RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Thorn looked at David as she noticed a shotgun held to her chest as she said, "Stop doing stuff to my chest! You PERV!" She then pushed Ambrosia Spike closer to David's head holding the trigger, ready to shoot a hollow round at any moment. She then groaned and said, "Ugh! I can just imagine you coming at me in a dark alley!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:36 pm

David just shrugged as she moved closer. "You asked for it." He fired a Vortex ring round right into her. Blowing her onto the ground. She would soon feel the gases from the round make her sleepy.

(Auto hit but here is what a v-ring shot does. boop)
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Post   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Thorn falls to the ground and looks up with a look of rage saying, "I did no-" Thorn's final word was cut off as she began to feel drowsy and her vision became blurry as well as dizzy for some odd reason. She passed out on the ground after a few seconds of trying to keep her eyes open and yell at David.

((Timeskip, 1 hour))

Thorn lay silently in the clearing in the woods in the fetal position. It was quiet, calm and anything else a forest usually was. She opened her eyes as she looked up seeing something. Her eyesight was a bit blurred as she just woke up from her 'nap'. She also felt her arm wrapped around something. "Huh..."

Last edited by Skylight on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:55 pm

David looked down at the girl, and blinked. "Oh good your awake.....now...LET GO OFF MY LEG!" David yelled as he stood by her. He had been trying to pull away for awhile after she K.O'ed. "Afraid to say I won our little fight." H e said as he struggled to get his leg free. What is she part bear trap?
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:21 pm

Thorn sat up letting go of David's leg as she noticed he position that she was in. She sighed and said, "How long was I out for...and what did you even hit me with there? I couldn't see because if the thorns..." She then stood up crossing her arms walking around the clearing. She then said, "You better bit have done ANYTHING to me while I was out of it..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:30 pm

David shook his head. "I would have never for two reasons. One....stale. Two its against my morals to do anything to a women like that. As for what rounds I used, a special little toy for that." He said as he walked around. He soon sat down and opened his pack. He pulled out a small sacked lunch. He then reached in and offered one to Thorn.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:06 pm

"If I'm so stale then why did you blush when I...shoved you into my chest area..huh,Mr. I'mSoPure." Thorn said teasingly. She then sighed and said, "When you say a 'special little toy', that scares me a little...but whatever..." She then finds a nice large rock to sit on next to David and grabs her sack of lunch. She opens the bag to find what a normal sack lunch usually contained. Sandwich, juice, a snack. She said, "How long it take you to make these babies?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:12 pm

David shrugged. "Yours not long, mine had to find something to complete it." He said reaching into his box. He pulled out a container with the words pure evil on it. He pulled off the small dropper before just pouring it the bottles contents on it. Thorn had a simple sandwich, meat cheese, etc. David on the other hand had made his favorite sandwich. A ham and cheese, with tabasco, pepper seeds, ghost peppers, franks red hot sauce, and pure evil hot sauce. He smiled as he took a bite of his spiced sandwich. "Still not hot enough."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:36 pm

Lucina looked at David as she said, "Hey, why is your sandwich better than mine! Am I not good enough for a premium grade sandwich?" She then unwrapped it from its plastic prison and began to eat it. She said, "This bread is staleby the way...nah just kidding, just a little joke...because you keep calling me stale, which I am not." She then pokes the straw into her small juice box and takes a sip.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:40 pm

David just rolled his eyes. "Sure your not." He said as he took another bite of his sandwich. He just looked into the sky. He just stared at it, unmoving. Cloud looks like a car....heh. He thought as he took another bite of his sandwich. His face lit up from the spice and heat from the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Thorn laughed as David lit up like a red florescent bulb. She said, "Too hot to handle? Like me?" She then toook another bite of her sandwich, eating it at a slow pace. She then opened up a small bag of chips, which happened to be 'original' flavored. She took one popping it into her mouth and then said, "Original? Why not vinegar...you're so boring..." She then playfully elbowed him giving a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:33 pm

David shrugged. "Not everyone has the same taste in things." He said before finishing off his sandwich. He then pulled out a bag of triangular chips that read ghost pepper Doritos on it. he looked at her and smiled. "Looks can be deceiving." he said with a smirk. He put the chips down and pulled out a bottle out of his bag. It read, 'ghost pepper vodka.' He took a sip, and held back Dave. Sorry pal. I want to enjoy this drink.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Thorn sighs saying, "Does everything you eat or drink have the word ghost in it?" She then continued to eat her sandwich finally finishing it off. She then did the same with her juice and chips. She took the wrapper, bag, and box and put them in the lunch baggy she was given. She then handed them to David saying, "I vote you should clean up, sir." She then looked at David noticing what he was drinking and said, "Are you actually aloud to drink that?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:50 pm

David shrugged. "I haven't been told I can't." He said as he took another drink. He soon offered her a drink of it. "Think you can handle the hot stuff." He asked passing the hot elixir.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:18 am

Thorn took the drink with a look of pure bravery. She had never really had alcohol before, only a few drops here and there from certain occasions. She held the bottle to her mouth but hesitated as here was now an awkward silence in the clearing. All she did was stare at the bottle saying, "Yea...I can handle this...don't say anything..." She then puts the bottle to her mouth taking a nice long swig. She then handed the bottle back to David with a smile saying, "Looks like that drink couldn't handle how hot I was, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:31 am

David rolled his eyes at her. "Please this is weak compared to what I have right now." He said as he held a bottle with a scorpion and snake in it. (look up wreck less eating snake vodka.) He shook it a bit, and showed the drink off. "Warning you right now. As soon as I drink this I will not be my self. If I try anything. Hit me." He said taking a drink. His eyes then changed to a dull reddish brown color and his body relaxed. "Seems like the lad just went to bed. Now its my turn to play." He then looked over at the girl and smiled. "My my, how did boyo get wrapped up with a pistol like you."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Thorn looked at the new bottle in David's hand as she contemplated how strong that stuff actually was. As he said that he may not be the same she shrugged saying, "I don't really care if you are yourself or not...still short." She then watched as David's personality changed before her eyes and then said, "...What..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Dave looked at Thorn and smiled. "Ah, I see boyo didn't tell you. It's quite simple. MPS. And I happen to come out when the lads drunk." He said as he took another swig. The elixir burned and tingled on the way down. "Now then I ask again. Where did boyo find such a pretty face."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:22 pm

Thorn, even surprised by her reaction, blushed hard at Dave's comment. She said, "Well...he thought he could beat me, so we had a fight..and he won...and nearly killed poor me, how tragic!" It was now Thorn's chance to make David look like a bully. "He even violated me! How cruel of the fiend!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Dave just rolled his eyes. "He did, did he? Well tell me this then. How on earth would Boyo work up the nerve to do such a thing to a beautiful creature such as your self?" He said smiling.

[In head]
.......I got thirty she slaps him.
Why bet it's goanna happen.
Good point......fifty?
......you're on.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

"Weeeeelll, I dunnoo?" Thorn leaned forward looking at Dave, as he was a 'completely different personality. She had also completely forgotten about, if he tried anything weird she should slap him. She then looked him in the eyes and said, "Does the pther you remember what happens when you're like this?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Dave smiled slyly before leaning into her ear. "He remembers nothing." He whispered before pressing his lips against hers. He then pulled back and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:10 pm

For the moment, Thorn totally forgot about her sexual preference...and all she wanted was a nice Dave. She blushed brightly as he touched his lips to hers. She shrugged immediately going back in. She then put a hand on his back pulling away and saying, "He better not..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Dave smiled as he moved in for another kiss. His hands went to her armor as he slowly removed it till her upper body was her just her bra. He leaned in and kissed her bare stomach gently.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Thorn hugged Dave as he 'went to work'. She then removed the rest of her armor.

FADE TO BLACK, ((Timeskip to 2 hours later))

Thorn lie silently sleeping behind the rock she was sat upon eating her lunch only 2 hours ago. She finally awoke seeing David...or Dave next to her. She didn't know which one yet, but hoped it was Dave. She then sat up noticing she was exposed. A light breeze blew threw the clearing blowing her clothes/armor from behind the rock into the wide open space. She blushed realizing that she would have to go get them eventually...or maybe Dave could..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Dave soon awoke and looked over to see thorn awake. He stood up with his shorts on and looked over at her. "Well looks whose up." He said as he grabbed his pants and slid them on. He looked at Thorn and saw that her cloths were out in the open. He smiled as he stood up, and walked out to grab her cloths. He walked out and picked them up. He made his way back and handed her the cloths. He sat down next to her and smiled. "Don't tell Boyo about this....I think he sees me as that drunk friend who gets him into trouble." He said with a smile, as he grabbed his bottle of vodka and taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Thorn grabbed her clothes from Dave and slipped everything back on. She then sat on the rock and looked around. She then looked to Dave as she said, "Why would I ever tell him? He thinks I'm stale..." She then began to pout as she remembered her battle with David. She then looked around for Ambrosia Spike forgetting where she dropped it because of well...recent events." "Can you help me find my weapon? I can't seem to spot it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next