RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:20 pm

Week 10

David walked to the meeting spot that he was needed at. He had been sent for a spar against another student. Well I see this ending well. He thought as he sat down and waited. He opened his pouch and dug around for a small bag. He pulled it out and put some boxes in his hand. He put them in his pocket and waited. He had no clue who his opponent was. He activated his hud and watched for movement.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:14 pm

Thorn walked through the trees happy she would be sparring in a forest where she had the clear advantage. She checked her surroundings looking for any surprise movements or traps set. She hugged and kept walking until she finally approached a small clearing where she saw a certain someone whom she gave a slight grin at the sight of. She would set herself up in a vantage point and surprise strike the shortie. She climbed up a tall evergreen, which she was clearly superior at doing, and then looked in between branches readying Ambrosia Spike in its trident form. She then took aim and fired off a full clip of 5 hollow rounds towards David. She then yelled out to him saying, "WHATS UP KID, STILL WANT THAT CANDY!?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:37 pm

David looked at his monitor and had seen her on his screen, but no clue who it was. As soon as he herd the shots he immediately ran for it. When he heard the voice his eye twitched a bit. Oh great. As he ran he jumped to the air and began to fly. He then dropped his special tar smoke grenades, which if inhaled would kill a person. "Still to stale!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Thorn smiled and said tauntingly to David, "I'm never too stale for you baby!" She then back flipped off of the branch she was sitting on and transformed Ambrosia Spike into its trident form. She then stabbed it into another tree swinging herself up into its branches away from the smoke enshrouding the one she was recently in. She then pointed at David and said, "Have you even been laid yet kid?" She then decided she was done taunting until David threw something at her. She then realized how quick she was able to maneuver the trees and herself and remembered she lived in the forest for 2 years. She then looked to David and said, "You can't win! I have the high ground! Don't even try it!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:47 pm

David smiled. "You have the high ground. I have the sky(light)." He said as he got above the trees. He then aimed his turrets down at the trees. He then made it rain with lead filled drops. (opened fire). He was using incendiary rounds at her. He aimed for the black smoke which would cause a fiery explosion. He got on his radio as he did this. "Ic, patch me in." He was now on her radio. "To answer you question, does that matter right now?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Thorn quickly jumped to the tree adjacent to her using the trunk as a shield. She was now on the other side and peered around looking at David send a shower of bullets down upon her. He saw her aim for the smoke and her eyes lit up as she knew something bad was bound to happen. She then booked it, jumping from tree to tree until she ended up in another clearing. She then activated her semblance creating the sphere of swarming thorns around her and then sent a zap of electricity into the swarm making the thorns electrocuted. She then took aim with Ambrsia Spike in its 12 Gauge form looking for David, but had no sight of him so far. She then shouted so he could hear, "Dint you talk on the radio! Fight me instead!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:13 pm

David simply smiled. "What's wrong? Don't like the sounds of my lovely voice?" He said soothingly. He simply looked at her from his position. "Don't worry........let this lullaby put you to sleep.......HEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!" He shrieked as he went soaring over her. As he did he dropped flash bangs, and frags on to her. He did not stop he simply kept moving, since moving targets are harder to hit.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:16 am

Thorn looked up over her and sent a shot flying at David. Her vision then turned white and her ears began to ring as she noticed flash bangs bei dropped in a line around her. She then decided it would be easier to go on the offense...and by offense she meant making fun at him. "Hey, at least I'm not a virgin boy like you! My voice doesn't need to be that great!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:24 am

David just rolled his eyes. "Not a virgin eh? Ic old boy do it." Ic soon began working. In a matter of minutes David had journal entries. "Kryi eh? Looks like you never got all the way......but my looks like you two had quite a time." He said as he made another bombing run, dropping tear gas this time.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Thorn then let a large line of electrocuted thorns up in the sky towards the tear gas bombs. She would hope they would explode in the air space above her. She would then aim another swarming orb of thorns towards David hoping to get him out of the sky. She then blushed heavily as she realized what he just said, "H-Hey...Where did you find that...information f-from..." Her semblance stopped as all the swarming thorns fell to the ground in an instant. David would now be able to see her heavily blushing face and overall sad look. She then looked at him saying, "Quite the time...indeed..." She was wide open to any form of attack, although this may have been her plan all along. ((>: D))
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:59 pm

David had two choices stay back, or attack. He choose the smart move. He kept to the sky. He then saw her face. "Aw, your so cute when your embarrassed." He said as he let out a laugh. Thorn's attacks hits the tear gas causing it to explode. Though the gas was heavier then air it slowly began to sink to the earth. "Wow, you two had lots of fun from what I'm reading." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:08 pm

Thorn looked up noticing the slowly sinking tear gas and she quickly rolled out from under it. She then pointed Ambrosia Spike at David saying, "a you're going to pay for this...So why don't you come down here and fight fair, or are you too chicken?" She then regained her confidence getting rid of her blush. She would wait for David to make a move before she did.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:19 pm

David just smiled. "Chicken eh? Well I don't mind a game of it." He said as he folded his wings up in front of him, as to not get hurt. He then came down into the woods, as he began to fly towards her he throw flash bangs down at her to hide his approach.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:09 pm

Thorn had finally had enough of David's 'shit'. She readied Ambrosia Spike in its trident form and took aim at David like she was about to throw a javelin. She let go watching it soar through the air towards e winged boy. She then said, "David! Look over there! It's a sexy girl!" She then picked up a stick throwing it over in the air towards David as well, for a backup in case her first distraction didn't work. She then activated her semblance quickly again, making a shield of thorns over her protecting her from the flash bangs.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:29 pm

David didn't look for a reasons that don't need to be said, (a.k.a.....really? -_-). David does how ever see the trident. Its wized by him at amazing speeds. Damn......ah shit. He said as the stick hit his wings. Normally it wouldn't but with no way to guide himself he lost control and his wings folded up. He looked in terror as he collided into thorn. He looked around and saw he had landed right in her chest. Oh dear god..........this will hurt. He then looked up at her with his face completely red.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Thorn was surprised as she was just blindsided by David. She then found herself on the ground with David on top of her...in her chest. Her face blushed a bright, Cherry red and her expression changed to that of anger/pure embarassment. She stood up, picking up David by his collar. She then backhanded him across the face, then sent a normal slap from the other direction. She then looked down kneeing him in the...you know what. She then pushed him away knowing he had to be in some sort of pain. She said, "You NEVERd that to me EVERagain!" She now held her arms crossed in front of her chest, still blushing brightly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:48 pm

David felt the pain on the face, but was lucky enough to feel the other hit's pain only about as half strong.. I had on a cup and that still hurt. He stood up, and looked at her. "It was your fault. You threw me off my path." He said as he stood up. His face looked so red it seemed almost as if it would pop. He just hit a button on his back and collapsed his helm over his face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Post   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:15 pm

Thorn laughed as she saw how embarrassed David was already as she thought to herself, "I can use is to my advantage...although I won't enjoy this one bit..." She then walked next to David putting her arm around him. She then while placing another one on his behind. She then picked his helm up from his face, which was still in fact glowing bright red. She then kissed him in the cheek feeling the heat radiating from them. She then stood back waiting to see his reaction to see if if would take more to make him embarrassed half to death. "I'm sorry I hit you David-sama...love me?"

Last edited by Skylight on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:23 pm

David's face was still red, but he did his best to play it cool. .....I see her plan...two can play that game.........I think. David just took a deep breath as his wings picked him off the ground. He leaned over, before planting a kiss on her forehead. Yup...stale. "Of course I do." David said calmly as his face reddened even more. This wont end well.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Inside, Thorn was a mess. She didn't know whether to give David a slug in the face, or keep up the act. She froze for a second contemplating her decision and knew she could keep up the charade for a while longer. She moved David closer to her and right into a genuine hug. Which now put his face into her chest. "But I love you more, can you not tell?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:46 pm

David's eye twitched at this. Really?.......REALLY!? His face turned a new shade of red. He did his best as he tried to squirm from her hug, twisting and turning while in her chest. Why is it I always chest eye with women. He just decided to play along. "So you say, but this is not true." He popped a small mod in his arm as he did this. ...last shot.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Thorn decided that she had her fun with David and now it was time to utterly decimate him. She activated her semblance surrounding her and David with a sphere of swarming thorns. She pulled up the hood on her cloak while leaving the bottom half fly free in the wind, as she had Her armor on under it. "Tricked ya! Have fun!" She made sure to keep David held close to her so he wouldn't get away, she then pulled out Ambrosia Spike with her free hand and aimed it at him saying, "I think you lose."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:40 pm

David looked up smiling. "Guess again." He said as he motioned downward. down. Aimed at her chest was his hand cannon loaded with buck shot. He opened his wings around him, and covered himself from the thorns.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Thorn looked at David as she noticed a shotgun held to her chest as she said, "Stop doing stuff to my chest! You PERV!" She then pushed Ambrosia Spike closer to David's head holding the trigger, ready to shoot a hollow round at any moment. She then groaned and said, "Ugh! I can just imagine you coming at me in a dark alley!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:36 pm

David just shrugged as she moved closer. "You asked for it." He fired a Vortex ring round right into her. Blowing her onto the ground. She would soon feel the gases from the round make her sleepy.

(Auto hit but here is what a v-ring shot does. boop)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next