RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ODEN] Harsh weather

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Queso

[ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Daisy listened to Evan's question and didn't react for a while, she eventually looked down at the bear and stared at it for a while, she finally replied, she pulled out her scroll and typed on it "This is from when I was a kid, before my family was killed, it's the only thing I have left from them, it brings back happy memories of when they were alive, but now Nat's dead too, my only surviving family member." Daisy cried as she typed, when she finally turned it around to let Evan read, she turned it back around when she was sure he had read it all and began to cry again, she sobbed into her hands for a while but eventually looked at the bear again and stopped, she began watching Nat's grave again.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Evan was shocked. He had only been trying to make things better, and he had done possibly one of the worst things possible. "Oh... I'm... Sorry. I didn't know..." was all he could manage. He ate the rest of his beans in silence, noticing Orion fall asleep. He sighed. He had told him, and now he was more than likely going to slow them down. But this was not the time to argue. Instead, he tossed the beans Daisy wasn't eating into the snow, and began dismantling the tent.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Queso

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:48 pm

Daisy didn't react to Evan's apology, there was nothing he could do, it wasn't his fault, it was done and nothing could be done. Daisy realised she had just told the second person ever that her family was dead, she had only told Hoshi before this. Daisy was finally accepting Evan as a friend, despite him showing only coldness and lack of emotion before, Daisy believed Evan had changed, he had started to accept the team as friends, he almost sacrificed himself trying to save Nat. When Orion handed her his beans Daisy tossed them in the snow too. I'm not in the mood for eating, and anyway, I like my beans with ketchup. Daisy thought to herself as she sat in the snow, continuing to watch over the grave.

I DID IT, MUAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:43 pm

Evan divided finished putting the tent away, and turned to his teammates. "It's time we got going. It's pretty late." And with that, he slung his bag over his shoulder, took one last look at Natasha's grave, and if you were looking closely you could see a tear form in the corner of his eye, before he started walking in the direction indicated by his scroll.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Daisy stood up when Evan said they should get going, she stared at Nat's grave one last time before turning to walk in the direction of Beacon, thankful that they would be able to return to school, no, "home" after this. Daisy however saw Evan walking in the opposite direction, towards the objective of the mission. Daisy disagreed with him at first but realised that if they gave up now Nat would have died for nothing so she quickly jogged behind Evan and followed him.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:46 pm

The three of them walked together in silence for about an hour, before they finally arrived at their destination. A small ruin stood in the middle of seemingly nowhere, and when they entered under the tall arch, they saw it was almost like a church. In the centre of the room stood a podium. On this podium stood a small golden figurine. Had the mood not been so low, he might have been a bit more dramatic about it. But instead Evan walked up to it, and picked it up. Bad move. As he did so, two unseen gates built into the walls opened, and a King Taijitu slithered out of each one. Evan turned to his team. "Do you wanna stay and fight or run?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:41 pm

Daisy stood near the entrance as Evan walked up to the podium, when he picked it up and the King Taijitu slithered out she unholstered Spartan and Orion, examining the scales of the two creatures she decided that they were not very armoured so she loaded hollow point rounds into each weapon. She didn't really want to fight, if they could get out of the ruin without much trouble she would be happy but it seemed that Orion had made up her mind for her. She quickly swiveled on the spot to face the other King Taijitu that Orion was not currently fighting and unloaded both magazines of twelve into it's direction before quickly rolling behind a boulder that seemed to have fallen out of the ceiling many years ago.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Evan watched as his team formed up, getting ready to fight. He too took his own weapon off his back, getting into his combat stance. He looked over at his team mates, and was confused to see the word determination stuck to Orion's face. He saw Daisy firing a full two magazines at one of the snakes, but most were deflected by the scales. One shot hit it's eye though, and passed through to the brain, which killed it. Unfortunately, the other half was still alive, and it darted at her. Each head of the other snake, however, attacked the other two teammates. Evan dodged the one attacking him, getting ready to strike back quickly, looking around quickly to make sure Orion was handling his side fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ODEN] Harsh weather
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3