RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:24 am

"Isn't it..." Aphelion mused, holding her tightly and starting to play with her chest, [b]"You're... so... bouncy..."[/b he added before starting to nibble on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:26 am

"Bunnies... are supposed... to be bouncy..." Gwyn laughed, leaning forwards a bit when she was grabbed. Her face was contorted with the pleasure she was feeling right now, as were the sounds she was making every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:35 am

"Oh Gwyn, you're SO bouncy~" Aphelion leaned forward to push her onto the ground, angling her rear in the air as he grasped her tightly and started working.

[fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:18 pm

"Aph... I told you... if both of us... worked it'd be better." Gwyn panted, looking back at Aph. She hadn't moved from the position Aph had placed her in, as she was already too tired to move. "We've done it... so much today..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:25 pm

"That we did... I made you addicted, huh?" Aphelion laughed before picking her up and slowly leading her to the window, "Now, why don't we do it so eeeeeveryone outside can see how much of a slut this bunny is~?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:35 pm

"Nooo..." Gwyn said, weakly struggling against Aph. She couldn't do much because of being spent from their activities, so her struggling was hardly struggling at all. "Please no..." She was being somewhat sincere with this though, as she actually thought Aph was going to do her in front of the world.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:43 pm

"Oh? And how are you gonna stop me?" Aphelion covered up her chest and crotch as he led her closer to the window, licking her ears, "C'mon, it looks like you really want to make all these people notice your ecstasy, your red face staring into their eyes while you moaned silently?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:46 pm

"I-I can't." Gwyn said, going limp. "Y-You did it too hard... I'm t-too tired now." she mumbled, her ears and head drooping a little as she was lead to the window some more. "P-Please stop."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:49 pm

"Stop? Why should I, huh?" Aphelion chuckled as he started teasing her chest, "Why would I stop for a sex crazed girl like you? I'm sure you can't wait for me to push you against the window and **** you so hard~" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Aph was partially correct about Gwyn. She did want to do it more, but she didn't want to do so in front of people. Wasn't this stuff supposed to be private? "N-Not in front of... people..." she muttered. "I want more yeah, b-but... I don't l-like being watched like t-that..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:01 pm

"Well, too bad." Aphelion grabbed Gwyn's bra and tied it into a makeshift blindfold around her eyes, making sure she can't see before silently pulling the curtains of the window into the center. With one hand, he led her hands to push against the cold glass, "Fine, you don't get to see them watching you, but at least give them a smile." he giggled before starting.

[Fade]
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:08 pm

Gwyn panted and moaned as she pressed herself against the window, tongue lolling out as her hot breath escaped her mouth. "A-Aph... m-more..." she moaned, her tail waggling a little bit as if to tempt him to pet it. "I can't... stop loving this..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:10 pm

"Heh, I knew you'd enjoy it you shameless slut. All these people watching you breathe so hard, just begging for it~" Aphelion laughed menacingly and moved both his hands to grasp the tail tightly, starting to rub it up and down while he worked.

[fadde]
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:13 pm

"More..." Gwyn weakly moaned out. "Do it... Call me names..." she groaned. "I love it... all of it." The bunny girl was certainly enjoying this way too much. There was so much pleasure running through her right now that her body was like one big sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:17 pm

"Of course you do you bitch. You belong to me now, you're a slave to this feeling. Your body is mine to touch, and all these teachers can only watch and be jealous." Aphelion laughed loudly, "Now call out to them! Shout how much you love it!"

[fade]
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:56 pm

"Ahh! I love it! I love being ****ed! I'm your toy, touch me, ravage me, make me yours!" Gwyn cried out. Aph's demands were getting to her and making her go crazy, along with any actions. Just touching her would make her shiver at this point, it was that good for her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:19 pm

"Heh, everyone's watching you bounce, even Professor Ozpin! How does that make you feel you shameless sex addict!?" Aphelion called out at her, working more and more at her.

[fade]
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:35 pm

"I don't care who watches me anymore! I just want more!" Gwyn shouted. Her moans were turning into yelps now, and she was even moving along with Aph to make it good for both of them. Anything to enhance the experience.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:48 pm

"Heh." Aphelion chuckled as he pulled away from Gwyn, leaving her to stand by the window, "I'm gonna take a nap Gwynnie, you make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Gwyn moaned and collapsed against the window, pressing her and her chest against it as she panted and moaned. Her high of pleasure slowly started to fade away and she collapsed on the ground from exhaustion. That was quite the experience she had, and she wasn't really sure if she liked it or not. Maybe, just maybe she secretly loved every bit of it on the inside. She was surprised that she could stand up like she did, and even more surprised to find she could walk over to Aphelion and lay down on the bed with him. "Alright... I need a nap too... you keep exhausting me you naughty dog, one day I won't be able to put out as much because you turned my legs into jelly from so much of this." she said, giggling and kissing him on the cheek. "Now let's sleep Aph." Gwyn closed her eyes and lay her head on Aph, sighing in delight as she fell asleep with him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:32 pm

"Yeah, let's. Don't worry, nobody saw you." Aphelion cooed into her bunny ear before hugging her around the waist and pressing her up against him, kissing the back of her and going to sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16