RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title) Empty
PostSubject: Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title)   Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:31 am

Before you read any of this, I must say that this character type is based on me. Or rather, based on a character based on me... technically a character... based on a character... based on me. I'm a writer, and I'm writing a story that takes place in the far future and the equipment my character uses is pretty much like this. Even though Yang uses gauntlets, my character has similar weapons. Read below on the details of my fists, though. Because mine are better and totally original. One last note. Is it too much to have a jetpack? It's a huge part of the character that I'm basing this character off of.

CHARACTER

Name: Drakk Ven

Symbol:
8-Point Star:

Appearance: 5'11", 110lbs. More pale than the average white person. He has short black hair, brown eyes, and pointy ears. He is usually found wearing jeans, red tennis shoes, and a long black jacket with a orange shirt underneath. On the shoulders of his jacket are the 8-point stars. His armor is metallic and goes over his jacket and pants. His shoes are also covered in armor giving him boots. The shoulders of his armor and the back of the gauntlets also have the 8-point star. His armor is colored silver with a red outline.

Personality: A bit carefree and narcissistic, seemingly rude at times, and even a bit childish. Despite all this, he has a good grasp of what's going on in the world and really cares for others. When fighting, he focuses more on speed and aggression, though this is not to say he is without defensive capabilities. Having created his own weapons and armor and being a weapons developer, he really enjoys picking weapons apart.

History: At a young age, Ven has had a thing for violence. Not in the sense of causing it for the sake of causing it or taking pleasure in violence, but he's had a love for fictional and historical movies, games, etc. that were about wars and past battles. Through this study of history, he's been able to understand the different weapons of the different ages. While he has immense respect for classic weapons like swords and spears, though, he loves unconventional weapons. No one knows exactly where he got his knowledge of weapons, armor, or fighting style since he didn't attend Signal and there's no record of a family (that he occasionally talks about). Given that Drakk Ven is a strange name for a person, it is believed that it is not his birth name. Most of his history is unknown or believed to be falsified.

Strength: Super Speedy Super Saiyan, knows his weapons, and surprisingly able to fit through small spaces. Probably has something to do with the fact that he weighs 110lbs. Surprisingly stable in fighting, despite focusing on speed over damage. His armor is able to absorb most of the blows so he doesn't get hurt as much through all the fighting. The armor is very light and comes with a jumppack but doesn't sacrifice durability. His eyesight is very good, being able to spot objects in the distance and identifying them with ease. He can even see well in the dark, though unlike Faunus, it's not like broad daylight to him.

Weakness: This is not to say his armor makes him invulnerable. Through focusing on speed so much, he has a lack of physical strength. Also doesn't help that he was physically weak to begin with. Dislikes being near children under the age of 14. His sense of smell has been reduced to the point where he can hardly ever smell anything. Only time he can really smell something is in close proximity, and even then, not very often.

WEAPON

Name: Wrath and Fury (Right and Left Gauntlets Respectively)

Primary Form: (Uses dust.) Able to form an energy shield covering the front and sides of Ven's whole body. The shield is able to absorb blasts as well, reducing the knockback felt from explosions or otherwise powerful attacks. (Note: They still knock him back some.) Also used in addition to punching things which increases damage done to targets, though since the shield drains a massive amount of dust, he refrains from using it most of the time. Most of the time he fights, he doesn't create the energy shield to conserve on dust usage.

Secondary Form/Function: (Uses dust.) Creates an energy whip able to latch onto things and pull them towards him. Does minimal damage.

History: He just built these for the heck of it and has been using them since.

Last edited by SgtReynolds on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title)   Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:21 am

Sustained, controlled flight is not allowed. Your jetpack can be used for short bursts to make easy landings or large jumps to travel quickly, but you cannot outright fly around with it. Sorry. Otherwise, your app looks okay. The shield sounds a little powerful, make sure to limit its use by having it consume large amounts of dust when you do use it or something.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title)   Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:34 am

Well, the jetpack in my story existed for sustained flight, but given the universe the character is in now, I suppose I can do with short but powerful jumps. But if that's the case, I'm calling it a jumppack. Because I can't fly so I can't call it a jet.

As for the shield, I can do with large dust consumption. After all, my character does focus on speed, so he'll mostly be evading and avoiding, only using the shield to protect someone or himself if he can't dodge something.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title)   Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:09 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title)   Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drakk Ven (Apparently Too Short of a Title)
Page 1 of 1