

PostSubject: Re: A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)   A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:11 pm

Emily, despite of her appearance, got far in a matter of seconds before she was stopped by the boy's words. "He wants to show me around?...." The girl turned around back towards the brown headed guy's direction and stood there, looking at him for a moment or two. She made her back over to the tall boy. He did seem kind and she did need help getting around a place this big. Especially since she didn't arrive for the first day at Beacon when the teachers all took a group of students around and told them where each place was and how to get there. "R-Really? Thank you," Emily said while giving a tiny smile to him, "Oh and my name is E-Emily. W-What is yours?" As she wait for him to tell her his name, she noticed another girl watching her. The girl's eyes were locked on to her chainsaw...
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)   A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:13 pm

'What?! How did she see through my stealth? This girl must have some amazing skills of perception to see through my ultimate stealth technique!' Melissa thought, still not realizing how horrible her actual skills of stealth were, despite it having failed many times already.

Seeing that trying to sneak any more would probably end up just looking creepy, Melissa decided to simply approach and get a better look at the chainsaw. Oh, and the chainsaw's owner of course! Important to stay social!

Moving up to the girl, she gazed at her weapon intently, "Does that work just like a chainsaw but better?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)   A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Matt smiles. Well, at least she's not running. That's a start. He notices how nervous she looks. She must be shy. He sees a girl following them, staring at Emily's chainsaw, attempting to be stealthy. She knows we can see her, right? Matt turns back to Emily. My name's Matt. Suddenly, the girl that was following them runs up and asks about the chainsaw. Wait, how did I miss that when I ran into her? That thing is big. Yeah, what exactly is that? It looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfire

Dreamfire

PostSubject: Re: A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)   A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Placing her other stuff down and holding just Bloody Joy Joy!, she began to answer the two students question."Well it acts like a regular chainsaw in its main form as well as a mini rocket launcher," she paused to lift the large weapon and point at the bottom of the body were a small compartment was "But if I press this.... Emily backed up a little and then pressed a button on the top of the handle which caused the chainsaw to change into a pair of gigantic claws that had a the blades of a chainsaw around the tips.  Moving her hands around so they could get a good look of them, Emily smiled even more. "They turn into claws that can use dust to make stronger hits.  I prefer close combat so that's why I didn't go with something common like guns or a bow and arrow. " 

Once the two looked at the claws, the blonde haired teen transformed them back to their normal shape. She picked up her other bags off the ground. "Ummm..Hey do you two now when we get into groups? Or are you two already in a team?.. 
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)   A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:37 pm

Matt nods and smiles. that is impressive. I've got these, Matt pulls out his swords. Not the fanciest, but they get the job done. Plus they have some sentimental value, so there's that. As Matt says this, he changes his swords into their gun forms, spinning them around so they can get a good view. He changes them back to swords and sheathes them. He looks at Melissa. I've seen you before, but I don't know you're name. I'm Matt He looks back at Emily. I'm on a team already, but you new guys should have initiation later this week.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)   A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:46 pm

"Ooooh, that's a really cool weapon! You'll have to show me how it works in action some time!" Melissa said, still staring at the cool chainsaw in awe. She dismissed the boring swords the other guy pulled out, they just didn't seem very cool compared to the chainsaw the other girl had pulled out.

Melissa tilted her head at the guy - she had no idea who he was, and couldn't recall seeing him ever, "I'm sorry but I don't recognize you at all... I don't think I've seen you before..." She said, looking at him curiously, trying to remember if she had ever seen him at all, "...Nope, sorry." She said finally.

She looked at the two of them, "I am..." She struck a random pose, "Melissa! Scrouge of- Actually, I don't have any titles... Umm... Ooh, I've been called relatively normal before!" She said, pose dropping abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)   A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Shy Girl Arrives! (open)
Page 1 of 1