RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rooms to Donut

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:50 pm

"Oh please Rayden, no need to be so stiff."

The voice came from behind accompanied by the sound of wheels rolling through the floor.

"Yo," Rider greeted giving a two finger salute. "I was browsing the local shops and I noticed you two going in here. I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

Rider came in his usual attire, an off white waist coat, a white vertical stripe patterned dress shirt, and a red neckerchief tied into three layers of ruffles. His legs were covered by the same blanket with his symbol on it and he pushed his hands were covered by white riding gloves with red daimonds prints on the back of each one.

One off difference though was he wore a white fedora, his ears poking out of holes punched through the rim.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Mirai had taken off her gloves to feel the fabrics and had picked a nice white coverlet for her own bed until she could decide on a canopy. She heard Rider from behind.

"Ah, if it isn't the perverted rabbit," Mirai gave the remark bluntly. "I honestly thought you'd be spending time pleasing the lust of desperate women. No you're not disrupting anything. Now, how do you feel about red-currant curtains?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Rider chuckled. "That was just a one month gig to earn some money," Rider stated, "I mean I was having fun but it's better to not think of your job as work right?"

Rider wheeled towards the fabrics and looked at the one Mirai pointed out. "It may look nice but the design may be a bit too broad for the setting," Rider commented, "Everything considered, something more simple and subtle would tie the room better. You know, I was thinking of repainting the room to our team color. Something that compliments the color of monarchy would be nice. It's a shade of orange so a light purple shade would do. Something like a light violet or a raspberry red would be nice. Oh, what about the valence? Now making it match the curtains is the usual method but nowadays making it slightly different has been very popular. Possibly a darker shade of the curtain's color or maybe a full white lace valence. Lace is totally in right now..."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:58 pm

Mirai listened carefully to Rider's recommendations and she had to hand it that they all seemed like good ideas.

"I'm all for the raspberry red," Mirai said blunlty. "And the lace valence. That's what I came here for, by the way, lace."

She then linked her arm with Rayden.

"Looks like that issue's over," she told him. "Rider, make the orders. Rayden and I have to discuss something about his vehicle."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:51 am

Rider's ears started drooping and the smile on his face disappeared.

"Y-You're just going to leave me?" Rider asked. His eyes almost instantly started to water, his lower lip quivered, and it almost seemed as if another image was overlapping his own to the ears of the viewer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:58 am

When Mirai saw Rider pout every part of her started to flinch and tremble, her hand gripping Rayden tighter. She forced herself not to leap into a hug of apology and she crossed her arm turning away.

"C-come on," she said trying to resist her weakness to cuteness. "Y-you're a grown man aren't you? Besides, we were just going to the other part of the store."

She slowly turned her head to Rider who was still pouting and she let out a low grunt that almost sounded like she was in pain. She huffed.

"Fine, you can come along," she said miffed. "Rayden, wheel his chair and lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:02 am

Rider's face lit up, beaming with a radiant smile, his ears straightening up as if cheering in victory.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:24 am

With a short bow Rayden responds to Mirai, "Of course milady." He moves behind Rider's chair and begins to push him in the direction Mirai was heading. "Mr. Blanc based on milady's reaction your actions seem to have have brought her frustration. I would like to kindly ask you refrain from such behavior in the future in order to bring milady as minimal trouble as possible." From an outside view Rayden's response might have seemed rude but he himself had no such intention of creating tension, he only wanted to make things as carefree for Mirai as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:30 am

"Don't act like you didn't think Mirai looked cute all flustered like that," Rider chuckled, crossing his fingers over his chest with a content look on his face. He lowered his voice down low enough so only Rayden right behind him would hear. "Besides, I think she actually enjoys this sort of casual excitement. You have to admit, she never really seems angry does she? Well... except for when you present her underwear to complete strangers."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:32 am

David looked and didn't see the curtains they wanted. "I'll meet up with you guys got get those curtains for you.." He pulled out his walkie-talkie and called for stock. "Hey Sam bring out number s735 color red, with lace."

Sam got up, and stretched. Break time is over. She quickly went through stock, and found the right ones. Ah bingo. She was almost out the door to the front of the store when she saw the Rabbit there. She saw them passed but still might think he would notice her.. Need idea....wait he never seen me with my mask, and jacket on. She had her jacket on already. She grabbed her mask, and placed it on her face. She walked out and handed the things to David.

"Gee Sam, try and be more happy will you." Sam simply gave him the middle finger, before heading to the door leading to the back. David then took the things up front, and set them there gently. He soon was following Rider, and Rayden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:38 am

Fionn yawned and decided to go back to the owner of the stores office once again
He opened the door
"Sooooo, do you need anything else dead right now?" He asked the man
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:05 pm

Del looked up at the boy, and smiled. "Well word is there's a creature called, Yilawo efihliwe. This creature is a hider. To find his a reward its self, but bagging him. Well lets just say pay day will be brought closer for you. Take mister Tim with you. He told me you tried and run. Don't do that, last time it ended badly for you. Just do this, bring it back in one piece alright. Also go through the back door this time please."

(This Grimm comes from the idea of DrGustave. He thought it up. If he has used it please alert me, if not this idea came from him non the less. Fish I will make a new thread for you later alright.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:11 pm

Fionn nodded his head and did a motion with his hand that said "Yeah i understand"
He walked out the back door with the bot following him and climbed a tall building, crouching when he reached the top as to get a better view of the city
"Now where would i be if i was a giant hide-y... thing" He took another sip
"Hey tin-can, think you could fit in a sewer?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:05 pm

"Both of you know I'm right here able to hear you, right?" Mirai said sharply as she glanced at the two young men. "I honestly don't I understand how I've been grouped with men who in no way know how to treat a lady properly. It's grueling."

She looked at them more firmly, her fan snapped shut.

"But trust me, you'll both learn. Even if it means having you two walk naked in barrels for forty-miles to the Treat Shop."

She continued to look around. Now that Rider had settled the issue for room decorations, she was looking for a personal armoire for herself. She turned to David who was nearby.

"What's your largest, Victorian dresser?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:10 pm

David just nodded with a smile. "We call it the queen." He said showing a lovely Victorian cabinet. It stood at a whooping, 8 feet. "Now, pardon me for asking, but why did you want the largest? I mean its the best one here, but it would be a big job fitting it in a dorm." He asked with a quizical look on his face.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Mirai looked at it, pleased with how it looked and what it was called.

"A perfect name for a perfect piece," she said as she caressed the finely finished wooden surface. "As you can probably tell by the way I dress, Mr. Maloney, I need lots of space for my dresses. Well my dresses...among other things. Yes, you're right it'd be hard fitting it into the dorm, but I'll see what I can do. If it has no place there, it can always do in my villa."

But to be honest, she'd force it to fit in her dormitory no matter what. She'd have Rayden ram a wall or something if such means were needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Fionn was not pleased  
"Stupid hunk of crap robot, never should have taken it into an enclosed space" He thought
He had the massive carrion of the beast he had slain on his shoulder and was walking towards the back room of his new job  
"Stupid thing bit the bottom half of my ear off, all because robocop here wouldn't move" Fionn said in his mind
He sighed and after several minutes of struggle got the cadaver into the office of his employer  
"(Panting) Hey mister (Panting) Del, special delivery!" He stood there looking proud, covered in sewer water and blood, he had a lot of blood for a seventeen year old

Last edited by snaketicus on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Del examined the body. "Nicely done. Here is your payment." He said handing him the money. "Now, then you can just take it easy. Tim I may need you soon." X43 nodded, and went back to the room. As he walked he looked to Fionn. "The reason I did not aid you is simple. You had it under control" He said to h9im not looking away from the hall as he walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Fionn stared at the robot  
He was not an easily angered man but this THING was now his mental punching bag
"It wasn't that you didn't help, it's that you got in my way, quite literally"  
He growled slightly and took a sip of whiskey and walked out back to where Sam was
"Years YEARS of this bullcrap and i had yet to lose a single digit, until that stupid soup can came along" He was angry, beyond angry  
"Calm down Fionn, atleast it was your bad ear" He thought as he went to the bathroom of the building  

Last edited by snaketicus on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Tim stopped. "This unit was behind you, and away from combat. How was I in your way?" He looked at him for awhile. "This unit has failed to protect. This unit has to protect. As of now this unit will assist in anyway necessary. No acceptations." He moved through the hall, and Sam walked by him. Sam approached Fionn, and looked at his ear. She just shrugged. [You need to give the big man a break. He may be a robot. Doesn't mean he can't feel.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Fionn sighed and facepalmed
"It was an invisible chameleon, we were in a sewer that you took up half of, and Oberursel is a 5'7 inch sword, if you hadn't been there i wouldn't of had to worry about stabbing you"
He rubbed his ear
"Look what i said was a bit rough, but since i met you... look it's just" He sighed feeling guilty about insulting the thing so much
"If you want you can keep following me" He said with his usual grin returning with a slightly annoyed undertone
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 am

Amazing this store seems to have such a wide variety of items. I wonder. Rayden's eyes began to wander trying to find the particular item he wanted but could not find it. As much as he wanted to remain silent for the rest of their time in the shop, Rayden could not let the opportunity for of such a diverse store pass by. "Mr. Maloney, I have an odd request though judging from the rest of your inventory it might not be too odd. I was wondering if you had any amour and weapon stands."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:50 am

David smiled and nodded. "Right over here." he said leading them over to a section filed with armor, weapons, and other war like things. "We have a wide selection of it, from medieval to colonial, to modern, and much more." He said as he walked through the section. Above his head is a side car.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:28 pm

After seeing what other wonders the store had Rayden was not surprised to see such niche item so heavily stocked. One by one he looked over the stands noting their build quality, materials, and size. Some were made of beautiful mahogany to what may have been plywood and from a beautifully polished steel to an flimsy iron with visible signs of rust. Rayden began to take into consideration how much space he had left since he gave up a large portion to Mirai and the minimal size he would need for his armour and weapons. After a minute or two of silent thought, Rayden finally pointed at one of the stands. "I shall take that one Mr. Maloney I believe it would best suit my needs." Rayden had chosen a simple stand made of oak that had only the most basic outline of armour as well as a small rack to the side where a weapon could be placed.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:35 pm

David smiled, and nodded. He got the ID number, and called back to stock. They had been reading a van for bigger objects for transport. He walked back over to Mirai. "So thoughts, or is it to big?
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:59 pm

"I'll take it," Mirai said bluntly. She was going to have it delivered straight to the dormitory, but upon seeing the small stand Rayden had gotten, she recalled how he had given her most of the space already. She sighed. "On second thought...the color's all wrong for the room if we're going to paint it our team color, right, Rider? "

She moved a bit over along the collection until she came to a smaller one with white-painted wood and gold-colored edges. "I'd like something about this size but I'm not sure what color would suit best. Rabbit, speak your mind."

And then turning to Rayden, she crossed her arms.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" she asked. "You can get something bigger. We can make the arrangements for space..."

She looked at bit bashful saying the last part, but she had turned her eyes away.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:12 pm

At Mirai's sudden display of generosity Rayden smiles remembering his debt to her, a debt he was actually happy to carry. "Nay milady, I am a man so simple pleasures, having this and thine kindness at my side is more than enough." Rayden made a bow that was deeper than usual and reached for Mirai's hand. He rose her hand to his lips and kissed the back of it as he was taught to do so and finished his bow. Once he was up Rayden looked over to David, "Mr. Maloney is there anyway I could help with the loading? I would feel guilty to have it done by others when it is our purchases."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut    Rooms to Donut  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooms to Donut
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next