RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Aphology - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:57 am

Aphelion blinked and turned around to face Maria, "T-There wasn't!?" he asked before looking down from slight embarrassment, "W-Well... I-It's kind of a relief... T-Though I'd be lying if I said it didn't get me a little excited..." he sighed and hugged her back before slipping off of the couch and onto all fours, "S-So... W-What did my owner want from me again?" he asked, wanting to just get back into it and forget about that episode.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:00 am

"Do you really think I could still do this to you after that?" Maria asked, looking down at Aphelion, hugging her knees on the couch. "I went overboard and you passed out, who knows what I could make you do next.... Aph, I might get carried away again.... I don't want to hurt you... well, hurt you really, anyway...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:03 am

Aphelion frowned at Maria's words, climbing up to rest his head on her feet and nuzzling them, "Look, I just... Forgot that we were playing for a moment. It's okay, I remember now... You can go overboard, I'll just believe it's all part of the game. Besides, I told you... It did get me excited." he kissed her ankles and pullled himself up further until his chin rested on her knees, "Pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:06 am

"W-well, if you say so... just... just gimme a second to try and get back...." With that, she spreads her legs, the knees Aphelion's head was resting on moving to the side, letting his head drop onto the couch between her thighs. "W-well then, pet." She said shakily, using her normal lines but with a notable tone of apprehension, "You can start with this."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:10 am

Aphelion sighed quietly at her apprehension, kissing the inside of her thigh. ''Don't hold back just for me, dummy...'' he whispered quietly before going more forward, obediently.

[half fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:16 am

"Mmmmmmm... that might do it." Maria said, releasing the hold she had on Aphelion's head, her thighs resting on either of his shoulders. "Just gimme a second..." Dropping her legs the the ground on either side of him, she grabs him by the hair, making sure he also stood so that she really wasn't pulling him by just the hair, and laid him on top of her. "That was good, pet." She said, spitting out the last word, back in her Mistress Maria character before she pulled him into a lust kiss before pushing him back down.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:20 am

Aphelion smiled lightly when she came back into character, happy that he wasn't being a hindrance. The kiss caught him off guard but then she pushed him back down. Whimpering, he sat up in front of her and waited for her next command.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:24 am

"Well done, pet." Maria said, putting her to in his mouth to silence his whimpering. "That was almost good." Leaning back, she crosses on leg over the other to block his view of her private areas before putting her toe back on his awaiting tongue, forcing it through his lips. "Ho ho~ Is this turning you on? Just licking at someones feet? Knowing you're subject to their each and every command? Know that I could tell you to walk out there and show the next woman who passes a good time? Does that get you all hot and bothered?" She asked, dragging her toe from his lips and down his neck, tracing a circle on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:28 am

Aphelion licked at Maria's toe whenever it was in range. When she spoke, he quickly remembered that it was a game and nodded, starting to pant when she moved her toe away.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:32 am

"Is that so?" Maria asked, bringing her toe back to his tongue since he wanted it so badly. "Well you've been obedient so far and I told you to do it earlier so... degrade yourself. A want you to beg for it. Hump me, lick me, do everything you can to try and get pleasure knowing I'll never let you get to this." She said, showing him what he wanted before crossing her legs again. "You'll get to feel good but only cause I allow it and never from what you really want."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:39 am

Licking Maria's toe more and more, Aphelion quickly switched to working on her as she wanted him to. Slippiing his tongue between her toes, he used his body to hug her other leg and start humping it like a dog, letting out quiet, seductive moans from time to time.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:46 am

"You like that, don't ya bitch?" Maria asked, grinning maliciously at Aphelion. "You like the fact that all you can think of is me and getting pleasure from me... but I won't give it to you. Not unless you beg. Really beg, show me how much you need the pleasure I won't let you have." Making sure to keep her toe in his mouth and his body  wrapped around her leg, she uncrosses her legs. "It's so close but you can't have it." she teased, leaning over and inserting her fingers into his mouth before pulling them back and showing him his own saliva glistening on her dainty fingers.

[Self fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:53 am

Nodding his head at her words, Aphelion continues working on her, licking her fingers when she put them in his mouth. Making sure to keep the toe in, he started panting at her, arms moving out to start massaging her outer thighs while he stared at her with puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:00 am

Maria moaned, wiping her hand off on his face. "How do you like that?" Maria asked, sneering at his face overflowing with neediness. "Not really as good as a girl, isn't it?" She said, gesturing to the leg he was using. "Doesn't have that same sort of... feel, right? The one you were thinking off while I was busy with myself. The one you're thinking of now.... The one you can't have until you're just begging me for it with nothing else on your mind except how much you want to do me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:04 am

Aphelion's face started burning up. Moving up, he started strongly licking at her upper legs, hugging her legs tight together and holding them like that, panting heavily onto her and looking like he's going crazy with excitement.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:11 am

"Awwww look at thaaaaaat." She said, crossing her legs tightly "It goes away when you get near it. Looks like you'll never get it, pet. You'll me stuck as my horny little bitch. Running up to rub on me needily, wanting to get in my pants as you lick me all over knowing you can't. Does that sound good to you?" Maria asked, shivering slightly at the feel of his warm breath.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:13 am

Not replying, Aphelion pushed further, trying to claw his way in, desperately pushing against her and trying to find her back to push her closer to himself, panting and slapping her legs with his tongue at that, whining loudly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:16 am

"Bad bitch!" Maria snapped, shoving him to the floor and standing to tower over him, feet on either side of his head.. "Who said you could get that close, huh? I generously allowed you to use my leg and you wanted more, greedy little bitch. If that's the case, I guess you don't deserve this." She said, giving him one last look at what he wanted before bending over to pick up the ribbons one at a time, wiggling invitingly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:22 am

Whimpering at first when he was pushed and curling up, Aphelion soon saw his opportunity when she bent over. Immediately leaping up, he slightly tackled her to the couch, leaving her propped up against it as he took her bear ear into his mouth and massaged her chest, starting to misbehave a little.

[Fadey]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:34 am

Maria slumped forwards limply onto the sofa, happy that he took the bait. Her hair covering her face, she smiled blissfully as her body shook weakly. A few moments later though, she returns to her act. Wiping the grin off her face, she pushes him off her and to the floor on his back. As she stands, she presses her foot to his most sensitive area. "How dare you even think of doing that, bitch?" She asked, grinding her foot slightly. "That cannot go unpunished. Gather your belongings and bring them upstairs." She said, gesturing to the ropes of cloth on the floor before walking back towards the stairs. "And if I find that leather seat not licked cleaned when I come back down later, you'll be in for a big surprise."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:41 am

Whimpering at her reaction (though he was kind of expecting it), Aphelion winced when she stepped on him. Sighing with slight relief when she moved off and walked to the stairs, he listened to her instructions carefully. Nodding slightly, he moved over to the leather seat, licking up anything that was left on it before moving over to gather his 'belongings' and follow her up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:44 am

Aphelion would find Maria busy, braiding ropes of cloth and tossing them onto the bed. There were quite a few in the time it took Aphelion to clean up down stairs and she was working on the last one when he walked in. "What's this? A dog walking on two legs?" She asked sarcastically, walking over to grope his chest painfully. "What kind of bitch-freak are you?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:46 am

Crying in slight pain at being groped, he quickly dropped the things he carried up and dropped to all fours, whimpering for forgiveness right by her feet, licking her pleadingly and panting a little bit, looking at the new ropes with slight curiosity.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:49 am

"Now that's how a bitch should act." Maria said, allowing him to lick her feet as she leaned down to grab his leash. "Get over here. You need to be taught a lesson." With that, she walked to the bed, pulling forcefully on the leash and urging him to hop onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:51 am

Pulled by the leash, Aphelion followed obediently and hopped onto the bed as she instructed. He sat down like a dog, showing off his assets and panting, looking at her curiously, awaiting what she would do to him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:54 am

Maria eyed his assets, grinning mischievously. "Excited, are we? Jumping at the chance to be punished? Waiting for the blissful pain of being treated like a naughty animal?" She asked tying ropes to his wrists and ankles with exaggerated movements that made her touch where he wanted. "Is that right, bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:56 am

Panting more heavily, he nodded eagerly, giving off a few woofs and sticking out his limbs eagerly to make it easier for her like an obedient pet, donning a dumb smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: