RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom of Madness; Day 1

Go down 
+5
Skylight
xariasfury55
Wei Tzu
Kail Christensen
Zou Sama
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Queso

Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:31 am

Schrödinger was relieved when Lí eventually sat back up and let out a relieved sigh. Schrödinger followed Lí's gaze over to his bag then looked around to find his own, he reached over to it and quickly pulled it towards himself, he looked inside to see the other miscellaneous items, but at the bottom he saw his dagger, he grinned to himself as he placed the wristbands around his wrists, but kept everything else in that bag, not wanting to draw attention. Schrödinger then remebered the talk of questions earlier and put his hand in the air, still grinning, without waiting for acknowledgement he said "Ven do ve get lunch? I'm hungry." Smiling childishly and innocently, despite the fact that he was probably going to end up killing Alice, or at least a few of her buddies by the end of the mission.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:02 am

With little question at first. Zwei put on the wristband like he had been asked. He can't say he liked the feeling of being abducted but at the same time he couldn't help but crack a small smile under his metal facade. Although he couldn't help but smile at the excitement his chest began to weigh as reality began to sink in. Am I really bad enough mentally to warrant this happening to me? his thoughts did not show through but he simply turned his head to stare the "warden" dead in the eye. I will raze this place he promised to himself before speaking "Y'know, unless this place has a bar I'm out". His tone was much more positive-sounding that what one would expect for the thoughts currently passing through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Rosa grinned saying, "I think you're going to have to repeat yourself Miss Alice, I didn't quite catch WHAT YOU SAID THERE." She looked around the van seeing everyone put there bracelets on. Rosa of course would be the rebellious one to not listen. She would take all the pain they would throw at her. She wouldn't listen to some lady that seems to be kidnapping her. She looked at Alice again and said in a taunting voice, "Why don't you go and REPEAT yourself there Alice, I didn't quite hear you, oh right you seem to have something against that don't we?" She looked straight into Alice's eyes with a look that could send a shiver down most peoples spines.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:14 am

Alice accepts Rosa's challenge head on... Quite literally.
She aimed a headbutt at Rosa's forehead.
"There's always one in the lot that thinks they can bring us down. That is, of course, until they experience our punishment." Alice's eyes widen in realization.
"Speaking of which, get Joe out here!" She yells at one of the guards who promptly pulls Joe out of the van.
"I have a little business to take care of. When I come back, you better have put that bracelet on, else I won't be happy"
One of the guards shudders at that last statement.
Alice walks over to Joe and kicks him in the jaw.
"RISE AND SHINE!" She yells, giving him a kick in the ribs.
Joe wakes with a start, coughing.
"Ahh! What have I done wrong?" He asks.
"You've damn well failed in my book. And you know how I dislike failure."
Alice slaps him in the face before kicking him in the gut.
Joe had no clue how he had failed; He HAD got most of the captives by himself, after all.
Coughing up a little blood, he attempts to crawl away.
"SUCH AN EMBARRASSMENT, YOU ARE!" Alice shrieks at him, grabbing a stun baton from a nearby guard and lashing him with it.
"YOU GET YOURSELF GASSED ALONG WITH THE PSYCHOS, AND THINK THAT'S OK?"
Joe lay on the ground, panting and crying from the pain.
Alice throws the stun baton to the ground and sits on Joe's stomach, staring him in the face. She pulls a combat knife from he belt and jams it in the ground, barely a centimeter from Joe's face.
"Give me one good reason I should put you up on the wall instead of killing you right now." She growls at him.
"Give me a reason to spare your pitiful life."
Joe's eyes widen in horror at his choices.
"n-no... Not the Wall! Please not the Wall!" He begs.
"Tch, very well then."
Alice pulls the knife from the ground.
"Just remember, I was going to be merciful"
She jams the knife into Joe's chest, before standing up and walking back over to the newcomers.
With a smile on her face, she says "Sorry about that little distraction. He got himself gassed with you scum and had to be reprimanded."
Alice walks back to Rosa and crouches in front of her again.
As Joe lies on the floor bleeding out, Alice asks Rosa a question.
"Now then, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:29 am

Kail watched Joe get punished, and winced as Alice stabbed Joe. He felt sorry for him, even though he was the one that gassed Kail. He will be punishing Alice for her treatement of others; of this he was certain.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:05 am

Wincing a bit as she watched the knife plunge into her kidnapper, Celeste felt a pang of guilt and pity for the man. Trying to keep her cool, she looks away from the body and straight at Alice, somewhat feeling that they might probably be experiencing the wall in due time. Realizing a flaw in the man's reasoning Celeste's mind started running wild with ideas but didn't feel all that scared of it, nothing could possibly be more frightening than her nightmares.

What's the wall? What could possibly be so frightening about it that he would prefer death itself?
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:56 am

Arms crossed in front of her chest with the bag opening tucked beneath the right, the hybrid remained within a cool stature as everything happened. Greatly contrasting to her normal reaction, she simply stared over and at Alice as she reigned merciless upon the group kidnapper. Within, the lass was practically overwhelmed with a sense of pity --- perhaps even fear, as well. However, to maintain herself, she brought herself to be as...emotionless as humanly possible. Stern, lightened violet eyes would trace after Joe wherever he went; as he was struck the first time and sent to the ground, and still following when he received the ending blow to the chest. Staring after his body for several moments, she would soon bring herself to look up at the presumed beater.

...I know who my first target-to-be is gonna be later... she thought silently.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:17 pm

"I think we were at the part where you REPEAT YOURSELF." Rosa managed to say recovering from the headbutt that was much harder than she thought it would be. If it meant pissing off that lady, she was happy. Rosa looked up at Alice and said, "If you're going to use torture methods, can you at least use more effective ones? That was a WEAK headbutt..." Rosa smiled finding great pleasure in the suffering and annoyance of others.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Schrödinger took the chance right after Rosa asked Alice to repeat herself to once more ask when lunch was. "Ms Aliiiiice, ven's lunch? I'm hungry." Schrödinger asked in the most nagging and moaning tone he could manage, like a child saying "but mooooooom." Trying to anger Alice with a barrage of annoyance, with Rosa. Schrödinger loved annoying people, it was his hobby, he did it to Seras, enough to make her lose control of her semblance at times, from what Schrödinger had seen of her treatment of Joe, he could expect just as fun results here, and even if she tried to kill him or send him to the wall, whatever that was, he could just imagine himself away, even go back to Vale if his aura was high enough and he could concentrate for a while.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:16 am

'Ahh, so this one's going to be a consistent problem then...'

"Ms Aliiiiice, ven's lunch? I'm hungry."

Alice sighed and got up. Giving Rosa a quick kick in the ribs, she walks over to Joe's still breathing body. She drags him over to Schrodinger, placing Joe right in front of him.
"Eat up." She said, spitting on Joe as she walked back to Rosa.
"I've shown mercy to that scum over there, so I will give you this one chance. You. Had. Better. Listen."
Alice gave Rosa a tiny slap with each of those words. She moves so that her face is an inch from Rosa's.
"Put the damn bracelet on" She growls.
Were Rosa to smell Alice's breath, she may notice a strong smell of blood and decaying meat.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:31 am

Lí observes the happenings about him, taking short panting breaths the whole time to avoid agitating his wound. With an evaluative eye, he watches how the woman, Alice, if Schrödinger's whining question was any indication, conducts herself. "A pity..." he mutters, just barely above a whisper in volume. A moment later, he hisses in pain and curls up on his wound again, only to recompose himself a few seconds later. "Ow..." he whispers in complaint.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:16 am

Rosa looked up at Alice still recovering from her slaps, and that kick to the ribs before. She said with a hint of sarcasm, "Why don't you put it on my wrist for me princess, I'm quite tired after getting gassed by your idiot over there." She gave a slight motion to the body of Joenright in front of Shcrodinger. "If you would just put it on my wrist...we can get this over with..."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:39 am

"A little tired are you? Poor diddums." Alice smirked.
"Is diddums too tired to lift her arms and put on a bracelet for mummy?" She asked, putting on a voice one would expect to hear from a mother tending to her child's wounds.
"Looks like diddums' arms aren't working" She continued, lifting Rosa's arms up with her own.
She put the bracelet in Rosa's hands and grabbed a second knife from he belt.
"If your arms aren't working, then they are useless. And you know how Mummy hates useless things" Alice stared daggers and Joe's body as she said that.
Looking back at Rosa and holding the knife to Rosa's arm, she simply asked "Now then, how far up are they not working?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:47 am

"Well it looks like mummy needs to take a look at herself if she hates useless things." Rosa sighed taking the bracelet in her hand and put it on her wrist hesitantly. She said, "Is mummy happy now?" Rosa smiled looking up feeling she had accomplished her mission in pissing off Alice enough for the day. She looked around the room noticing no one really found satisfaction in this. She shrugged awaiting what would happen next
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:51 am

Kail looked away, to Li, mouthing "You alright?" as he saw Li in pain. If only they were closer; he'd be able to heal with his semblance. But since moving would get Alice's attention, he won't budge until told to.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:05 am

Patting Rosa on the cheek a couple times as a reward, she said "Very happy"
Leaning away from Rosa, Alice nodded towards another guard, who pulled a device from his belt and fiddled with it.
The bracelets suddenly clamped down on their wearers wrists. Not long after, they would feel their Aura being suppressed.
Alice grinned maniacally.
"You may have noticed, but those are more than plain old bracelets. They have a tracking device in them, and they also work to suppress your Aura's. That leads me to one of Cysoph's biggest rules. The use of Aura is forbidden. The rest you shall learn in time."
Alice walked back to the guards.
"Those keys you have are to your own rooms. I'll trust you to find your way there. Meet back here tomorrow at six AM. Any who are late or don't show up will most certainly regret it"
Alice looks over to Li, who appeared to be in pain.
"You should get that seen to by tomorrow. Else you will be having a VERY bad time."
She walks over to Chelsea. In a low whisper, and yet, in a very conspicuous manner, she says
"And thanks for that tip off about Mathews. We'll be sure to give you bonus pay for that little bit of info."
Sh walks back (yet again) to the other guards.
"DISMISSED!" She yells at the group in handcuffs, before leaving.
As she does so, one of the guards unlocks the handcuffs on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:52 am

Schrödinger looked down at the corpse and smiled to himself If Seras vas here, she'd never vant to leave, free people to eat, delicious. I might take her on holiday here one day, a break from killing people. Schrödinger was about to ask if he was allowed any cutlery, but the bracelet soon clamped down on his wrist and he felt drained Velp... zere goes my semblance, now I'm just a 14 year old kid with a knife, pfft, good enough. He imagined himself standing a few feet in front of where he was now sat... Nothing, his semblance wasn't working. He looked down at Joe's still breathing body and contemplated slitting his throat or not, but he decided against it, in case he got caught.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:27 am

Finally free of the handcuffs, Celeste heads over to her kidnapper, somewhat concerned that someone might die right in front of her. Getting a handkerchief she places pressure on the wound and puts Joe's hands right on top of it, urging him to keep the pressure on. Rubbing her wrists a bit after wiping herself free of the man's blood she experiences a sudden headache, somewhat reminded of her nightmares because of the atmosphere of the place. Shaking it off she looks towards the rest of the group, assuming they were also brought here against their will, and says, "Quite a rude woman if I do say so myself. Pleasure to meet you everyone, my name is Celeste. If you need me I'll be in my room." Now heading for the rooms, Celeste pockets the key given to her while thinking of a way to escape. First things first, rest. Unless the others have an idea, I'll keep to myself for a while before confiding with the others. If they really are mad I have to be careful who to trust.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:01 am

Kail rubs his wrists, and focused; Nothing, his semblance was gone. 'Better not get hurt then. Then again, my medical skills are superb anyway....' he thought as he pockets his key and secures his bag, hauling it over with him to Li, asking "Need some help? I'm good with fixing injuries even without my semblance."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:17 am

After Alice had spoken to her in a rather hushed tone, the lass simply remained silent, her eyes narrowed into a somewhat piercing glare as she turned heel and began walking off. By then the hybrid already knew that she wouldn't like this 'leader' of theirs at all. She'd just have to endure it, however, seeing as it was far too late to pull out of this thing. Though her gaze had grown the slightest bit softer by then, she sent a faint glare toward the guard who unlocked her cuffs. Lavender voids falling downward momentarily, she would flex both extremities of hers, allowing the use of her hands to fully return to her. "Gaisi de..." she muttered lowly, a faint sound somewhat resembling a feline's hiss would rumble from the depths of her throat, escaping into the air in no time at all afterwards.

Fully aware of the fact that her semblance was now shut off completely --- for she had attempted to create a small flicker within her palm and got nothing, just to double check and be safe --- Chelsea shook her head and tucked both hands of hers within her jeans' pockets, turning around to face the others. She would secure her bag over her shoulder immediately before doing so. ...Kail's trying to help him, so that's okay...but if I go over there, the guards may suspect something's up... she would think silently, an slightly unsure expression reaching her features. A second sigh escaping her lips, she would reluctantly turn around once more, gradually making her way to the rooms, as well. ...God, things like this can never be easy... would come the secondary thought as she moved onward, glancing down at her hands. Can't shock anybody unless we defect these bracelets somehow...I'm nervous as Hell right now, but I thought I could at least have some fun here by doing that...
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:45 am

"Ah, so... Aura does not work here..." Byron smiled mischievously murmuring to himself, tilting his hat over his eyes slightly. "To bad I don't have aura to begin with... ah well, let's play along by their rules for now..."

Byron headed in the direction of the rooms following Celeste, pocketing his key in his pocket and slung his bag over his shoulder.

Twinkle twinkle little bat,
How I wonder where you're at.
Up above the world you fly,
Like a tea tray in the sky.

Twinkl twinkle little bat,
How I wonder where you're at...

Byron sang his little song of nonsense, not seeming to care whether or not he looked or sounded mad, which he did and was.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:14 pm

After a moment Zwei tilted his head. "Well that works out...I forgot I even HAD aura until now!" he laughed at himself for moment before grabbing the bag and letting it swing lazily from his hand while he spotted a familiar face. "Is that?" Zwei ran up towards Byron to grab a closer look and surely enough it was the person he thought it was. "Yo! Byron! It's been a while!" His tone of voice was rather cheerful as he walked along beside Byron. He held the key in his pocket and followed Byron and Celeste to the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:30 pm

"Hm. Yes it has been a while," Byron smiled. "Let's see, you're name was... Zwei! So tell me mask man, why exactly are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:04 pm

"Why am I here? HA! If I knew I would be able to tell you. But apparently I am some sort of madman so I ended up here! Ohhhhh this will be fun!" His inner thoughts seemed to show through when he was about to finish speaking while he followed Byron.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Rosa slung her small sack of items over her shoulder and walked away rubbing her forehead with her other available arm. She thought to herself, "That lady can sure headbutt decently...I'm actually in a little pain here...but that rib kick was nothing though." Rosa smiled thinking about how weak Alice was. She then saw Zwei and managed to catch up to him. She said, "Hey, Zwei! How are you holding up? Did that ***** do anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:55 pm

"I couldn't agree more my brother," Byron chuckled, slinging his arm over Zwei's shoulder, walking arm in arm with him laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:46 am

Around the corner from Byron and Zwei, a small, mousy looking man was hobbling around, eyes darting from one place to another like a pigeon, appearing to be muttering to himself.
His dirty hair falling out, and teeth crooked, and his left leg appeared to be prosthetic.
He rounded the corner and lazily hobbled towards Byron and Zwei, still muttering.

"...lus two plus one plus two plus one plus two plus one plus one plus two plus..."

Upon reaching the two newcomers, he finally seemed to notice their existence.
The clearly deranged man looked up at Byron, continuing his muttering. He suddenly, out of nowhere, grabbed Byron's arms and gripped them tightly.

"How many? How many times did I multiply? HOW MANY?" He yelled with desperation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Madness; Day 1
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next