RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Alpha

The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:24 pm

OOC: Cap' it's just the skulls no rotten flesh. Also the skulls are in a field to the left of the church...stated that in an earlier post

Apollo stopped dead after picking up the pikes on his shoulder and the three beowolves skulls in a small net "....I was just thinking aloud please pass no head of it....." he then felt the presence of another entering his territory "...excuse me..." he said letting the skulls shatter as they crashed to the ground with the wooden pikes after disappearing (to Lee it would looked like he just vanished in thin air) by running up to the roof through the hole in the corner of the ceiling after jumping onto/off one of the wooden beams. He arrived silently roof and glared at the black silhouette with small streaks of gold.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:57 pm

[Whoops! My bad. Knew I should have read the thread again the day after the first time, when I was about to post, to make sure I didn't miss any key details.]

So far nothing.
The figure dressed in black and gold reaches his targeted branch and looks over to the roof. Good, it isn't likely that they heard me. I should have the element-
A tall boy, with piercing eyes, glares at me.
-of..surprise...
"Hm."

Sonny runs the length of the branch and leaps. While in air, he removes his shield and pushes his cape to the back. When he lands, he removes the spear and twirls it once to flip it open. While twirling the spear to the right, he lifts the shield to an angled guard position so it just protects his full front. The spear is spun over Sonny's head and the middle of it is tucked behind the shield, leaving the ends of it sticking out beyond the edges of the shield on an angle, as the top of it folds up. Another folded out half slides down to its respective position to create a round cover of intimidating size. His eyes just peek over the top while his thighs just escape sight below. It is a stance developed by Sonny himself to create a deflecting protection against ranged weapons-much like slanted tank armor-and fast-movers while making it very easy to fire the .308 rifle in his shield. The position also serves as an excellent tactic to initiate a conflict (and, in cases of enemies with no aura and a well-placed shot, end it) when it is least expected. All it takes is a slight movement of it to the left and back to defending.
You kidding me? The person is just a kid, as I am. Given, he seems a little older but still. What's he doing? That gaze, though...and the way he carries himself...this one is someone who would put the skulls of defeated Creatures of Grimm on that timber. Yes, he is the one who has slain at least some of them as well. Definitely trained at Beacon. Maybe even an alumnus of it...No, a huntsman wouldn't do this. He's a student. Who knows what type of people are inside the church...
"That display you have down there. What's its purpose?"

Sonny's voice is a little louder than normal speech volume to make up for the range between the opposite ends of the church and the men on either side.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Lee activates his aura upon hearing the voice of a stranger on the roof. Equipping Haha, he uses them to swing form beam to beam, progressing to the hole in a matter of seconds. So this is how Apollo caught me the first time... Swinging up through the hole, he lands on the stone roof with force sufficient enough to make some of the stone crumble,kicking up dust and dirt. Brilliant. Deactivating his aura as the dust settles from his landing, he quickly works his way over behind Apollo. "What is going... oh." He flicks both wrists, illuminating both strands of rope briefly as he activated Chichi. Awaiting for Apollo to address the stranger.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:06 pm

Apollo continued to glare as the dust that Lee caused flew up past his face causing his hair to ruffle slightly, he remain quiet for a moment more until the dust had cleared he shifted his stance looking as if he was relaxing all of his body and placed his hand on his sword's handle as it activated while still on his back with the metal plates began shifting "......the scent produced from the skulls repels the Grimm from coming from that side where it would easiest to attack from due to the fact a mile out from behind the church is a cliff.... a mile to the right of the church they are road kill...and the every else has grounded up Grimm skull placed as compost in the soul so when spring comes the flowers will also give off this scent to the Grimm....." Apollo's glare intensifies as he returned to being silent for a second as he smirked showing fang like teeth for a moment ".....it also serves as a kill count.....after all that field was originally a graveyard...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:18 pm

Sonny spots the teeth.
A faunus...sharp teeth. Carnivorous breed. Possibly a big cat or canine breed. Position of teeth suggests canine more-so but that can't be confirmed from this range.
The sizing gaze of Sonny seems to combat the full and threatening stare of the boy, now with a large sword. It does not have an equal amount of ferocity but it seems much more calculating and even a little cold.
"I'm not one for the desecration of the final resting place of the dead..."
Tensions are spiked. The air itself seems to hold its breath. Everything silently watches for what happens next.
"-but if it's to do something useful for the living, I don't mind and I doubt the ones underground mind either.
A breeze roles in as Sonny slides his right hand to the lower-half of Licht Hecht and flips it closed before putting it on his back. It is as if the forest sighed a breath of relief.
"I just would refrain from doing that myself."
That is likely the full force-those two. The hooded one seems to be more powerful than he looks and those weapons would be a nightmare for me. The cords would create a falcata-effect on my shield and a personal Hell for me. As for the tall one, I feel like, if he were only as he looks, he wouldn't be a problem. However, it's plain to see that this one is something else, though I cannot put my finger on it. Severe caution advised if ever in a hostile encounter with either. Flexibility for the first, defensive tactics and offensive tactics, in that order, for the second. Base attacks on any findings and exploit any possible weaknesses. A normal adversary of his would likely underestimate him and that is probably what he likes to exploit. Noted.

The bottom part of Sonny's shield slides back up to the top and slides into the middle with the top part. He then presses a button with his thumb on the grip and releases the magazine into his hand. The magazine is put away and he cocks the rifle from behind the closed shield to relieve the loaded chamber and clear the round to show any suspicions have been removed. The round pings against the ground like the splash of a metallic rain drop.
"Those still might really scare someone and they might bring someone here for more trouble than I gave you. Might I suggest a 'no trespassing' sign in front of the skulls to show that you aren't territorial to those that wander close to the perimeter but you mean business if you don't want to be disturbed."
Luna settles on Sonny's back with its sibling weapon and he pops the cape back from the back of his right shoulder to over his right side.
"I apologize for any disturbance I may have caused to you two."
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:35 pm

Upon noticing the stranger sheath his weapon, Lee quickly flicks both wrists again to retract the rope of Chichi, but enough to still keep a hold on both of the Kunai. Standing up slowly, he waited for Apollo to choose what to do. Hmmm.....wonder if he missed initiation as well
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:46 pm

"Tch..." was all Apollo responded with as he let go of his swords handle but it didn't deactivate "...but the fact is I am territorial...I'm just not as aggressive towards anything that isn't a Grimm....as long as they don't force my hand......." he continued his glare as he crossed his arms "...I would advise you introduce yourself after all you are trespassing on my territory....."

Last edited by The Alpha on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Lee moved to Apollo's side. Facing the stranger he spoke:"I suggest you do so now." Waiting for a response, he eventually crossed his arms. For Apollo's sake, I hope he does so willfully.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Sonny smirks, his eyes rest, and his head bows.
"You completely just contradicted your statement of 'not being aggressive unless your hand is forced' with an order and your buddy there with his suggestive tone even after I put my armaments away."
Something-actually, it was the hooded kid-tells me that they aren't as good-natured as they think of themselves.

Sonny's eyes open again and his chin lifts. The eyes sing his mood. Pure honesty and playfulness. The two men would most-definitely give him a run for his money, and likely kick him to the side with their advantages beating his experience, but, for some reason, he does not seem afraid even in the slightest.
"But I suppose it's worth over-looking. I do owe you my name, anyway."
Sonny takes a proud stance, fitting for an introduction. His spine seems to curve back so his shoulders pass above his bottom but it also seems natural, that stance.
"My name is Sonny Schwartz, of the Schwartz clan of hunters."
Who knows. They've got weapons of huntsman-style. Perhaps at least one of them has heard of at least one of my family members that are hunters.
"I'd shake your hand but I don't know if it would we considered an act of transgression to come close. And, not to mention, now-a-days, when you shake someone's hand, you never know whom might just have blades in their sleeves. My daddy told me that and I heeded his word but I never thought the saying worked literally as well as metaphorically."

I look over at the impatient, hooded kid with the kunai.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:52 pm

"Fair enough, you have a point." Moving in front of Apollo, he pulls out both of his Kunai, and puts them in his pockets, along with the rest. "For his sake, I will take care of introductions." He rolls up his sleeves, removes his hood, and puts out his hand. "Sonny, I am Lee. I will let my companion decide whether he wants to be identified or not. I have heard of the Schwartz Clan; word gets around downtown rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:50 am

"....not being as aggressive unless they force my hand...." He corrected Sonny before pocketing his hands "....Apollo Cobalt...." He replied as his glare lightened up but he would still look fierce and intimidating but he couldn't help that that's just how he naturally looked "....what business do you have with my land?...." He asked not breaking eye contact making it obvious who was in charge as long as Sonny while was in his territory.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:28 am

That's better. We've got a Lee and an Apollo Cobalt.
Sonny walks up to the approaching figure and shakes his hand. The grip he gives seems to be a little high but it is a natural grip with a single shake. His eyes look straight into Lee's with a look of neutral respect. You could say it's almost like an old man's shake he gives.
"My family likes to hunt in the forest here."
The boy with the golden eyes holds his left arm out to the ageless autumn.
"I came across the remains down there and thought whoever put them up could be someone who might attack a passerby. So, I took matters into my own hands and wanted to make sure the inhabitants of this church were not the savage type. Any shelter built away from civilization, and this close to a railway, would be a golden find for someone who likes to make a living from undesirable deeds."
I may not have seen any visual proof that they behave that way but I don't need it. They're young and are indeed friendly in the event of a misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:43 pm

"....I am the only inhabitant of the church....." responded now sounding somewhat stern "....I need not to explain my reasons of living here to you but if you are here to evict me you're welcome to try...." Apollo began talking "....just keep in that I'll be leaving soon so you might consider not trying to evict me and end up keeping all your limbs attached to your body, also that the VPD knows of my location here as well as the hunters and huntresses of vale so in trying to evict me you will be breaking the law and my reaction to any action taken against me will be considered self defence." he sighed as he took a breath 'I am really not use to talking this long..." he thought silently.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Sonny looks at Apollo like he just spoke a different language. Uh~~~...Then he looks down at his body and back up to the stern kid, over to Lee, and then, once more, at Apollo.
"How~..old do you think I am?"
I don't even care that he just threatened to dismember all of my limbs. Why does he think I'm here to evict him? I would have told him straight out if I were on official government business...and a few years older than I am now.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Lee took a minute to scan Sonny's figure. " If you really are Sonny Schwarts, then you are a first year at Beacon, along with me. So, that should make you either 17 or so."

Weird, If this is Sonny, shouldn't he be back at Beacon?
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:02 pm

"....17.....but that doesn't mean you couldn't have tried to force me from here....forcing someone out of there home is eviction....there are such things as illegal evictions out here away from the main city...." Apollo explained 'So they are both going to be in beacon this year....I guess they will be seeing me there but they don't need to know that...the less anybody knows about me the better....'
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:23 pm

This guy definitely doesn't own the property. I can't see him tracking down the original owner and having him or her hand over the church. That's even if he-likely a he-was still alive when the transaction was made. Judging from the nature of his defensiveness, I could probably stay in the church and call it self-defense if he attacked me to get me out. But I'm not that kind of person.
"17 and I am a new student at Beacon, yeah. And I don't think a 17 year-old would want an illegally-obtained church in the middle of no-where. Had I found this place before you, maybe I would stop here to investigate the history behind it and use it as a headquarters for my trips out here but I would not claim it for myself since I have no significant need for such a beautiful landmark."

Sonny bends down and rubs some dirt off of the brick before feeling the brick itself.
"Mind if I ask how you came upon owning such a building?"
History is always an interesting thing to talk about.
...Even if Sonny got a C in his history class at Signal Academy.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:31 am

"....I'm guessing you're thinking...This guy definitely doesn't own the property. I can't see him tracking down the original owner and having him or her hand over the church. That's even if he-likely a he-was still alive when the transaction was made. Judging from the nature of his defensiveness, I could probably stay in the church and call it self-defense if he attacked me to get me out..." Apollo imitated Sonny guessing his trail of thought "...may I remind you that the VPD knows of my location here as well as the hunters and huntresses of vale so in trying to evict me you will be breaking the law and my reaction to any action taken against me will be considered self defence...in other words I own this property....." Apollo took a breath before continuing ".......This is the place my parents were killed and where I was left fend for myself against a horde of Grimm and the wilderness for 6 months....”
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:29 am

...What?
Again, Sonny looks up at Apollo like he just spoke a different language.
"...You forgot, 'but I'm not that kind of person'..."

He stands. These kids just keep getting weirder and weirder!
"I'm not saying you lie,"
Sonny explains, "but someone could easily say that the VPD knows their location. I apologize for your loss, by the way."
He's too sincere to be lying. But for six months? That is definitely a feat of will. Is that the weapon? How did a young boy effectively use something like that to defend himself for six months?

Sonny turns a little toward Lee to see his reaction to this.
So, maybe the 'hidden thing' about him is his will. Perhaps aura or semblance could be the factor. Perhaps all three.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:47 am

Lee shook for a fraction of a second while the slaughter of his family by the Grimm replayed through his mind. My God, him too? Lee's neutral expression eventually faded into sadness and fear while his thoughts went off on their own path. He quickly snapped out of it though, blinking two or three times as his attention refocused on Apollo. He went off like I did, only the city never took him in. Man, this is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:22 am

Lee looks like a veteran huntsman with PTSD. He..doesn't look the greatest right now. Just before Sonny can reacquire him from wherever his mind ran off to, it seems like he comes back to the land of the living. Hmm. Something happened with him as well...
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:09 am

OOC: Sonny looked at Apollo with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder? Huh?

"...I can' tread minds....I can only guess what people are thinking...I just got pretty good at..." Apollo fierce, cold hearted expression didn't change when Sonny apologised for his parents death hiding his true feelings about it as he has done for the years, he learned quickly learned that if you show remorse or fear in the wild you are more likely to die "...don't be..." He told him as is he had said it a million times "...it's not like you killed them..."
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:07 pm

O.O.C.: I hope veteran was just a metaphor, he is only 17.

"It's not like you killed them".... I hope that is just sarcasm.... Lee continued listening until Apollo finished. "Well......, I guess we are in somewhat of the same boat then, Apollo...."He began slowly after recovering from his flashback.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:57 pm

O.O.C.: Basically, Lee looked like someone who has seen some stuff.
And use of 'like' or 'as'. Meaning a comparison, not the real thing.

Rather bitter on the past... Just then, Lee comes out with his information. Hm. Called it.
Sonny crosses his arms, not really knowing what to say since he has nothing to add. His family always lived in a city area so they were never in too much danger when they were not away on an assignment. Of course he feels their sorrow but he will never understand what it is like to grow up without parents. I suppose I can count myself lucky., he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:56 pm

"So...., now what?" Lee broke the silence as gently as possible. "I mean, this has taken us at least ten minutes, can we get somewhere with it?" Lee casually brought his hands back to his pockets after speaking.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:28 am

OOC: Sorry for not posting I have been busy with school the past two days...Imma going to start a Grimm fight just to keep this going until the next Initiation sign up thread goes up.

Apollo remained silent when Lee made his sarcastic he did not answer for a while "....It doesn't  matter that I didn't...it was my fault they died....." His eyes caught sight of a black dot in the distant up in the during the silence and spoke nothing of it as it seem to be circling closer towards them until it shot towards the at breakneck speed swooping down nearly turning them into ribbons with it's talons before preaching it self up on the Bell tower. He didn't need to turn around to tell what it was...they have been hunting each other for weeks on ends now, he herd the Nevermore screech as he turned around and drew his sword as he twirled it by the handle as if handling a fighting staff as it turned a rifle like gun. He took aim...and waited for it to make it's move knowing what it would do next as they played this game and had danced this dance before, he snickered as he saw the X shaped scar on the Nevermore's face running over both eyes...
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:35 pm

"When someone is killed, it isn't anyone's fault but the-..." Sonny noticed something is off. Apollo seemed to stop thinking about his past and now stares off into the distance away from the two others. The black-haired one turns his head, curious as to what bothers the current subject of the conversation, and sees something small but rapidly increasing in size. The heck is-? NO WAY! Sonny attempts to get something out but can't speak fast enough. Instead, opting for a, "move-eh!", as he dives away from his previous spot, narrowly escaping a talon. As he gets up from his role, he takes Luna off and loads the previous magazine as it opens. Putting it in the position to deflect ranged attacks from the big bird of prey while reaching for Licht Hecht. The bird lands on the church bell tower and the spear flips open and is smoothly twirled once into position as a screech is let out. Sonny has not faced a foe this size yet without the aid of a small group of his warrior family. Mostly a group of him, older cousins, and an over-seer. Usually an aunt, uncle, or his father. He was experienced in a few fights with a Deathstalker but not in one with a Nevermore of this size.
They can shoot those feathers. Be on your guard, Sonny.
"Apollo!"
.308 round can break through a cinder block wall and terminate an unshielded target on the other side.
The sound of rifle cocking is accompanied by the quick movement of my spear backward and forward.
"How much damage can happen before you worry?" The tone in Sonny's voice is not a joking one any more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next