RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapon renders and animations for free!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Weapon renders and animations for free! Empty
PostSubject: Weapon renders and animations for free!   Weapon renders and animations for free! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Hey guys im doing weapon renders and animations for free.
If you want a render of your weapon done than i will need a few things in your comment on this post such as:
What does your weapon look like (Ms paint drawings of the weapon are the best way to get your weapon done right)
What does your character look like when they attack (Need to know this for the animations)
You can expect to have the renders completed in one to two weeks
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Weapon renders and animations for free!   Weapon renders and animations for free! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 pm

I'd appreciate it if you could do Spencer. I'd love to see some life put into the stationary picture.
Two .500 magnums with King Taijitu heads painted on the barrels. Each weapon packs a compensator on the ends of each barrel. The hammers are modified to look like a snake tail and are oppositely colored red and white (minus the black taijitu head) with a stripe running the circumference of the cylinders. Blades slide out and lock from the bottom of the grips when squeezed but he only brings them out when needed so they are not necessary.
A note for the two different guns. Candy (The one Spencer fires with his left hand) packs a 700 grain taijitu-thumper (T-rex thumper) round while Delilah usually chambers a 350 grain so the kick will be a little different between the two guns.
Candy and Delilah:
Spencer fires his magnums in two ways. A cowboy style when he quick-draws Delilah-opting to fire next to his hip for one shot but point it further forward for fanning the hammer, or when he pulls out one or both for a longer-range/versatile attack, he creates a more relaxed style. For the relaxed style, he sticks out his pinkies. The way Spencer fires both of his large weapons is thanks to his passive semblance that reduces recoil.
Relaxed:
Holster positions:
Full Body:
Under shirt:
If you need better reference on the weapon size:
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Weapon renders and animations for free!   Weapon renders and animations for free! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Heh heh, sweet. I was thinking of doing this as well, using Blender if I could muster up the time. What program do you use snake?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon renders and animations for free!   Weapon renders and animations for free! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Blender, im not good at stuff that isnt swords though, and i anim in SFM
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Weapon renders and animations for free!   Weapon renders and animations for free! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Ahhh. I don't really think SFM would be the best for something like this personally, but whatever floats your boat I guess. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Weapon renders and animations for free!   Weapon renders and animations for free! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:52 pm

snaketicus wrote:
im not good at stuff that isnt swords though

Then you must hate my characters. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon renders and animations for free!   Weapon renders and animations for free! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Hah, im just editing the Hand Cannon from RE4 for your render (Different textures, edited model"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon renders and animations for free!   Weapon renders and animations for free! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon renders and animations for free!
Page 1 of 1