RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Renders by Vox

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

Character Renders by Vox Empty
PostSubject: Character Renders by Vox   Character Renders by Vox Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:01 pm

So I've started doing renders of peoples' characters, building them in a certain program (<.<) and editing in Photoshop when needed due to the limitations of that certain program. (>.>) Due to its limitations, renders will be only female, or sufficiently girly male, characters.

So I'm going to spam them here. All of these designs posted here have been okayed by their player in chat.

First we have Viola Aria. So two of these are reposts. A full shot of Viola. Viola's apparently normal expression. And a (presently) non-canon image. Assume she, I dunno, lost a bet or something.

Next we have everyone's favorite janitor groundskeeper, Kirkka Scarlet. Here we have simple front and back shots. And two with a well decorated and likely to be broken bench. (EDIT 1) Sometimes, such as when the godbench was delivered, we get a happy Kirkka.

Lastly, for now, is Faunus and carpet bombing victim Isabelle Kyoto. We have a cute, mostly full shot. Isabelle looking worried. Another miscellaneous shot. And poor Isabelle proving that being cute and looking badass are difficult to accomplish at the same time. (EDIT 1) And we have a sleepy Isabelle because why not?

ADDED Sept. 17, 2013
There are now renders of Melissa Stern! First we have a shot of Miss Stern looking badass with Soothing Mayhem. And somewhat less badass. Of course, it's just not Melissa without running and jumping around. Though apparently even she has some self-awareness about it. And that's Melissa, with an extra full shot. And as a bonus here's what Leo was staring at in Who is Bench. Isn't she cute though?

Last edited by Vox on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:18 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Character Renders by Vox   Character Renders by Vox Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:17 pm

That's some great work you've done there.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Character Renders by Vox   Character Renders by Vox Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Are you doing everyone's characters? Just wondering 'cause I'd be interested in seeing what Alani might look like in your
Super Secret Program:
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Character Renders by Vox   Character Renders by Vox Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Yeah, If you do mine, I should actually describe what Marionette looks like, I never bothered to describe him in my sheet.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Character Renders by Vox   Character Renders by Vox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:14 am

First edit to the main post: Added sleepy Isabelle.

I could take a stab at Alani. It wouldn't be as accurate as your picture, but I can at least do the hair, and head shots.

Riven... Seems too manly.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Character Renders by Vox   Character Renders by Vox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:23 am

I don't expect it to be completely accurate. And you can always give her different clothes. I don't mind. Just use your imagination. Get creative! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Character Renders by Vox   Character Renders by Vox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:08 am

Updated with (some servicey) Melissa renders, approved by Snow.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Character Renders by Vox   Character Renders by Vox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:56 am

Here we have my baby being awesomely cute. First we start with Chiu standing. Than Chiu looking a little remorse or tying her laces, not sure which. Lets zoom in! Apparently she is getting ready to hit someone with her boot. So she's feeling pretty average.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Renders by Vox   Character Renders by Vox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Renders by Vox
Page 1 of 1