RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]

Go down 
+2
Myren
Jacob Reaver
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:46 am

"Are you ok Skye?" Jacob asked, knowing full well what her answer would be "you seem a little... scared."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:15 am

Skyes ears pricked up at the mention of her name, immediately nodding afterwards, verry quickly yet meekly. Skye then fixed her eyes on the ground near her feet again, shaking a little bit from being intimidated by the boy who was talking to her although she wanted to speak, her nerves were being the bane of her existence as usual. Her ears fell to her head for a brief moment before they pricked up again wih him telling her she was visibly scared, there was no surprise as she knew what she got like. She began to feel a little bit bad inside, feeling he should know why but she couldnt say, keeping the reason deep inside her only telling those closest to her. She stood up about to run off but found she couldn't, her legs unable to move, not physically paralysed but mentally.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:18 am

Jacob looked up at the girl bewildered
"I'm sorry" he grunted for the umpteenth time, averting his gaze. He didn't make a move to stop her from leaving, and why would he? He'd scared people since before he could remember, though not always intentionally. It had never bothered him when he had been on his own, but in human society, it was beginning to frustrate him. His ears flattened forwards, revealing his discontent.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:27 am

Schrödinger watched the scene unfold in front of him, Skye, the shy girl, running from people and wanting to be alone and the rest of the group wanting to be friendly with her Uhh... I vill never understand girls, I doesn't really matter though... He watched the girl trying to be alone, not sure if he should help or continue watching, it had stopped being entertaining for Schrödinger though, the only reason he didn't step in was the fact that he was worried that he might make her worse. He continued chewing the piece of catnip and listening to the music Zis is some good stuff... These were the last thoughts that went through his head as he leaned back and began to nap on the grass, feeling comfortable under the warmth of the Sun.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Skye stared off into space, trying to calm herself down hearing him apologizing calmed her down knowing it was a accidental showing of teeth and not purposeful to intimidate. It's ok, calm yourself Skye it was only accidental, there was no way he could have known what would happen she kept telling herself as she tried to pluck up the courage to talk to him. After some time of trying to calm herself down she turned and looked up at Jacob, the fact she was slightly frightened still evident on her face, as she spoke up "It's OK, i know you didn't mean to..." she said in a very timid way, her ears at the halfway mark of being up and her tail slightly moving away from hugging her back.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:55 pm

"Don't worry about it Skye" Jacob smiled, less scarily this time "it was my fault."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:17 pm

Will had not cared she bumped into him. He just kept playing he watched as the girl interacted, and smiled. Some progress at least... He stopped playing and took a sip of his drink, before be gaining again. He just looked around at the people around and smiled. "Fear is in everyone. Fear of fire, spiders, and many others. It's good to have friends aid you when scared." He said to no one in particular. He just continued to play softly.( MUSIC TIME! )
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Jacob wasn't sure what the boy had been drinking from that flask, but he was just glad he hadn't offered him any.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Skye looked up into the tree and breathed a long sigh. She climbed up the trunk again and sat near to Will again, feeling calmed by his music but also feeling less shy with him mainly because he understood her shyness and wanted to help. She began to sing quietly again to his music, feeling calm enough to do so, "Gafflwn Dihenydd, o'r fuddugol yn wiriol sydd. Ni fydd neb yn ein Drechu, Falch ydy ni i drochu, Traed o flaen i'r Annwn, mewn y gwybodaeth fe godwn ni" her singing was so quiet that a faunus person could only just hear it.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:25 pm

Will just smiled warmly at the girl. He continued to play softly. Ah music calms the mind of all......except that one time. He thought as he got lost in his own world for a second or two. He just shrugged and kept playing. "Such beautiful words." He said as he played.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:13 pm

Skye began to blush when Will said 'such beautiful words' knowing what he meant, her singing stopping instantly too embarrassed to carry on singing. "Did....Did you just hear me...I..I'm.." she said meekly looking at Will, playing with a loose strap of hair nervously, wondering if he had heard her Please say it's just some strange coincidence, why was i even singing...oh yeah, his music
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Will opened his eyes, and revealed his eyes. Each deep blue cat eyes. He just smiled again. "A mix of cat faunas, and being a sniper. For one to hunt he must always be aware of his surroundings." He said as an apple fell and hit him on the head. It fell then into his open hand. He looked at the apple then back up. "Of course there's always that one thing you miss." He said as he took a bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:34 am

Skye let out a little cute giggle as the apple bounced off of Will's head and into his hand. She placed her hand over her mouth and blushed in embarrassment. She looked down at the branch below her that she was sat on, hiding the fact she was blushing, her ears pressed close to her head in self disappointment well done Skye, youve really done it now, that was really rude of you, god why am I so stupid.. Skye mentally scolded herself as she looked down
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Jacob's ears twitched, standing on point when Skye giggled. He looked up, she was sitting higher in the tree, beside that strange musician. Smiling he winked up at her, happy that she'd managed to calm down a little. Was that due to the boy's strange concoction or the fact that he seemed considerably more approachable than the gruff voiced wolf.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Will just smiled at her as he played. "Nothing to worry about. Laughter is a good thing. It shows how comfortable you are near people." He said as he looked up. He reached up, and grabbed another apple, before handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Skye noticed the smile wink coming from Jacob and gave him a small smile in return before returning to looking at Will as he spoke to her, listening intently. She watched as he grabbed an apple and offered it to her, accepting it from him not wanting to be rude, taking a bite from it and chewing it cautiously. One she had finished her mouthful she gave Will a small friendly smile, starting to feel comfortable around him.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Looking through his new engineering book, Silfurion was walking across the grounds of Beacon. Flipping the page, he keeps reading, not paying attention to where he's going. I wasn't even aware that could be done to a prosthetic! As he nears a tree, he trips over someone and falls on his face. "Ow..." He groans as he looks up at the Wolf Faunas. "Are you okay?" He asks, his tone cold.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Will just nodded, and continued playing. He was happy to see that he was helping. He just continued to play his sitar stopping occasionally to sip his flask, and eat his apple. Little fox is doing good. He just smiled and began a new song. (music=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6yr56Xvmk8)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:35 am

Skye took another bite from her apple and smiled at Will, slowly but surely her confidence was building around him. She listened intently to his music, enjoying its tune. She moved herself slightly closer to Will, not getting so close as to make him feel uncomfortable, but getting closer to indicate she was feeling more confident near him. he seems nice, his music is beautiful aswell
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:13 am

"I'm fine" Jacob grunted, he raised an eyebrow "yourself?" Jacob carefully surveyed the other boy, something about him seemed familiar, he sniffed the air tentatively, and the air of familiarity intensified.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:16 am

Silfurion sits up, popping his neck. "I'm fine. It would only have hurt if I fell on a rock. What's your name?" He gruffly asks, before coughing into his hand. "Sorry, I have a tad of a cold."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:25 am

Jacob chuckled "Jacob Reaver, of Clan Reaver" he bowed his head slightly to hide the slight smirk that was forming. How can anyone get a cold down here?
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:29 am

The sniper's face visibly brightens at the clan name. "Ah, another northerner! I'm Silfurion Godhammer, from that one little village high in the mountains that no one knows about." He says as he crosses his legs and puts a bookmark in the engineering book. "Bloody allergies act up so much down here because it's so warm."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:32 am

"I'd noticed" Jacob cast a disapproving eye on the amber sun in the middle of the sky "so how did you manage to catch a cold then, didn't think Northerners could get them, especially this far south."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:35 am

Silfurion shrugs, and his shoulder lets out a loud whirring noise. He growls at it and slaps his shoulder, the whirring stopping immediately. "I've been getting them ever since the White Fang captured me. I think they did something to my immune system."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:39 am

The mention of the White Fang caused a low growl to emanate from the back of Jacob's throat. He shook himself
"Sorry" he grunted "force of habit. Nice to meet you Silfurion."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:41 am

He nods, sticking his hand out to shake. "Nice to meet you too Jacob. I recall hearing stories about how great your clan was, I'm sorry for your loss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next