RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insanity Ward [PLOT]

Go down 
+2
Kail Christensen
maestema
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FunkyMonkey

Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:49 am

-----Prison Block, 1st Floor-----

Nero continued down the prison block. He could hear other people. Some were talking to one another, others were fidgeting among themselves. All seemed to try to make sense of this dark, damp location that they so suddenly found themselves in. Nero ignored them. To him, they mattered not. All that mattered was his finding his weapon, as that provided him the best opportunity to survive. If the others proved helpful to his survival, he would seek them. Otherwise, it's every man for himself.

While his cell, he could look up and see the multiple levels of the prison block. At the very top, he saw a command center. That was his objective. Keeping to the corners for safety, Nero eventually came to a flight of stairs. He looked at the ascension, "Here we go."
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:09 am

Mike figured it would be a good idea to follow what this guy said. He seemed like a nice, normal guy. At least, to Mike he did. His way of talking was a little funny, but other than that he was a fine guy. "Alright! Let's do this!" he shouted, running off ahead of Thanatos in his excitement.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:47 am

---

Just before Nero could take the first step up the stairs, he then notice a presence from the next floor. There he saw figures of shadow with glowing red eyes staring down at him from above. However, the figures didn't make any moves, they just stood there, waiting for him to go up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:04 am

[Prison Block]
Lightning walked along, past people talking, thinking that speaking is pointless; Now is the time for action. She slipped past more people she did not know, towards what looked like a large system of rusted metal pipes; not ideal, but it'll do until she finds her weapon. Quick as a flash, there was a metal scraping sound as she wrenched two, rusted three foot pipes from the system, water dripping from the still connected ones.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:11 am

-----Prison Block, stairs-----

Nero noticed the multitude of glowing red eyes. Admittedly, that deterred him somewhat, but now, there was no time to be afraid. He banged his pipes together, the impact ringing through the prison block. It was a declaration of intent. "Come and get me" he challenged the beings of the second level.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm

[Event]

The sound of the impact from the pipes echoed throughout the prison block. The figures from above replies with howls of terror. Then they started descending from the next floor, a few number of bloodthirsty beowolves appears from the shadows and charges at Nero.

At the same time, some of the locked cells were unlocked, and more beowolves emerged from inside it. Thirsty for blood, they rampaged throughout the first floor of the prison and attacks anyone they see.

Everyone engages in combat. You can auto-hit the beowolves as much as you like.
Beowolves remaining: 25/25

Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:30 pm

-----Prison Block, Stairs-----

Nero looked behind him to see the Beowolves emerging from prison cells. Surrounded, he saw only one option. He dashed up to the middle of the tall flight of stairs, limiting the number of directions the Beowolves could come at him from. Nero focused, imagining himself back into his prison's fighting pits. As the first Beowolf leaped down the stairs at him, claws ready to swipe, Nero ducked so that it would overshoot and tumble into the ones coming up the stairs. The one behind it, did not leap and was at the perfect height for Nero to strike its knees. Considering that the Beowolf had to lean forward to slash at him, Nero took the opportunity to stomp down on its foot. With his foot still on the Beowolf's he attacked the side of its kneecap, hitting it with a sickening crack. The Beowolf howled in pain and attempted to bite at him in retaliation. With his truesight reactions, Nero waited for the brief moment when the Beowulf's jaw was at its widest mid-bite. With lightning speed, he stuck one of his pipes down the open jaw and levered it upwards, forcing the Beowulf to expose its throat so that he could strike it with his other pipe. Nero quickly withdrew the pipes and pushed the stricken Beowolf down the stairs, it's limp body hitting more on the way down. He turned his attention to the next one in front of him.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Laughing heartily, the lad shook his head while his gaze trailed after his new little acquaintance, watching as he shot off and down the halls. Sighing, his grin would fade ever so slightly, and his normal enthusiasm toned down quite a bit as he was distant enough. "Goddamn...I wonder how long I'll be able to bunk out here..." he would mutter to himself, the accent that he had built for himself unheard, giving way to his true way of speaking which actually wasn't different from the way that most others talked. "Heh...well, I may as well follow suit with him..." the teen decided soon afterwards, giving a small shrug before walking at a rather brisk pace after Mike.

At that moment, however, the sadist would hear the howling echoing throughout the sector halls from the previous cells. He blinked and stopped in his place, his accent immediately coming back to him as he attempted to get the other's attention by calling, "Aye, Mikey! Ya shou' pro'ly watch where yer goin'! I ain't 'zactly likin' the sound 'round u-"

The last word of that remark would never be completed, as the ash-haired boy felt a sudden impact upon his back and, not too long after, his right, unsleeved arm. A grunt escaped his mouth, not from pain, but from shock, more like. While a sting lingered within his backside, he looked down at his arm, feeling a warm stream of crimson beginning to gradually trickle down. As soon as he made this discovery he felt another strike upon his back yet again; this one strong enough to tear through the fabric of his clothing and leave a mark across the skin. Howling would soon reach his ears, the emotionless expression that he had built for himself soon shifting into one of amusement. Smiling a wicked smile to himself, a dark fusion between hues of ebon and crimson would outline his figure faintly for only a moment, signaling the kicking of his semblance. At once he whipped around, senses increasing by the second as he drew blood, and just in time to dodge the fourth strike that would have been landed upon him otherwise. he shifted upon his feet rather swiftly, his fist connecting strongly with the face of a Beowolf as soon as he did so. Huh...well, I guess that the people here have a decent sense of entertainment... Thanatos would think to himself, laughing a maniacal laugh as he ducked down, dodging the snapping of jaws before jabbing the other fist forcefully into his target's chest area. The movement would soon be accompanied by the gut-wrenching crushing of bones, which caused the revolutionist's grin to take a larger, shark-like appearance.

Noticing a couple of other creatures of the same specimen emerge from the other cells behind the current, the brawler gave his neck a loud crack before assuming a comfortable combat stance. "'Les ge' this show 'n th' road..."
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Emilia's crying began to slow, feeling Fionn rub her head and scratching her ears. Half sobbing, she tried her best to keep herself together when answering him. "I-I don't know.... I just remember going to bed, and then I was here..." Emilia shook her head before re-tightening her hold around Fionn's waist, remembering how she it was the same way she just woke up in the testing facility. "Please Fionn, I want to go home..." Not even the scratching of her ears was enough to calm her. "I can't do this again. Please, don't let them do this to me again!"

Emilia's ears stood at attention when a rumbling tore through the entire building. "F-Fionn...W-what was that..." Emilia was shaking, terrified of what might be coming. When several howls started to echo through the halls of the ward, Emilia froze up, not even knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 pm

"I do too Emilia... I'll try and get us out of here, I promise." Fionn said in a worried, almost Fatherly tone as he continued to attempt to calm the girl down, briefly thinking to himself how strange it was that this was the same girl who had been happily making him seem very gay in front of a large amount of people only days prior.  
"I think we're in some sort of pris-" He attempted to say before he was interrupted by the loud sounds coming from outside the cozy cell, almost as if the whole building had become submerged in sadness and loathing, the creepy noises not helping his attempt at calming the girl down.
"Aaaaaaaah SHIT." Fionn said now looking out into the hall, the pack of Beowulves closing in fast as they approached the cell.
"Emilia, stay here." He said in an extremely rushed and hurried tone as he pushed the girl off of himself slowly and calmly before picking her up and putting her onto the bed, turning around quickly just in time to see one of the Grimm enter the cell head first. "OH YOU ****ING HELLSPAWN WANT A PIECE OF ME HUH? WELL COME AND GET SOME!" He yelled out in a generic, dumb way as his somewhat threatening words echoed throughout the enclosed space, and charged forward with his semblence activated onto his gloves, turning them into fists of steel as his fist collided with the face of the first Beowulve, ripping it's jaw off instantly and spewing it's strange blood onto the floor and onto Emilia. "Some jackass demon send you assholes? Because I'm going to send you right back!" Fionn yelled rushing forward as he curb-stomped one of the attacking creatures while another pounced onto him, he grabbed the pouncing creature in midair, putting his hands on both the top and bottom of its jaw and pulling hard, making a cracking sound as the creatures jaw ripped off, he continued like this for awhile, killing the poor creatures in unnecessarily painful and cruel ways, ultimately ending the lives of five Grimm.
"Well looks like you and me are survivors Emilia." Fionn said when the blood-fest was over, covered in gore and giving the girl a nice but slightly crazed grin.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:24 am

Lightning spun around, and the pipe in her left hand smacked into a Beowolf right in front of her, she gasped and dashed(This is dashed as in Ruby speed, aka, her Semblance) through the block, missing every person, but knocking at least five Beowolves to the ground, their skulls shattered. She slid under a sixth one and thruster the pipe into its back fiercely, scowling at it.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:27 am

[Prison 1st floor - The Cells]

As the howls of Beowolves echoed throughout the cells, Mastema can't help but feel excited. He quietly stood up and slowly approaches the cell door, he closed them up, and observed what's the situation outside. There he saw a bunch of humans fighting off some Beowolves. Wearing a huge grin on his face, he continue to watched them from inside his cell.

"Interesting..! This is truly interesting..!!" He chuckled.

As he kept 'observing' his fellow inmates, a Beowolf interrupted him by banging at his cell door. Annoyed, Mastema approaches the grimm slowly. "Sorry, but I'm kinda in a middle of something right now." Mastema said to the grim. He raised his right hand and punched the grimm's eye.

"You shouldn't bother me when I'm busy!" He smirked as he twirl his hand inside the grimm's eye socket. He continues to crush the grimm's eye until his hands reached its brain. "hehehe... hahaha... ahaHAHAHAHA!" he maniacally laughed as he grabbed it inside the grimm's skull and crushed it. Blood gushed out from the grimm's eye socket until the grimm was dead. He pulled his blood-covered hands out of the lifeless grimm, and swung it aside so that some of the blood would come off. "Huh... what a mess..." He whispered.

Mastema then decided to finally go out his cell, he opened the door and walked out to approach the others.

The remaining beowolves continues to attack the others. 3 beowolves went after Nero, 3 attacks Mike, 4 of them surrounds Thanatos, another one appears from an open cell block and attacks Lightning, and the last one appears at where Fionn and Emilia were.

Beowolves remaining: 12/25
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:54 am

OOC: i forgot to save my post yesterday and all that progress went down the drain my god
just typed this up right now...i actually think its even longer than the first post i had

Thanatos quickly got to work on ridding of his first target. Quickly after he gave it a chest jab that seemed to have punctured the ribcage, he freely took a strong claw that laded across his own torso, its will strong enough to rib through the fabric of his clothing and leave a good gash. At this strike, however, the sadist's outline simply intensified. His parameters boosted with the more blood that he drew, the lad ducked one last time when dealing with this specific target of his, giving the beast before him a strong uppercut. This action was paired with a gut-churning crack, signaling that the thing's jaw had been cracked and possibly even smacked out of place. As it gave one last, agonizing howl, the boy whipped his right leg around, striking it in its gut with such force that it flew back a couple of feet. It would land within the interior of his own keeping cell, its head the first to hit the wall, with blood and another skull-splitting crack, quite literally, echoing throughout the halls upon impact.

Once he had finished his business with his initial victim the brawler would shift his attention toward the remaining trio. His grin grew ever wider, a laugh of insanity roaring through the hallways as he spotted two rushing at him. He immediately ducked as the first arrived, finding himself by its right hind paw as it rushed passed. The corresponding hand of his shot outward, harshly grasping it by the shin and lifting it it from the ground as he did the same. Rather than using his hands for this next beating, he decided to use one of the creatures. As the other arrived the teen quickly swung the held Beowolf around, strongly connecting its skull with the other's. A mess of howling and whining would occur as this happened. Soon after the first strike he would land a second, releasing the beast that he held within his grasp while doing so, causing it to fly into the second one of interest at the moment. They would collide, the front falling onto the one behind it and pinning it against the floor on impact. With a loud, sadistic warcry, Ryan immediately bound forward, taking a quick jump to the wall to his right for leverage. He would kick off of it as swiftly as he had arrived, giving the restricted beast beneath the first a quick stomp to the face. Its cries ended abruptly. Seeing as the brute that he had tossed into the other appeared to have some life within it, as it released several weak yet blood-curdling growls, the chap bent down and grasped it by the ankle one last time. Swinging it around with a single arm and hand, it would crash into the wall forcefully, painting it with its blood upon contact instantly.

After the partial group had been finished, the revolutionist shifted his attention to the remaining afar. Its structure seemed slightly larger and more toned, thus driving him to assume that this was the...'alpha' of the quad, for say. A loud howl escaping its throat, the lad soon found it bounding towards him with much more vigor than the previous three. Continuing his maniacal cackles, he would assume a combat stance once again as he awaited the beast's arrival. As soon as it came within a necessary distance it lunged toward him and, as a result, Than himself leaned to the left. While doing so he brought his right leg into the air once more, kicking it forward with immense levels of strength, right across its gut. Upon impact it would process a rather awkward, airborne flip before falling onto the floor seconds afterwards. Wasting no time he would reach down, grasping it by one of its hind paws as he had done to the other. In a rapid succession he would whip it around freely, smashing its frame against every barricade around him; the walls, his cell door, the floor beneath him. It was a blood fest as this happened.

Deciding that enough was enough for that moment, he gave the canine a toss upward and forward somewhat, sending it soaring through the air. He ran after it swiftly, pulling his right hand into a tight fist while layering the left in front of it as if using it for padding. Inches away from the wolf, he would give both arms of his a strong swing, smacking the thing across the hall with such a stance that made it seem like he was playing a harmless game of baseball. It would soar across the hallway, past the cells Mastema had just exited alongside the one that Fionn and Emilia were in, before crashing into the dead end of the hall afar. Its frame would crash harshly against the end of the hall, leaving a small dent and blood splattered around said fracture before falling against the ground, face first. Heaving one last, psychotic chain of laughter, the scarf-clad lad would turn his head to the side while keeping his gaze upon the corpse afar, spitting a mixture of blood and saliva onto the floor.

"Ahah...sorry, not sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:50 am

Her head turned to an oncoming Beowolf and she backflipped out of its reach, before jamming a pipe into its mouth, down it's throat, and severing the heart from the inside, a lot of blood oozing from its mouth as she tore the pipe back out, letting the Grimm drop to the floor in front of her, and gazing round, wondering what monster will dare face her now when she killed one so quickly and brutally.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:52 am

-----Cell Block, Stairs-----

Nero continued to fight through the Beowolves.  Between hits, he looked back behind him to see if there were any getting too close to his rear.  He barely looked back in front of him in time to avoid a Beowolf snapping its jaws at him.  Nero held one pipe at its collarbone, keeping it back away from his face.  It lurched forward to snap at him a couple of times.  Between snaps, Nero stuck his other pipe sideways into its mouth, preventing it from fully closing.  He then kicked it on the inside of its left leg, causing it to be stunned, at least momentarily.  Nero took the opportunity and grabbed a side of its jaws with each hand, pried them apart.  The Beowolf whelped in pain, but Nero kept pulling until its mandible was completely ripped from its socket, the trauma killing the Grimm.

As Nero released the dead Grimm, he felt a sharp pain on his backside.  A Beowulf had clawed him from behind.  Nero fought through the pain.  With a roar of anger, he Sparta-kicked the Grimm down the flight of stairs before collecting his makeshift weapons and jumping down the flight himself in rage.  As the Beowulf got up, Nero was quick to strike it with a strong jab to front of right shoulder.  He then followed up the hit with one to outer deltoids on the same shoulder before a letting loose a final hit at the side of its torso, just under its right arm.  With that, he drop kicked the Beowolf to the ground before immediately getting up with a kick-up.  Nero looked around to make sure that this was only Beowolf, or at least the only one he could see, before walking over to the Beowolf whch was still on the ground.  In all likelihood, his repeated strikes to its right arm broke, or at least severely damaged the shoulder joint.  Nero, with his shoe, stepped heavily onto the Beowulf's shoulder, pinning it, while he grabbed its right arm.  With all his might, Nero pulled the arm.  Despite damaging the joint, the arm remained pretty strong in.  He continued to pull and pull until eventually, a sickening tear sound could be heard.  Blood splattered everywhere.  With unrestrained fury, Nero viciously bludgeoned the still-living Beowulf with its arm.  Refusing to stop, he beat the Grimm until its head was a bloody pulp, the beast itself long-dead.  Then, Nero stopped, breathing heavily. He spit on the Grimm's corpse before throwing down its arm.  Picking up his pipes, he ascended the stairs, the sound of howling Beowolves and fighting students still echoing through the prison block.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:15 am

Hearing the call from Thanatos, Mike stopped and turned around, seeing Thanatos attacked by Beowolves. Mike was unsure what to do. He had very little bare handed combat training, but he couldn't leave Thanatos here. Even if he could handle the Beowolves, Mike would be labelled a coward. So he ran back again, standing next to Thanatos as he watched the remaining wolves emerge.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Being forced to let go of the only thing giving her comfort, Emilia curled up into a ball, slowly rocking back and forth, fearful of what will happen to her. "I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die..." She repeated under her breath several times. She finally peered up when she heard Fionn shouting, just in time to see him ripping the jaw off some horrible monster, splashing its blood across her face.

Almost frozen in place, Emilia raised her shaky hand up to her face, wiping away a little bit of it from the side of her face. 'Its... it's just water... right....' Slowly she lowered her hand, seeing the think, red paste on her hand. Looking back up, she saw Fionn still punching away, spraying the beasts blood everywhere. She couldn't even speak as Fionn finished the last of them off, turning back to her with a smile on his face. She could only stare forward, not even hearing what Fionn was saying.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:02 pm

After his little spat, the sadist had stepped forward quite a bit, soon finding the last of his victims at his feet. He would lift his right foot the slightest bit, using it to nudge the maw of the last beast that he had sent to the fiery depths of...well, one would easily be able to guess where. Grinning at its lack of motion, he heaved a low, relieved sigh while reeling his heel back toward his stance. "Aha...that poor, poor little shit..." he muttered to himself. Despite the merciless display that he had given toward the Grimm while it still drew breath he would kneel down next to the lifeless corpse. His right hand lifted, lightly guided across his body with a five set of taps; the first being laid upon his forehead, the next upon his chest, and another two upon his shoulders, from the left to the right. The last would be processed with a lift of his hand and back to his face, and he lightly kissed the tip of his knuckles in the end. Contrary to what some may think due to his actions and behavior, he was actually quite the man of faith, and often gave a quick vigil of prayer for those of the fallen - be it by his hand, of the hand of others, or by natural causes.

As soon as he ended his little session the man of Death would lift to his full height once more, finding his acquaintance suddenly by his side while doing so. His attention would shift further down the hallway, where he was just minutes prior, and at the selection of beasts that seemed to follow Mike on the way. His smile returning to his lips, Thanatos would lay his right hand upon the other's left shoulder. Allowing his accent to place once more, he would say, "Aye...ya shou' best get ready, laddie. 'S fun takin' 'em all down alone, 'tho not nearly 's fun with a partner," giving a low laugh while beginning to walk calmly toward the miniature pack of wolves before him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Fionn sighed as he felt a bite enter into the arm of his coat, his semblence protecting him with ease as the teeth of the wolf continued to attempt penetration before he semblence punched it killing it instantly and began to lay into the other arriving attackers, once again spreading gore too and fro like confetti at a young childs birthday.

He now stood in a pile of the dead creatures after the battle before he remembered the girl in the corner once more. "Hey Emilia... I'm sorry you had to see that." Fionn said as one of the wolves slid off of his arm through a hole in it's gut (it's insides making a creepy and wet "Squelch" sound as it did so) before sighing and face-palming, his hand rustling his hair briefly as he continued to have thoughts about hell and whether or not this was it.

"But it's okay now, I think I finished them off..." He said putting on a brave face and walking over to the huddled up girl, his hand rising off from his head and outstretched towards the ball of fright as he slid the two appendages around her, leaning over with his excellent height as he began to stroke the girls ears and back again pushing her into him in a calming way.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:19 am

Emilia didn't even flinch as another beast appeared and bit into Fionn's arm, prompting another beat down and brutal killing of the monster. As it feel, her eyes shifted from the several dead beasts, and back up to Fionn. She couldn't tell the difference between the two, and as he drew closer, she started to shake again, as the wolf slide down his arm. She could see his mouth move, still unable to hear anything but her own heart beating in her throat.

As his arms wrapped around her, she gingerly brought her own up, holding him shakily. Not even the itch behind her ear was enough to calm her down. "...Kill me..." She muttered it quietly at first. She raised her head up, wide eyed and completely out of her sane mind. "P-please, kill me. You can do it, right? You could just snap my head off like them..." A creepy smiled had crept across her face. "I-it would be quick and painless, r-r-right? P-please! Just end it." Tears had started rolling down her face again. "I-I can't stand it... Please, just kill me!"
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:47 am

"kehehehe... hahahaha... ahaHAHAHa!!" Mastema mainiacally laughs. "interesting! THIS IS INTERESTING!!" He yelled on top of his lungs.

He then approaches an empty cell block and slams its door repeatedly to attract every grimm's attention. "ahaHAHA~! HAhHAHAHA!!" he laughs as he continued to slam the cell door.

[event]

The remaining few beowolves turns their attention the sound of the door banging against the wall. They started to head to where the sound is coming from.

Beowolves remaining: 3/25 (ooc: seriously, I lost track of it. Let's just hope that its 3)

---
As Nero ascends the stairs up to the second floor, he is then found himself in a quite huge room, the walls of the room are made out of steel, there is only two entrance in the room, one is the stairway that Nero came from, the other is a huge steel gate. Though, the gate is shut tight, with no means of opening it. On the steel gate lies a small note written: "In this world, its every man for himself, its survival to the fittest. Abandon others, and save yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:07 am

She spins around and sees 3 beowolves moving towards someone repeatedly slamming a cell door, she dashes(semblance) after the Beowolves and slammed into the trailing one, knocking it to the ground and she proceeded to use the two pipes she had to beat it to a bloody pulp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:34 am

"K-kill you?" Fionn asked as uncertainty wavered in his semi-baritone voice with his accent leaking in somewhat as he continued to stroke the girl, his knuckles twitching slightly now from the stress of what he had been asked to do.

"Y-you want to die?" He asked the girl staring into her deep wet eyes with his own tired trauma filled blues as he pulled back from the embrace with his arms trembling slightly; what was he to do? This girl was asking him to murder her like he had to so many others, but he couldn't really do that to someone he liked, could he?

He reeled his right arm back, though it didn't matter which one he used seeing as he was ambidextrous, and pulled up a fist with his semblence activated and his fingerless glove harder than diamond. "You won't suffer anymore." Fionn said swinging his fist forward with enough strength to smash through five walls before his strength faltered, his semblence deactivated, and his hand fell limply onto the girls chest brushing down it as he let it fall onto his side uncared for. "I-I'm sorry... but I can't kill you, you're a smart, beautiful young girl and we can still make our way out of this hell hole, together." He said his hand running down the girls sweet face feeling her soft tear stained skin before sliding it under her chin and pushing it up slightly to make sure she was looking into his eyes. "But if we are truly trapped here... I'll give you your release."
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:27 am

Mike turned around to see three wolves following him, before they move away to investigate another sound. "Hey! Where are you going?!" He called, hoping they would turn around. He wanted to be able to take down at least one. Otherwise it was going to get boring quickly here. He charged down the corridor at them, roaring a battle cry as he went, hoping to catch up before someone else killed them.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Targeting one of the fleeing beasts, the lad would dash within its trail. He took a quick moment to take hold of his mask and secure it back over his face before lunging forward, pulling the eastern extremity into a tight fist and plunging it into the monster's back as it rushed to the sound of the slamming afar. Seeing as Mike seemed content upon taking his objective, the axman decided to keep his own focus upon his victim to-be. Once he had delivered the punch to the thing's spine he would duck down to the ground, giving it a swift kick to the back of what appeared to be its knee just as it began turning heel. The sound of a high-pitched whine and growl caught his ears, giving joy to the sadist and causing him to give another, amused laugh.

While the wolf was distracted by the pain within its rear limb Thanatos would hook around to its frontal side, lifting his foot upward and swinging it across the canine's maw. As its head turned its blood would splatter upon the wall to its right, a loud crack sounding all the while. Immediately afterwards the man positioned his hands together as he did earlier, reliving his days of playing handball in school as he swung them both toward the Beowolf's face. "Fore...!" he shouted with a laughing brightness to his tone, causing both fists of his to collide violently with the beast's. As a result, it would fly off of the ground and through the air, similar to how the alpha wolf from earlier had. A splatter of blood would briefly paint the air as it soared across, soon landing on the floor once more and sliding across it.

Staring proudly at the trail of crimson that smeared across the ground as this happened, the teen would give another low, relieved sigh. Once he calmed down he would repeat the same cross motion that he had done earlier, turning to the one who had been oh-so-ruthlessly banging upon the barred doors of one of the empty cells. He grinned. "S'mone's real pumped 'bout all th' shi' thas' goin' down, ain't he?"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Emilia's eyes squeezed shut when she saw his hand raise, awaiting her sweet release from her horror. She waited, and waited, not wanting to open her eyes anymore as she heard the crying of what she can only imagine to be more of those beasts attacking others. Instead, all she felt was a light tap. She eyes opened up, tears still at the corners as she looked up at him with a confused look.

Burying her head back against Fionn, she shuddered again as the tears kept coming. She was confused, lost, and, more than anything, scared. She didn't know where she was, nor what was in head of her during her stay in this hell hole. She didn't even care about what he had to say, see just wanted to get away, in what ever way she could. "P-please... hurry..."
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:03 pm

"pumped? Ooohh~ I'm more than pumped!!" Mastema replied to the tall guy as he stretch his arms out wide open. "Can't you feel it? can't you feel this excitement running through your veins~!?" He chuckled.

"Some might think that we're in hell right now, but for me..." He grinned. "...THIS. IS. PARADISE!!"

"Hee hee~ AHahahaAHA!" He continues his crazy laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Ward [PLOT]   Insanity Ward [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanity Ward [PLOT]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next