RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insanity Ward [PLOT]

Go down 
+2
Kail Christensen
maestema
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TJ

Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Emilia's eyes squeezed shut when she saw his hand raise, awaiting her sweet release from her horror. She waited, and waited, not wanting to open her eyes anymore as she heard the crying of what she can only imagine to be more of those beasts attacking others. Instead, all she felt was a light tap. She eyes opened up, tears still at the corners as she looked up at him with a confused look.

Burying her head back against Fionn, she shuddered again as the tears kept coming. She was confused, lost, and, more than anything, scared. She didn't know where she was, nor what was in head of her during her stay in this hell hole. She didn't even care about what he had to say, see just wanted to get away, in what ever way she could. "P-please... hurry..."
Back to top Go down
maestema

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:03 pm

"pumped? Ooohh~ I'm more than pumped!!" Mastema replied to the tall guy as he stretch his arms out wide open. "Can't you feel it? can't you feel this excitement running through your veins~!?" He chuckled.

"Some might think that we're in hell right now, but for me..." He grinned. "...THIS. IS. PARADISE!!"

"Hee hee~ AHahahaAHA!" He continues his crazy laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:34 pm

"I will Emilia... I will, but if we want to get off this forsaken place I'm going to need my sword... you remember it right? Big as hell and all it won't take us long to find... I promise." Fionn said putting on a brave face as he himself felt the girl continue to push herself into him for comfort as he pulled away from her briefly standing up as he turned around back to her, kneeling down a little and putting his hands under Emilia's behind lifting her onto his back in a piggy-back style before exiting the cell with her still on his back held tight.
"Heh, must remind you of being a kid eh?" He asked her innocently as he walked her down back to where he had met the rude man earlier, and going in the direction of Thanatos and the others, reaching them with the girl still on his back and staring at the duo face blank when he recognized the man. "Y-you..."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Appearing to enjoy the other's clear enthusiasm, Ryan himself released a few, loud and rather psychotic laughs of his own, shaking his head soon after the sound ended. "Paradise indeed, laddie," the sadist would agree, giving the cackling boy a look of approval from beneath the covering of his mask. He shifted his attention from the unstable being, looking over his shoulder to check on how Mike was doing. Instead, however, he would find himself seeing a familiar face from days, perhaps weeks or months ago.

Standing still for a couple of moments, the berseker would simply stare at the newcomer as he arrived alongside a girl, his arms crossed over his chest. He kept his smile as it was while he was speaking to the other, though felt himself shift a tad within...and he wasn't too sure if it was for the better or the worse. "Well, look who it is..." he would say at the full recognition of Fionn, losing his normal accent and giving way to his true way of speech in the process. A low chuckle escaped his lips and he shook his head once more, ash-hued hair giving a quick rustle while this happened. "I'd say that I'm surprised to see you here, but...I'm honestly not."
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:17 am

-----Prison Cell Block, 2nd Floor Stairs-----

Nero read the little note that was on the locked gate of the 2nd floor. His objective wasn't the second floor, but he was nonetheless curious what lie behind the locked gate. Still, his intuition told him that he knew better to be curious in a prison. He turned back towards the stair case and looked up the flight to the third floor. The third floor was where the control room was, and though likely fortified, that was where he was going to find out where his weapon was as well as whatever else might be going in this prison.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Emilia wrapped her arms around the back of Fionn, not wanting him to leave since in her mind he was turning to leave her alone. She instead shook a little when she felt his hands around her rear end. Emilia's tail hung stiffly under her, curling under the best it could, as she was lifted into the air. Her breathing was deep and fast, with the occasional shudder when dark thoughts entered into her head.

At the mention of her childhood, her arms gripped just a little tighter, remembering that she couldn't remember anything from then. "I-I... I don't re-remember..." Her ears pressed down a little, shivering at the similarities between the two. She was brought back to reality when she heard Fionn stammer a little. Peeking over his shoulder, Emilia quickly ducked her head back down, seeing the glow of something that frightened her.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:49 pm

"Ooohh~♪ you guys know each other? An acquaintance, perhaps..?" Mastema interrupted. "Well, ain't that great, to be with someone you know in this paradise... hee hee~♪" Mastema commented. He then looked around the floor. Seems that it has settled down quite a bit.

"Well, what're you guys plan to do~? Do you wanna just wait here and rot, or you wanna check out the next level and see what's in-store for us there?" Mastema said keeping his wide grin on his face.

[Event-kindoff]

As Nero goes back to the staircase to check out the third floor, he then notice something different. Apparently, there is no stairs going up to the next floor. It looks as if the stairs going to the third floor was removed, not destroyed, but completely removed, as if this prison is thoroughly designed. There's no other way to go but finding a way to open that steel gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:58 pm

"Well you might just be another representation of my sins so I can't say I'm surprised either." Fionn said before changing his look of curiosity and confusion to one of cockiness and pleasantness.

"Yeah let's go, I doubt Emilia here." He put emphasis on the shoulder the girls head was leaning over. "Can take much more of this place." Fionn said in a calm but sad way, him hoping beyond hope that the girl he carried would come out of this at least somewhat "okay". "Anyway I doubt I know much more about the prison than you guys do so you should be the ones leading the way on our little adventure."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:50 am

-----Prison Cells, 2nd Floor-----

Nero looked at where the flight to the third floor should have been. "How convenient," he said to himself. He turned back to the locked gate. He approached it and inspected it. "How do I open this? he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:37 am

"Well, If I may suggeeest~♪" Mastema intervenes. "How 'bout we head up to the higher levels of this building. Might find something useful there, like, y'know our weapons~" He said while rubbing the tip of his chin.

"Well, that's just a thought, it's still up to you guys on what you wanna do." Mastema continued.

"We're in a free world after all~ hee hee~♪" He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:48 am

She looked around, unsure of what to do next.

Last edited by Kail Christensen on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Nodding in agreement, the sadist would give a loud laugh before giving Mastema a rather hard, yet joking slug to the shoulder. After doing so he would turn the slightest bit, shifting to face a staircase that was toward his eastern flank before motioning himself. Silent steps would be taken toward it. "Aye aye; I 'gree with yer judgement, man," the masked man would claim, grinning a shark-like grin to himself as he began ascending toward the coming floors. "'S better than standin' 'round 'ere lookin' pretty like idiots, 'specially when all our shi' cou' be lyin' 'round this place s'mwhere. Gotta admit; fightin' with th' fist 's fun 'n all, though I'd like m'axe back by m'hand..."
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:20 am

[Prison Block - First floor...I think]
She wiped what blood she acquired off her and quickly began to search the area for her weapon, checking everywhere she could before spying towards three people, walking over, she nodded lightly, brushing her pink hair from her face(Again) and speaking to them "I can tell forming a group will be much better than wandering off alone, especially with the Grimm around, so...whatever it is, I'm in." and she smiled gently, conveying a sense of not amusement, but understanding of the situation and not a hint of fear. "Besides, my Gunblade's in here somewhere and I intend to find it."
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:35 am

"Hee hee~" Mastema couldn't help himself from gigling, pleased at the events happening around in in this what he proclaimed as 'paradise'. He turns towards the others as he makes a head count. "One~ two~ four~" he counted the remaining people on the floor as Thanatos went ahead to the second floor.

"Well then, shall we follow the tall guy~?" Mastema said and starts walking towards the staircase.

[Event] (yeah, moving on with the plot)

Thanatos arrived on the second floor only to find Nero standing in front of a huge steel gate, trying to figure out on how to get pass it. Meanwhile, the rest of the group arrived at their location. But, as soon as they entered the room, the door that leads to the staircase shut closed. The door was also made out of steel, and it seems that it won't open and can't be broke down.

Everyone is gathered on the huge room that Nero was in. Now they are all trapped in a huge room with no way out.

(take this chance as an opportunity to socialize with others and whatnot... you'll need it.)
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:40 am

Mike wandered back to Thanatos after all the wolves had been finished. "Well that was fun! What are we going to do next?" He asked his new friend, still smiling. He then realised he had followed him into a room with seemingly no way out. He looked around, still unfazed, still smiling. This was getting fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanity Ward [PLOT]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3