RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ODEN] Harsh weather

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
evilparsnips

[ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Evan found Orion stood where the battle had taken place. When he heard Orion's question he suddenly became very angry. He blamed himself for Natasha's death, and now he had to break the news to Orion. But, before he could answer, he saw Orion's legs give way. As Orion fell into the snow, Evan ran over to him, and slung him over his shoulder, the same way he had carried Natasha. He carried him back to the camp, and set him down inside the tent. Then he saw Daisy had a gun to her head. "If you do that, you will be abandoning your team. She said she wanted you to be strong. She would be disappointed in you if you did that now." he told her. He didn't want his team to suffer another loss. He stood waiting for how Daisy would respond.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Daisy sat trembling, her hand shaking as it held the weapon to her own head, tears flowed down her face as she contemplated whether to do it or not, if there was an afterlife then maybe she could join Nat and the rest of her family in it, if there isn't one then at least she was away from the suffering and sadness that life brought her. She was about to pull the trigger when Evan spoke, she opened her eyes but didn't look around, she just stared blankly forwards. When Evan said the first part of what he what he was saying Daisy closed her eyes again, that didn't make her feel any better, it made her feel worse but when he said the next part she opened them again. He was right, Nat wanted her to be strong, killing herself would show weakness and that would be against Nat's wishes. Daisy's hand shook more violently until she finally dropped her weapon to the floor. She tucked her knees up to her chest and bowed her head into them, she continued to silently cry next to Nat's body, trying to get rid of all the sadness and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Evan was relieved when Daisy dropped the gun. He had tried to stay calm while trying to persuade her, but inside he had been panicking greatly. When she curled up and began to cry, Evan sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug, trying to comfort her. After a few minutes his mind began to settle back into order. "Hey, I know this might seem inappropriate, but we need to do something with the body. It can't stay here, or it will rot. If you want, we can bury her now?" He asked, not sure how she would respond. The last thing he wanted to do now was upset her even more.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Daisy continued crying for a few minutes and listened as Evan spoke, she agreed, they needed to bury the body, they couldn't leave her here and they couldn't take her with them. Daisy continued crying into her knees, her back heaving up and down with every sob for a few minutes, eventually, a few minutes after Evan spoke she looked up and faced Evan, she pointed to the ground indicating that she wanted to bury her here. Daisy then turned back to face Natasha's corpse and sunk her head into her knees, Daisy continued crying for a while until she eventually fell asleep into her own knees.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Evan was glad that Daisy didn't take his suggestion too badly. He hugged her one more time, before taking a collapsible shovel out of his bag, and taking it outside. He began to dig a hole in the frozen ground. Tears ran down his face as he dug.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:10 pm

When he had finished digging the hole, he turned and found Orion coming out of the tent. Figuring he knew what had happened, he walked into the tent. Seeing Daisy asleep, he walked over to her and shook her shoulder slightly, waking her up. "Ok. I've dug the grave." He said. "Do you want to carry her or shall I?" Evan asked Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Daisy awoke and sat up, she looked around and saw Nat was still there but Orion was gone, Daisy saw what had awoken her, it was Evan, after hearing what Evan said Daisy looked at Nat's body, she couldn't possibly carry her taller cousin by herself, she began to silently cry again as she stood up and grabbed Nat's shoulders, she then motioned with her head for Evan to pick up Nat's feet.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Evan grabbed Natasha's feet feet, as Daisy had motioned for, and together they carried her out of the tent. They both lowered her onto the hole Evan had dug, and Evan was about to start filling it in when he realised Orion had disappeared. He called his name a few times, but with no response. After a while he noticed Orion's footprints in the snow. "If you want, you can cover her. But I'm going to find Orion." He said. He was furious at Orion, for making a bad situation worse. Nevertheless, he followed the footprints, and eventually found Orion. "Hey! Where are you going?" He asked, but gently. He didn't want to upset Orion any further.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Evan was shocked at the fact that Orion seemed to think it was his fault. "How is it your fault? I was the one who sent you guys out to scout ahead. I was going to tell you to split up anyway. It wasn't your fault. And right now, Daisy is crying over her cousin's death, and she has to bury her on her own because both of us have wandered off. Come on, we need to be there for her. She pressed a gun to her head because she felt alone. Don't make it worse." Evan said. He didn't want to insult Orion, but he had to understand what he was doing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Daisy began to cry heavier when she saw Nat's body in the grave, when Evan gave control of burying her Daisy took the shovel from him and began to shovel earth into the hole, crying as she did it. When she had finished there was a pile of fresh earth in the middle of the clearing where she had buried Nat. Tears had streamed down Daisy's face and now what makeup she had on was now running down her cheek, when Daisy had finished she dropped to shovel by her side and stuck Sulacco in the ground where the head of the grave was. Daisy stood, staring at the grave with weeping eyes before she collapsed into the snow and closed her eyes, she just wanted to sleep, she didn't feel the icy snow beneath her or the chill of the snowflakes as they gently landed on her face, only sorrow. Eventually Daisy was asleep in the snow next to her cousin's grave.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Evan was grateful for the fact that Orion decided to go back, and walked back to the camp with him. When he got back, he found the grave had already been filled, and Daisy was asleep next to it. He picked her up, trying not to wake her up, and carried her back into the tent. When he had done that, he climbed into his own sleeping bag and went to sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Daisy awoke the next morning and tried to figure out how she got into the tent, she looked around to see Evan asleep also in the tent and decided that he probably carried her into the tent. She sat up and wiped her eyes, from tiredness and to wipe dried makeup from her eyes, when she was properly awake she stood up and walked outside, she saw it was barely morning and Orion was sat near the tent, watching, guarding. Daisy wondered if he had been there to entire night, she walked over and sat next to him, she signed to him: "How long have you been here?" Daisy then looked over to Nat's grave and felt sadness again, not enough to make her cry but she slumped her head on Orion's shoulder and thought to herself. Why me? What did I ever do to the world that it hates me so bad? She then continued to watch Nat's grave from Orion's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Evan opened his eyes to see it was morning. He yawned and sat up, noticing Daisy was already awake. He noticed Orion had been guarding then all night, and thanked him for it. "Thank you for guarding us. However, you need to sleep. I'll make breakfast while you sleep. He said to him, taking a portable stove and a tin of beans out of one of the bags. He started cooking them, before talking to Daisy. "How do you feel? It must be devastating losing someone you love that much like that." He said. He knew it could well set her off crying again, but she needed to let it out. If she kept it all inside it would just become worse. He thought back to his own family, when he was younger. "My family were the only people who kept me from ending it all. I had few friends when I was younger, and I was bullied a lot. Sometimes I felt like I should just kill myself, but my family were always there for me..." He revealed, tears welling up in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Daisy listened to Evan's question but didn't know how to answer, how could she show her sorrow and pain? She drew Spartan and pointed it at her head before lowering it again to show that she felt suicidal. When Evan began to speak of family Daisy began to think of her own family and started to feel worse, memories of her real sibling, Tom, raced across her mind, then memories of that night came back, memories of the things that made her mute for 5 years. She began to cry again, she tucked her knees up to her chin and hugged them, rocking back and fourth, shaking her head, trying to clear the memories, she reached into her pocket and retrieved the blood stained teddy bear keyring she always kept on her, as she rocked she stared at it, clutching it tightly in her palm, bringing back happier memories. Eventually her rocking began to slow and at last came to a stop. Her tears had also stopped, she rested her head on Evan's shoulder and began to watch over Nat again.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Evan noticed Daisy's reaction, but he figured it was just her being upset over her cousin's death. He felt her rest her head on his shoulder. He also saw she had taken out a little teddy bear, and was holding it tightly.

After a while, he took the beans off the stove, and grabbed three bowls. There was slightly more for each person than there was supposed to be, as they were a person down. Nevertheless, Evan dished them up. He handed one bowl to Daisy, and the other to Orion. Then he began to eat his own.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Daisy took the bowl from Evan's hand, she looked at the beans for a while before placing the bowl on the floor and pushing it away from her, she silently sighed and rested her head on her knees. She didn't feel like eating, her whole family had just been wiped out, first there was her parents and siblings, killed by burglars, then there was Nat, killed by beowulves, she was alone in the world, she didn't care about eating, she didn't feel or notice the hunger as her stomach rumbled, all she felt was pain and misery.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Having seen Daisy push the beans away, Evan tried to talk to her a bit more. He had always found it difficult, but he knew he needed to talk to her. He tried drastically to think of a subject, and finally settled on the bear she was holding. "Where'd you get that bear from?" He asked kindly. He didn't know whether it was very good to ask, but he figured it was better than just silence.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Daisy listened to Evan's question and didn't react for a while, she eventually looked down at the bear and stared at it for a while, she finally replied, she pulled out her scroll and typed on it "This is from when I was a kid, before my family was killed, it's the only thing I have left from them, it brings back happy memories of when they were alive, but now Nat's dead too, my only surviving family member." Daisy cried as she typed, when she finally turned it around to let Evan read, she turned it back around when she was sure he had read it all and began to cry again, she sobbed into her hands for a while but eventually looked at the bear again and stopped, she began watching Nat's grave again.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Evan was shocked. He had only been trying to make things better, and he had done possibly one of the worst things possible. "Oh... I'm... Sorry. I didn't know..." was all he could manage. He ate the rest of his beans in silence, noticing Orion fall asleep. He sighed. He had told him, and now he was more than likely going to slow them down. But this was not the time to argue. Instead, he tossed the beans Daisy wasn't eating into the snow, and began dismantling the tent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ODEN] Harsh weather   [ODEN] Harsh weather - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ODEN] Harsh weather
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next