RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Captain Awesome

The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Sonny rubs the back of his head with his eyes lightly closed. A smile accompanies him as well in the same manner as Lee's. "I'd like to apologize but that would mean I wish that I didn't create an awesome, kick-butt, combo, cocktail attack with the placement of your knife. A small splash noise comes from the bird.
"...Is he going to be okay?-", Sonny asks and then directs his speech to the boy in-literally-a blood bath,"-Y'know, I'm not really big on building structure but I'll bet this place doesn't have much of a shower...
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:58 pm

"Kunai my friend, they are called Kunai." Staring at Apollo in the midst of his "celebration", he turned back to Sonny. " I think he is just basking in the glory." Looking back down at Apollo again, he himself was surprised that he wasn't down there with him. "Jeez, I don't even think that there is even holy water left in these ruins."
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Sonny's yelling brought Apollo back to reality, to them he got up from the pool of blood disappeared and reappeared standing next to them still covered in blood "....don't need a shower when I have a lake...along with the waterfall....and the hot spring...." he spun Balance Bringer to get rid of the blood on its blade causing it spray the blood to his left sending it off the roof. He held out his hand holding one of Lee's kunai which was slightly glowing dim covered in dry blood and had a crack with a bullet lodged in it "....this is yours....it was stuck in the oversized chickens chest..."
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:33 pm

"Thanks, Apollo." He took his kunai back, wiping off the blood around the embedded bullet. " I guess I will have to use a stronger metal next time." Looking down to the carcass, he did a quick mental tally. "Well, here is one, I just gotta retrieve the other five: the two ice kunai with cords, and my other three fire kunai." Walking to the edge, he sighed. "Damn, I just washed this overcoat two days ago."
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:20 am

But...a kunai is a knife, I thought.
Hmm~...I'll have to look it up when I get back.

Sonny looks over the edge before calling to Lee, "If you want the one I shot into it, you may want to check inside...well...that." Of course, he means the disembodied head in the middle of the property.
"Unless, you'd like Apollo to have it as part of the trophy, I'd find a nice, long stick..." Rule #347 of the bro: When you do something that has a negative effect on another bro, and it has a counter-acting positive effect so they cannot blame you, always make sure to tease them about the smaller negative effect.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:50 am

"Funny, Sonny. I think I can leave the one. It is very well now part of Apollo's victory." Slowly rolling up his sleeves, he looks back at Sonny. "I'd assume you are skilled in field dressing birds, correct? I don't care about the meat, just my kunai." He looked back at the body of the beast. " Like you are depleted of bullets, I am in the same situation, only with Kunai; Half of my arsenal is down there." He tested the edge of his returned weapon by running a finger lightly down its length.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:05 am

As Lee and Sonny were talking Apollo had gone back down to the nevermore corpse and had plucked out its feathers nicely tied up in a bundle thanks to a roper net, Lee's kunai were in a pile next to the feathers apart from the one Apollo was using to burn the corpse to ashes. when the two looked down at him he simply tapped the have of the skull like mask he had broke off the Nevermore's face which he was wearing like a mask on the left side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:07 pm

"Yeah I could help you with retrieving your-" Sonny looks over to the body, piles, and off-looking kid with half of a mask of bone on his face.
"-Oh, would you look at that. He's already retrieved your kunai, and everything else from the body, and put them in neat, little piles before setting the pile of mangled flesh ablaze.-The more this goes on, the more worried I'm getting..." Disregarding the sight before him, Sonny turns around to face the opposite direction of the two boys, claps his hands together, and speaks to the wind before him.
"This was more eventful of a hunting trip than I expected, truly. Inhabited churches forgotten by society, Grimm face graveyards, painful pasts, revenge of the present, and a really BIG Nevermore. You really can't write something like that unless you're an awesome writer, can you?"
[Tee-hee]
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:35 pm

"Whoa, no lie..." Lee's gaze joined Sonny's. " For only knowing him for a mere two days, it has been quite the adventure." Breathing in slightly, he acknowledged Apollo: " Hey, Apollo, you want any help?"
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:19 am

"....no help is required in the current task....I am just cremating the body of the Nevermore to use its ashes as repellent to other Nevermore......" Apollo responded to Lee's offer after appearing next to Lee after igniting the decapitated Grimm corpse aflame  with a shallow trench dug around it to prevent the flames from spreading, he turned to Sonny "....please refrain from breaking the fourth wall....if there is such a thing...(turns to both of them)...I am going to collect the head of the oversized chicken that crashed in the graveyard field, retrieve the skull and repair any damage. It would be appreciated if you could make sure that the fire does not get out of control............"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Some burning ash has fallen from the corpse and started a small brush fire in the un-kept grass behind the church. "Sure." Sonny leans over and looks past Apollo at the smoke.
"Uh~~...Lee?"
I kind of have a spear and a gun shield...
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:45 pm

" Well, that's a problem. Sure, why not?" Lee dives into his pockets and pulls out three ice kunai. Handing one to Sonny as he clipped the two each onto his cords, he glanced over to the fire. " Keep your hand on the handle, and it wont be frozen off. If you throw it, mind the expansion of ice." Jumping down from the edge to the ground. He looked back up to the edge of the roof for Sonny.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:10 pm

'Keep your hand on the handle, and it wont be frozen off', huh? That isn't something that worries me as I carry it around and jump off nearly-forgotten churches.
Sonny has learned how to cushion a long fall but, well...
"I think I'll take a way that won't make my armor or weapons go through my body!" And, with the most charming way Sonny could have phrased that sentence, he disappears from Lee's sight behind the ledge. Ways to get down-ways to get down-ways to get down~. He looks around. Ah! An opening to down in the church! Sonny looks down into the hole at the long drop and the sketchy-looking struts that Apollo navigated to get up here earlier. ...On second thought, maybe something else... He looks around more and spots the tree branch he leaped from. Better than falling to my death inside of a church.
Can I make that jump and balance right?...Yeah, I should be fine. Without armor, I'm like a ninja!
This is based off of the image of himself in temporary combat high when he separates Licht Hecht. He really is not that great at being 'ninja-like' in a normal situation.
Get a little space here...ONE...TWO...AND HE'S OFF! Sonny sprints toward the branch that points at him. As if to taunt the boy. As he nears the edge, something slows his pace. REALLY BAD-HORRIBLE IDEA! But it is too late for him to stop. At the last second, the boy leaps as far as he can and makes it to the branch.
By his hands.
"...WOO!" *SNAP!* "AAAAAA-!!" *-THUD!*
His butt hurts. The kunai landed next to his foot and froze the grass around his leg, effectively anchoring Sonny to the ground. Nearly shouting when he says, "HO-god-that is cold! Oh man, that is freezing!" (Buh-dum boom tss!)
Sonny takes his spear and separates it down the middle. Grabbing the low-half end and breaking the ice with it.
After his little misadventure, Sonny finally makes his way over to the, now nearly out, brush fire. Muttering under his breath something about him 'going to have nightmares', 'Lee's sleeve kunai are impossible', a 'sharp branch', and 'butt laceration cream.' He takes the kunai than throws it into the fire so the blade sticks into the ground, effectively putting out some more fire.
"I did my part! Mission accomplished!", Sonny says as he limps in the direction of Apollo. Thinking hopefully what he is doing isn't something that is height, or elemental kunai-related.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Watching Sonny leap off to the branch in which he first arrived from, he kept his opinions of possible show-boating to himself. Quite the momentum. Witnessing the comical fall and icy result, he could do nothing but grimace. "Cold indeed! You alright?" He jogged over to Sonny after he extinguished the remnants of the brush fire. " Minor thing to mention, I designed the dust to operate via impacts, and/ or the cord. But I guess that doesn't really matter now, huh?" He finished that with a small chuckle. "Ill go grab the other kunai, and catch up, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:30 pm

"Yeah yeah." Sonny waves Lee away to do his thing. Tactical note: If Lee is ever a future sparing partner, go for the inward-facing side of arms. Could be a critical blow when overwhelmed with my shield and easily reached with the bottom end of the spear. Nicely counteracts the disadvantage of his ability to get around my shield.
"Lee's watching the fire. Anything for me to help with that...well...doesn't involve the top of the church again," Says the limping boy.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:24 am

Apollo left before the the bush fire began, it would have been uncommon if they hadn't notice that he was gone yet. He had just finished cleaning the flesh off the Nevermore's skull, collected the second half of its mask thing and repairing the few pike that had been knocked over after the head's crash landing, when he heard a large snap coming from the direction of the church "I swear if they broke something..." He thought aloud before it trailed back into his silent thoughts '...they will wish they were the Nevermore...' On the way back he stopped by a stream and washed off the blood on him, his equipment and the skull the size of his body before arriving back at the church expecting something to be broken but hoping something wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Apollo does not seem to react to Sonny's question but he completely forgets when he notices the difference.
"Apollo! You're clean!" Sonny's sudden change in mood seems to clash with Apollo's sudden change in mood. He goes to pick up the pace but falls back into a limp.
"Ah", Sonny says as his face winces a little and he touches against his behind.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Lee, after grabbing his kunai, made his way over back to the burning corpse. He looked over his shoulder, hearing Sonny's remark about Apollo being clean. Oh, look at that.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:22 pm

"....There is stream about a mile out of the graveyard....." Apollo stated having gone back to his blank face and letting his natural expression take over "...you two seemed to be uneasy in the fact I was covered in blood so I clean myself and the skull off....." he sighed as he took a breath "....Lee...is the body ashes yet?..." he asked, then herd Sonny exclaimed as if he was in pain and saw him fall into a limp. ".....were you injured in the fight...." he asked curiously and somewhat confused as how Sonny hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:37 pm

The end of Apollo's sentence is given a close shave by the piping-up of Sonny.
"-I don't like Lee's weaponry and heights. Let's just leave it at that." Sonny continues by answering the previous statement addressed to him with, "Well~~ it isn't every day that someone takes a blood bath and uses the remains of his fallen enemies as bath toys."
For describing such a dark celebratory practice, Sonny seems to be quite fine with the in which world he lives in. Minus the fact that he is currently thinking: Note to self: Do not ever-EVER-get on Apollo's bad side. When he says the phrase 'I will rip out your heart', he probably means it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4