RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom of Madness; Day 1

Go down 
+5
Skylight
xariasfury55
Wei Tzu
Kail Christensen
Zou Sama
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:44 am

"As we speak," Chelsea replied, her eyes still glued to the text within the pamphlet all the while. Narrowed voids followed along the mini-sized text with such ease and not much stress, causing her look like she was reading a good book, rather than something that could potentially save her life. "...I dunno about you guys, but I can already find myself breaking that one about the bracelets. God knows how, God knows when; but I'll be doing that anyways in the next few days, probably." Lifting her eyes from the manual at last, the crossbreed gave a quiet sigh, shutting the book and lightly tossing it over her shoulder and onto the bed afar. "But...there's one thing that I'm a bit uneasy about..."
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:18 pm

Eventually Kail lay once again on the bed, and sighed "I know." before continuing "We'll...cross that particular hurdle when we get to it."
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:33 am

"Hey everyone. Sorry I'm late, and for the panic with these communicators. So, what's been going on?"

As Mathews spoke to the four infiltrators, the other four newcomers received a different form of communication.

A note that appeared to be written in blood was slid under the doors for each of them. While all worded slightly different, the message they conveyed was the same;
"Nighttime is the only time the streets are safe."
The notes also had some directions on it leading towards the center of Cysoph.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:46 am

Kail sighed with relief "Good to hear your voice detective, things are a little rough, but for now we're...kind of fine. Lí was injured during his capture though; I don't think he'll last long if we don't act fast...and there is a matter of Chelsea receiving special provisions for apparently tipping Cysoph off about you, which is impossible; I know for a fact she didn't speak a word about our mission, not until we received our Earpieces at least." and Kail continued on to explain what he's learned so far, about Alice, the treatment of Joe, the Wall, and Cysoph's rules.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:22 am

There was silence over the earpiece for a moment.
"Well, I'm sorry to say... I can't get you any reinforcements or supplies. I think your best bet would be to try breaking in to the barracks, or whatever they have that's similar. I'd wager that's where they are holding Li's weapon, and likely where there'll be first aid supplies. I also suggest you do your best to make friends with anyone else you can. From what you've told me, they'll be just as eager to get out of there."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:13 am

"One question..." Lí says, having stepped away from the vending machine and toward the pitiful cot to lie down. "Why has no one... read this manual... aloud, yet?" His breath remains ragged, though so long as he avoids suddenly jarring his wound, its presence is little more than a dull ache in his chest. "Seems an easy way... to share the knowledge."
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:06 pm

"Li, you need to get those medical supplies ASAP. From what you've told me, I don't imagine you'll be spending your days there lazing around the city. I'm sorry to say, but I need to leave now. If you have anything you need to report while I'm away, my receiver will record it and I'll check it when I get back."

At Mathews Office...:

((OOC That's the end of Day 1 plot wise. Day 2 will be up in a few days, so if you have more you want to do in Day 1, go ahead.))
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:13 am

Kail sighed, and asked everyone with an earpiece "Anyone feel like we're being lied to?" and he re-read the manual, before looking around his room once more.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:04 am

DAY TWO HAS ARRIVED!

link is here, though you may also find it in the "Outside Vale" section if you feel like clicking more than you need to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Madness; Day 1
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5