RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:08 pm

"Ah, I see. I wouldn't understand, I'm not good with technology... I mean, I can maybe shoot one? Like, pull the trigger. But not tweaking or stuff. Don't have the brains for it." he admitted, stroking her gently, "Fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:25 pm

"I-I guess..." she mumbled as she removed her glasses. With a sigh she placed them in her pocket and smiled up at Aph. "D-Do you wanna do something else...? So y-you know... W-We're not just sitting in the hallway?" she suggested, hardly audible as she looked around her. "The e-ear petting is nice but... w-we're kinda just... sitting... h-here..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:43 pm

"Oh, right, of course. Anywhere specific? I mean, my dorm should be fine, and I'm okay with your too... unless you have a place in mind. I'm open for suggestions." Aphelion grinned, "You look pretty nice without your glasses you know."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:20 pm

"I-I don't care where... y-your dorm sounds fine..." she mumbled, waiting for Aph to stand up before she did. Looking around the dimly lit hallways, she couldn't help but get creeped out again by the darkness. The hallways were only dim, so they were still pretty dark. It made her shiver in fear, literally. She clung to Aph and waited for him to lead her to his dorm, or wherever he was planning on taking her. Torture facility? As long as it wasn't dark, that was fine with her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:49 am

''Heh, okay.'' Aphelion brushed his clothes off once more and stood up, offering Gwyn his hand, ''It's not far from here, and we can play games if you want.''
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:06 pm

"O-Okay..." she said, tenderly grabbing Aph's hand and letting him pull her up. When she stood up, she immediately stood next to him and wrapped her arms around one of his, effectively clinging to him and pressing his arm against her soft chest. "L-Lead the way..." she muttered, eyes darting around the room to look at the totally ominous shadows that were everywhere. If Aph payed close enough attention, he would notice that Gwyn was shaking from fear of... something. It was the shadows that were frightening her dearly, but she didn't know if Aph would notice.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:23 pm

"Okay then." Aphelion patted Gwyn's head and started off towards his dorm, taking the stairs up, "So... You new here? Didn't see you a lot before... or actually, ever." he laughed softly as he started going down a corridor of dorm doors.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:37 pm

"Uhm... no..." she mumbled, looking sideways at Aphelion and flinching at the patting he gave her. "I-I'm a third year here..." she said as she was lead upstairs to Aph's dorm room. "I-I've been here for y-years..." she mumbled as she carefully followed Aph, pressing his arm even more against her pillows. She thought she was just hugging his arm though, nothing much else. "H-How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Blushing slightly as he felt what his arm was pressing against, Aphelion averted his gaze, "A few weeks... I guess I just didn't see you... Heh." he shrugged, pulling the girl upwards slightly with him before appearing by his dorm room, "Okay, here we are. It's, umm... a bit empty to be honest, I live here alone." he said, opening the door and allowing Gwyn to enter the room - three regular, seemingly untouched beds, and one large one with a canopy around it, "Sit wherever you;d like."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Gwyn sat down on the bed adjacent to the one with the canopy, as she assumed that one was Aphelion's. "O-Okay." she said as she gently placed her behind on the edge of the bed, looking over to Aph. "So w-what did you w-want to do?" she asked, still looking kind of nervous and uncomfortable. "I-I don't know w-what you like to do..." she said, pressing her hands into her lap and looking away from the man, her face being red from her usual embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:06 pm

"I don't mind anything. I mean, uh... I like spending time with girls in my bed..." he admitted with a slight blush before coughing, "But I like playing board games too so would you do that instead? You're probably not that kind of girl, so um... I borrowed chess from someone so we could do that. Or play cards you know. Or I could go out get us some snacks. Or we could watch a movie."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:57 pm

"I-I-In your b-b-bed??" she stuttered, kind of loudly. What had she gotten herself into? "O-Oh uhm... surprise m-me?" she said, unsure of what to actually do. She didn't like making decisions, they made her uncomfortable. "I-I don't know w-what you like doing so..." she mumbled, twiddling her thumbs again. She actually kind of felt bad for being so shy for once. This must have been real awkward for Aph. Maybe she should have said no and moved on, just to cause the man less trouble. "Uhm..." she began, but stopped herself before she said anything she didn't want to. She didn't want to make herself look stupid or selfish.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Apnelion picked up on her nervousness and pouted slightly. He patted his lap, ''Come sit on my lap and let me hug you.'' he finally said.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:25 pm

"W-What...?" she said, looking even more confused and nervous. If her face could get any redder, it most certainly would. Even though every fiber of her was telling her to leave, Gwyn actually complied with Aph's request and slowly got up to walk over to him. Her legs were shaky and unsure as she walked over to Aphelion and gently sat down on his lap, now waiting for the hugging to commence.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:32 pm

"Relax... No need to worry about anything. I dragged you up here so you should choose what we do. I'm willing to comply." Aphelion whispered as his left hand wrapped around her stomach, the right one going to pet her bunny ears again, "I think you have ideas which you won't say. Well, I'm willing to listen." he spoke his thoughts - he was no people expert but his gut told him that about the shaky Faunus. He pulled her closer to his chest and made her lean on it, rubbing her stomach simultaneously with the ear stroking.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Gwyn flinched at the physical contact, actually jerking away from Aph's hands once or twice as a reflex before finally letting him actually touch her. When he did, she 'meeped' and closed her eyes and just let it happen. A few whimpers left her lips as she shook from nervousness, but she eventually calmed down from the stroking of her ears and just let him do whatever. She let herself be pulled closer, her chest soon pressing lightly against Aph's as she leaned in closer to him. Her head soon found itself a few inches away from Aph's, but her closed eyes kept her from noticing. Her light breaths and blushing face, as well as how close they were was very suggestive, but she didn't notice at all. She was actually in shock a little bit from the fact another person was this close to her.

"I-I-I.... don't k-know what to... to d-do..." she stuttered, sniffling a little bit and placing her hand on Aph's chest. She was still oblivious to the situation she was in, despite now touching Aph for once instead of forcing him to do it. "I-I don't know... what you want..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:41 pm

"For now I want to get to know you better, so... I want what you want. Be brave and tell me, Gwyn, when did you last let your heart decide?" Aphelion asked, moving his hand to stroke the one she put on his chest, "I won't say anything until you tell me what you want." he added before taking a deep breath and shutting up.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:58 pm

"What I... want...?" she said, breathing lightly into Aph's ear. "I-I don't know what I want." she said plainly as she felt Aph stroke the hand she put on his chest. "I c-can't tell a-anymore." she said, resting her head on Aph's shoulder. "J-Just pick s-something for me..." Gwyn wrapped her arms around Aph, pulling him into a hug and inadvertently pressing her chest very much against his. "I-I don't mean t-to make you do a-all the work... I-I just... just..." Gwyn stopped and took a while to find her words, thinking deeply and conversing with her self and other "selves" as what she should do. "... can we just hug? I-I can remember only one o-other time ever... when I was hugged." she said, hugging Aph tight and sighing into his shoulder. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Aphelion smiled softly and pushed closer to her, feeling his pants demon awaken but not caring about that, "That's fine. I like this, you're pretty huggy." he admitted, starting to stroke her back gently and nuzzle her shoulder a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Gwyn adjusted herself so she was straddling Aph and immediately pressed herself against him as she hugged him. It was easier this way, but she didn't quite know that it might not have been the best idea, what with his demon rising and everything. But she didn't noticed. The bunny girl was too busy hugging Aph, inadvertently pressing her breasts against Aph as she embraced him tightly. "Y-You're not too bad either..." she said. "You're real warm too~" Gwyn's voice was almost a whisper at this point, her tone soft and wispy as she laid her head on Aph's shoulder and whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:00 pm

"Whoa~" Aphelion fell backwards from her forceful hug, toppling onto the bed and pulling her down with him. He found her on top of him, weighing down onto his pants demon as he moaned quietly, "H-Hey, careful there Gwyn..." he coughed dryly and tried to ignore what was going on down below.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:22 pm

"Wha-?" she said as she fell down to the bed with Aph, not hearing Aph's moans. "B-Be careful with what? A-Am I hurting you?" she asked, still not noticing how she was touching Aph's lower bits. She slowly began to push herself off, reluctant to end their hug. "I-I'm sorry I hurt you Aph." she said, now sitting atop him, looking down at him with an apologetic look. "I-I just wanted a hug was all..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:25 am

Aphelion frowned when Gwyn moved away. ''No... You didn't. You surprised me is all. C'mere.'' Aphelion said, opening his arms invitingly for another hug.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:39 am

"O-okay..." she mumbled and went back in for another hug, careful not to just fall on him like last time. Carefully, she placed herself back on top of Aphelion and wrapped her arms around him for another hug, bringing to rest her head on his shoulder once more. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and just lay there, hugging him, as there was really nothing else for them to do. "Thank you, Aph."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:57 am

"No problem, Gwyn." Aphelion said, rubbing the top of her head, "Wanna get under the covers? It's warmer." he added nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:17 pm

"W-What...?" she questioned, wondering what 'getting under the covers' implied. But it WAS warmer... maybe they should, then. "O-Okay..." she said, reaching over for the covers and pulling them towards them, effectively covering them both. "Y-You were r-right... it is... warm..." she mumbled as she rested herself atop Aph. "You're warm too." she said, her eyes slowly closing as she lay atop the man.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:20 pm

"Thank you..." Aphelion whispered back, petting Gwyn still and holding her on top of him while scratching the base of her bunny ears, "It's dark outside... Do you want to... Spend the night here..." he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next