RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Empty
PostSubject: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Sam sat at the bar enjoying a nice cat nip tequila. She just sighed, for she was finally relaxing. She had her jacket, and mask on, hiding her gender. She looked at the glass before ordering another. Good....god.....9 hours of work followed by another 7 hours of work. She yawned before taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Matt walks into the buildng, looking around and smiling. Finally, a little time to relax. He approaches the bar, noticing one of the seat's occupants. Hmmm, I wonder who that is. I can't even tell if they're a boy or girl. He sits next to the unknown person, glancing to try and get a better view of them. He still couldn't figure out their gender. He calls over the bartender and orders a drink. He again looks over at the person next to him. Realizing how painfully obvious it is that he is looking, Matt decides to talk to them. "Hey, how're you doing? My name's Matt."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Sam just turns to him and nods. She hands him a slip of paper. [Name's Sam.] She then takes a drink of her tequila. She cracks her neck, before downing the whole drink. She looked the boy over a little. ......seems nice enough.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Matt reads the paper, and he nods. "Nice to meet you Sam." Matt gets a slightly confused look on his face. I wonder why they wrote it down. Can they not talk? His drink, a glass of whiskey, arrives and he takes a sip. "So, what brings you here?" Still not sure if they're a boy or girl.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Sam just passed him a slip of paper after writing something down. [Two jobs and the need of a cold drink.] She just drank another shot before stretching her arms, and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Matt reads the new slip of paper and just nods. "Yeah that must be tough." He takes another sip. He smiles, enjoying the taste of his drink. "So, I don't mean to be rude, but why are you writing down all your answers? Voice problems?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Sam nodded before lifting her head to show her scar. She looked back down and took a drink of her booze. She soon felt her ears getting a bit cramped. She put her hood down so her ears could move freely. Much better.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:29 pm

Matt looks at the scar, realization crossing his face. "Ahhh, ok." He looks at his drink, already half-empty, shrugs, and downs the rest. He watches as Sam removes her hood, revealing her gender and her ears. Oh, she's a girl. And a faunus. Matt smiles. "Oh, you're a faunus too. That's cool." Matt releases his wolf tail from his pants and wags it a few times.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Sam looks at the tail, and tips her mask up to show her face. She smiles at his tail, and takes a drink from her tequila. She then passes him a note. [What brings you here?]
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Matt looks at her face, finally getting a good look at her. Hmm, she doesn't look bad, why does she wear that mask? Matt wags his tail some more, happy to have it out of his pants and no longer cramped. Matt reads the note. He shrugs. "Y'know, just need a chance to unwind every once in a while. I'm guessing the same for you?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Sam nodded, before yawning again. She looked up, and saw the sun starting to peer in. She put her hood up, and mask on, as it shined down on her. She looked the boy, and saw his tail wagging. She just laughed a little before drinking some more.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Matt watches as she puts her gear back on to block the sun's rays. She must must have a problem with the sun. He sees her look at his tail and laugh. Matt blushes a bit, but he just chuckles. "It's usually stuck in my pants. I don't get a chance to have it out often. Is that hood to keep out the sun?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Sam nodded. She held her arm out and pulled her sleeve up. Her skin redden under the sun. She put her sleeve back down and waited for his reaction. Awww.....look at the cute tail.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Matt watches Sam's arm as It reddens. His eyes widen slightly, but he doesn't seem very surprised. "Hmm, that's interesting. How'd that happen?" He looks at Sam's ears. It's always nice to meet another faunus. Too bad she's not a wolf, though.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:40 pm

Sam just shrugged. She then passed him another note. [Hell if I know. Sun don't like me I guess.] She took another drink, and shook her head to wake herself up.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:48 pm

Matt reads the note. "Hmm, well, the sucks. I guess you've learned to live with it." Matt receives a new drink and takes another sip. He watches her shake her head. "Are you tired?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Sam nodded to him, before taking another drink of her tequila. She passed him a slip of paper. [Just a bit]
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:19 pm

Matt takes a slow drink from his glass, reading the paper just handed to him. This girl has the worst luck. Shunned by the sun and unable to talk. Also a faunus, which doesn't usually help. He looks back up at Sam. "Have you always lived in Vale? Or are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Sam thought about it for a second. She technically lived here, but was still new. She just decided to write down, [Both.] She handed him the slip before drinking the last of her shot. At this point a drunken man wonders over to her. "I saw them ears you damn faunas. Why don't you let me pet you, you dirty cay." The bartender looked to Sam then to the man. "Sam don't over do it." Sam nodded, before hitting the man so hard he flew into a wall. He just had a drunken smile before falling to the ground and passing out. The bartender didn't do anything, but shrug.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Matt reads the note, confused by the answer. Hmm, his doesn't explain much. I'll have to ask her to elaborate. Matt watches the exchange between Sam and the drunkard, and his eyes widen as Sam punches him across the room. Wow, she's strong! He turns to Sam. "I'm guessing you get that a lot. It happened to me too before I started hiding my faunus heritage."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Sam looked at him, then shook her head. She then wrote something down. [Reason I hit him was cause he wanted to pet me, not cause he called me kitty, or said I was a Faunus. I don't hide myself for that reason, I hide my self so I don't roast in the sun.] Sam was not one to anger by raciest pigs. Mainly guys wanting to sleep with her, and being pigs made her mad.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Matt nods in understanding. A frown crosses his face as memories of when he was young surface in his mind. "I didn't grow up in Vale. I spent my youth in a small town near the forest. So you can imagine I got a lot of hate out there. My family was all but exiled. I learned it was just easier to escape the hate and just pretend to be 100% human." Matt's frown disappears and he sighs as he takes another drink.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Sam just shook her head. She wrote a little before handing it to him. [So you see the only way to get through life is to pretend? Don't do that. Just be the better man. When they do something against you, walk away, with your tail held high.] She took another drink of her tequila. The bartender cut her off, before she got bombed.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:17 pm

Matt sighs as he reads the note, thinking for a minute. "Since I moved to Vale, I've met a lot of good people. People who don't care whether you're faunus or human. But ever once in a while you get that one asshole... I don't like having to pretend, but since I was little it's just always seemed like the better option. I know it'd be better to be open, but some humans you just can't trust."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Sam looked at him oddly, then wrote down something. [Same thing goes for faunus. The way I see it. It's not about race. It's about the person, like that drunk over there.] She was referring to the knocked out man on the floor. She patted his shoulder. Kid needs to learn that not all humans are bad........cept when they're drunk as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next