RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Alone" at the beach [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aphrodisiac

"Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:42 am

Aphelion nodded when she tossed him his pants. Moving the towel to hold it dangerously by an edge with his teeth, he stood up and started putting on his pants, "Yeah, It's all goo-" he started while his pants were about halfway up his legs before a breeze entered the cave, causing the towel to float up spectacularly, his face going even redder at the second reveal.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Aphelion fumbled to pull his pants up, quickly securing them and sighing, "O-Okay, it's good now." he said before looking down at Adhira's butt regions, blushing even harder, "H-Hey... W-Why's your tail wagging... You're not excited, are you?" he asked, deciding to mask his embarrassment behind some teasing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:55 pm

"Heh. Perhaps you oughta. Shows off your assets for me to inspect." he chuckled before moving closer to her and flicking her on the nose, "Still, you were victorious in out fight. So tell me, what do I do now? I don't like leaving my bets unpaid." he shrugged and leaned back against the cavern wall.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:14 pm

"Not bad." he laughed, "But no. I'm pretty sure a pantsless day would end with me in trouble, so no. Unless..." he smirked and pocketed his hands, walking nonchalantly, "Unless you wanna keep me with you all day long and gawk at Aph Junior all for yourself." he arched his back slightly to glance at her tail, "If you want a private viewing you can just ask nicely."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:28 pm

"Well I wasn't going to refer to it crudely in front of a fragile little lady such as yourself, now was I?" Aphelion pouted at her laughter, poking her in the ribs, "Hey, that was not nice." he pushed her down onto the cave floor again and held her down, "Apologize to him." he said with mock anger in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Aphelion's playful expression dropped, "U-Umm... okay..." he released her and moved aside, out of her reach, "Just... could you, um, not laugh at me? And... I'm sorry..." he twirled his thumbs and looked down onto the ground akin to a child who's done something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Aphelion closed his eyes and shook his head, "It's okay... I took it too far." he turned himself to hug her back, "Um... You could tell me what you want done since you won the fight we had." he moved to lean his chin on her shoulder, "And you're not a jerk... you hugged and apologized to me. You're definitely a good person."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:09 pm

"Okay." Aphelion nodded and moved both his hands to her tail, beginning to stroke it lengthwise and scratch it at the base.

"Wait, I was supposed to do something for you, not the other way around." he pointed out, not stopping his petting however, "Are you sure you wouldn't want, like, a massage, or tanning cream applied or something?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Aphelion sighed and smiled, moving over to sit by her in a good position, "Okay, now... Don't move. And don't worry." he moved over to her bra and fiddled with the back of it until it was untied, letting the straps fall to the sides. He left one hand on her tail, stroking and petting it while the other moved to the area just under her shoulders, beginning to systematically massage it and slowly make his way down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:28 pm

"Heh. Yeah, I'll keep that in mind." Aphelion laughed as he moved onto the sides of her back, though not quite near enough her breasts. The flicking of her ears brought his attention, "Looks like your ears are energetic... May I?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:47 pm

"I'll keep that in mind." Aphelion said, letting go of her tail before moving down to her back, switching hands and letting the other one move all the way up to her ears, where it plopped down inbetween and started scratching softly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Aphelion steadied himself as he was pushed backwards slightly. He opened his mouth to speak but the sight of Adhira's chest caught him staring at it. When she covered herself up with her arms, he blinked before turning even redder than she was and abruptly pushing her back down on the ground, towards the bra she lay on earlier, "I, uh, I didn't see anything!" he claimed before looking away.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:35 am

"A-A little bit maybe..." he admitted, moving to sit against the wall and look at her playing around, "Well, you saw my Ap- um... 'love stick' and I saw your chest. I guess we're kind of even... then?" he asked, shifting closer to her, "Would you like to... continue the massage... with the bra on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Alone" at the beach [Closed]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next