RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Alpha

The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:28 am

OOC: Sorry for not posting I have been busy with school the past two days...Imma going to start a Grimm fight just to keep this going until the next Initiation sign up thread goes up.

Apollo remained silent when Lee made his sarcastic he did not answer for a while "....It doesn't  matter that I didn't...it was my fault they died....." His eyes caught sight of a black dot in the distant up in the during the silence and spoke nothing of it as it seem to be circling closer towards them until it shot towards the at breakneck speed swooping down nearly turning them into ribbons with it's talons before preaching it self up on the Bell tower. He didn't need to turn around to tell what it was...they have been hunting each other for weeks on ends now, he herd the Nevermore screech as he turned around and drew his sword as he twirled it by the handle as if handling a fighting staff as it turned a rifle like gun. He took aim...and waited for it to make it's move knowing what it would do next as they played this game and had danced this dance before, he snickered as he saw the X shaped scar on the Nevermore's face running over both eyes...
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:35 pm

"When someone is killed, it isn't anyone's fault but the-..." Sonny noticed something is off. Apollo seemed to stop thinking about his past and now stares off into the distance away from the two others. The black-haired one turns his head, curious as to what bothers the current subject of the conversation, and sees something small but rapidly increasing in size. The heck is-? NO WAY! Sonny attempts to get something out but can't speak fast enough. Instead, opting for a, "move-eh!", as he dives away from his previous spot, narrowly escaping a talon. As he gets up from his role, he takes Luna off and loads the previous magazine as it opens. Putting it in the position to deflect ranged attacks from the big bird of prey while reaching for Licht Hecht. The bird lands on the church bell tower and the spear flips open and is smoothly twirled once into position as a screech is let out. Sonny has not faced a foe this size yet without the aid of a small group of his warrior family. Mostly a group of him, older cousins, and an over-seer. Usually an aunt, uncle, or his father. He was experienced in a few fights with a Deathstalker but not in one with a Nevermore of this size.
They can shoot those feathers. Be on your guard, Sonny.
"Apollo!"
.308 round can break through a cinder block wall and terminate an unshielded target on the other side.
The sound of rifle cocking is accompanied by the quick movement of my spear backward and forward.
"How much damage can happen before you worry?" The tone in Sonny's voice is not a joking one any more.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:53 pm

WIP

As the nevermore fired forward feathers Apollo fired a bullet matching each one even deflecting some back in the general direction of the giant bird. "...Don't bother..." he calmly called out to sonny sounding as if he was somewhat enjoying himself "you would be just throwing your spear if you did that

Last edited by The Alpha on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:55 pm

Lee tucked and rolled as the beast nearly grazed all three of them. As he moved to a fighting stance he let out a remark:"Apollo, I didn't see any Nevermore skulls down there, what do you think!?" Lee quickly unraveled Chichi again, activating the cord and fading from eyesight as his aura took effect. "Don't look for me, Ill stay out of your way!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:56 am

A smirk crosses Sonny's lips. It is a grave situation since he has not faced a Nevermore of this size before but he seems to really like the idea of peppering the large, and very hit-able, target.
"Then let US BEGIN!" Sonny flips Licht closed puts his hand, with it, down on the, now horizontal, surface of Luna, kneels down, and lets loose. Only pausing to reacquire the target when the recoil becomes too much to fire accurately. The sound of gunfire echos off of the trees around the battle as gases escape through the three muzzle brake holes.
Four shots. A pause. Three shots. He brings his right arm back to his side, raises the shield to shoulder height and rests the back end on his arm. Sonny stands, unleashing Hell upon the big, black bird. Not every shot hits but all of them would lower the moral of any average opponent. Shells ping against the roof of the church. A shot cuts a little stone as the group's adversary circles past the tower again.
You can kill me if you want, but I'll be damned if it ain't in a pile of brass! Ha ha ha!
-11 shots fired + earlier ejected round. 8 currently left in mag. 8/11 hit their mark.-
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:05 am

OOC: OK so you guys don't seem to notice the WIP so you can ignore my last post completely. Also Cap' what we did with the last grim fight with the Beowolf pack before you joined, since we don't actually have a mod to control the Grimm's action the next person to post would say if the attack hit and how the Grimm reacted...but lets continue that system after this post.

After being hit by eight of the bullets the Nevermore was stunned for a moment, it recovered in under a second and began to flap its wings blowing gusts of air as strong as a gale force wind the trio blowing the back "THERE ARE NO NEVERMORE SKULL'S DOWN THERE BECAUSE I GOT A HISTORY WITH THIS GUY!" Apollo yelled over the wind to Lee, then saw the damage Sonny's stray bullets were doing, his smirk turned into a scowl but then... "KEEP BREAKING MY HOME SONNY AND YOU WONT BE BETTER OFF THEN ANY OF THE SKULL IN THE GRAVEYARD." He quickly switched Balance Bringer into it's sword form "ON ME I GOT AN IDEA!"

Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:28 pm

"WELL, LETS HEAR IT!" Lee quickly moved into position. "FIRE OR ICE APOLLO? I HAVE BOTH, SIX OF EACH!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:51 pm

[OOC: I looked it up and couldn't find an acronym that makes sense so I didn't know what to do with it. And I figured "you would just be throwing your spear if you did that" meant 'bring it down. don't mess up the place but I don't mind a little damage.' Do take care to make the important things completely clear. Message meaning can easily get lost in text sometimes.]

The wind halts Sonny's barrage and pushes him back. Make yourself more aerodynamic. Decrease surface area as to decrease drag. He turns his right side to the Nevermore, flips the spear open and points it low toward the gust, and aligns Luna away from the Nevermore. It makes it easier to handle but it doesn't come close to stopping it. Sonny's hair whips back and in his face. The wide stance he has is solid but he is still being pushed back.
"KEEP BREAKING MY HOME SONNY AND YOU WONT BE BETTER OFF THEN ANY OF THE SKULL IN THE GRAVEYARD."
"MAKE UP YOUR MIND-DANG IT! WHOA!"
Sonny broke the stance a little to respond and forgot to compensate in the stance. This resulted in him falling on his behind. No wonder the members of my family, that faced one of these, forbade us from aggravating one! Apollo's voice cuts the air.
"ON ME I GOT AN IDEA!"
"ON IT!" Okay, I need to get over to him. He's down-wind so I maybe I could work with this. The more he thinks, the more he slides back. Roll-it'll increase speed but it'll also give you more control! Sonny closes up the shield and flips the spear closed begins to roll and approaches Cobalt.
And~..NOW! Sonny puts the barrel end of the shield down on the surface to stop the roll with a few sparks and steers his movement closer to Apollo with a slide. He then puts the end of the spear against the ground and pushes up to spin behind the boy, stand back up behind him, and open the spear again.
"Following your lead!"
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:28 pm

OOC: WIP stands for work in progress. when I put that up it would because its around 3am where I live and I want to get some shut eye and finish it in the morning, but it doesn't matter now.

"I'M GOING TO KEEP IT DISTRACTED!" Apollo began to explain "ON MY MARK YOU GOING TO SHOOT AND DESTORY THE BRICKS ITS PRESCHED ON FORCING IT IN TO THE AIR. LEE YOU WILL THEN FOLLOW UP BY USING YOUR ROPE THINGS TO PREVENT IT FLYING OFF. FREZZING IT FROM ITS TALLONS AND TAIL FEATHERS TO THE GROUND WOULD KEEP IT STUCK AND IF IT DID GET OUT IT WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FLY WITHOUT IT'S TAIL FEATHERS." Apollo stood as if the wind didn't effect him...he felt a wave of nostalgia wash over him but quickly discarded it as he felt his weapon turn into it's gun form '...thanks dad...' he began to walk forward and fire at the Nevermore aiming for the scar he gave it on it's skull, he knew that if he struck that nerve the bird would try a more lethal approach then a gust of wind.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:10 pm

[How did Google not know what that meant? Sure, I've never heard of it before but that seems like it'd be something a lot of people would know. That's a poop.]

"UHYE!"
Sonny flips the spear open again and moves over to the left to get a better angle. He kneels down and points the shield. The spear goes over his shoulder and sets the top end on the middle of the shield and aims down it to line up the shot. Aiming for the pillars under the feet.
"STANDING BY!"
The wind heavily effects his aim but Sonny is confident. He does a couple, quick imaginary practice shots on the two targeted points on the pillar to get a feel for the wind and then trains his barrel on the bricks right below the foot of the Nevermore.
It is a hectic atmosphere. Steady your heart or you'll have a lower hit chance at a time when you want 100%. Concentrate...

The Nevermore stares at the approaching boy and grows aggravated at his insolence and resistance upon her will. While continuously flapping it's wings harder, she lets out another loud call. As if in anger.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:17 am

Lee quickly spins both ropes as he moves to the right of where Apollo just stood. "ALRIGHT, READY WHEN YOU ARE!" Working against the wind proves to be quite the challenge.  Lee deactivates his aura while doing so, it wont ( in his mind) be of much use in this scenario. This should prove interesting!
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:02 pm

After a few more shots hit the Nevermore stopped creating the gust of gale force air and shot forward a barrage of it's feather like projectiles, Apollo switched the firing mode on his gun to automatic and he then sprayed the bullets out deflecting the feathers that would have hit him or his temporary comrades "....NOW!" he yelled before disappearing from the view of Sonny and Lee sprinting forward staying out of Lee's and Sonny's line of fire and the Nevermore's eye sight but running from incoming feather projectile (that wasn't/isn't going to hit Lee or Sonny) to another feather projectile, he opened the first window, it was up to the others to open the second one then nothing would be able to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:38 pm

When the wind stops, feathers fly, both metaphorically and literally, but none hit us thanks to the work of Apollo. The muzzle on Luna stops drifting without the wind. Aiming becomes easy again.
"....NOW!", Apollo yells.
Time seems to slow to an almost halt. The noise of the feather projectiles hitting the roof's surface seems to muffle. All that exists in Sonny's mind is him, the bird, and the targeted points on the pillar. A heart beat can be heard. That heart beat slows. It shrinks in volume. A deep exhale saturates the dream-like dimension...and then a click..
Everything returns to normal in the mind of Sonny as Luna breathes her fire.
*POW-POW-POW!* The first shot is put into the brick right beneath the Nevermore's footing to help it lose balance. Then, Sonny aims near the middle of the pillar and places two shots, next to each other, on the side of it. Breaking the pillar and causing it to fall and not allowing the bird to recover easily.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 pm

"HERE WE GO!" Lee brings both wrists forward at breakneck speed. For this type of situation, he generated more motion in his swing to compensate for the distance. Each kunai generates a faint whistle as they move to their marks. The first to strike is his left, the cord quickly wrapping itself around the beasts tail and the tip embedding itself within it. Fractions of a second later follows the right, making wide turns around both talons before tightening forcefully. Each impact creates a quick flash of cyan light down the length of both ropes; resulting in an explosive expansion of ice around the tail and both talons. "GOT IT, APOLLO!"
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:47 pm

The Nevermore tried to rise from the ground so it could fly away from the danger it was graced with but couldn't as it's tail and legs frozen to the broken top of the bell tower helplessly flapping its wings and squeaking in fear. "IF YOU WANT TO HIT IT HARD NOW IS THE TIME!" He called out as he reached the edge of the roof he was visible for a split second before he leaped into the air and began falling towards the Nevermore before his sword spilt into two, landed on top of the Nevermore's beak continuously striking the area he had scarred before he reconnected the swords and preformed a forward thrust into the centre point of the scar hoping to sly it...he wasn't letting this one go not after all it has done.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:47 pm

A thrown spear at this range may not be able to penetrate all the way through its tough feathers and thick hide, but five rounds from a semi-automatic rifle do not seem to complain.
Lets go for the weak points now that they are exposed!
"CRY 'HAVOC!' AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!"
Sonny readies another magazine as he fires the five rounds left into the Nevermore. Two at each joint where the wings meet the body and one into the, now exposed, area between its neck and jaw. At the first click, he releases the empty case, puts in the readied new one, and slaps the bolt catch for a reload time of two seconds. In that time he shouts encouragement.
"BRING IT DOWN!"
More shots cut into the bird's exposed weak point. Petals of red fly. Sonny is attempting to cause ever-lasting damage in case it escapes and, if it doesn't, put a hole through that tough flesh and into its brain.
That is, if Apollo doesn't get to it first with those brutal attacks.
The recoil is starting to become a little tiring on Sonny's thin body so he activates his semblance a little to counteract the fatigue.
100/99
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:13 pm

Lee lurched forward as the Nevermore began to descend. "AH S***!" Lee un-clipped both cords from his wrists as he began a mad dash behind Apollo. Reaching into his pockets, he pulls out his entire supply of fire kunai before he leaps from the ledge. Following Apollo's swordsmanship and Sonny's marksmanship, Lee throws four of his six of his projectiles; aiming for areas similar to where  Sonny shot, hoping for additional damage. Unlike the explosions of his ice kunai, this set, upon impact, emitted a bright orange glow as the very kunai itself heated to extreme temperatures. Quickly burning through the beasts armored feathers and into the flesh, he grinned as the Nevermore screeched with the pain. Landing onto the beasts chest, He began slashing at its heart with all of his rage: "THIS ONE IS FOR DAD!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Sonny notices one of the fire kunai stuck in the Grimm's throat. Illuminating a red light like a runway landing beacon. Oh-I'll land something there alright... Once more, the spear tip goes on the shield to accurately guide Sonny's shot. A smirk crosses his lips...
"Hm."
...And shots are placed at the kunai. Two miss while the third succeeds in pushing it inside. Opening a hole to shoot through and setting the roof of its mouth ablaze. The projectiles now can penetrate deeper without the hindrance of the first surface to penetrate.
Both Lee and Apollo strike in almost a blood rage. It is a fierce sight for Sonny to behold-two kids, with a blood-red hatred for Creatures of Grimm, attacking a Nevermore.
Apollo really wants this thing dead-... And then, it hits Sonny.
I GOT A HISTORY WITH THIS GUY!
This is the place my parents were killed
That scar now makes much more sense.
"THIS ONE IS YOUR'S, APOLLO!"
100/97
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:00 am

Apollo priced the skull like mask over the Nevermore's face cracking it straight down the middle leaving it with half on it's face, the fire shot out of its beak (roof of it's mouth) sending him off and into the air directly across from the Nevermore's neck once the beak closed, time seemed to slow as the adrenaline rushed into his blood stream his swords had reconnected and went into its gun form he fired a shot into the air using its recoiled to send him flying forward towards the bird he had his weapon turn back into a sword and separated as he flew forward when the first blade met the skin it dug deep but got stuck now being partially dull after slicing and dicing at the Nevermore's skull like mask. Apollo shifted the position of his body so that gravity would be pushing him down towards the ground at an angle and swung the second sword back into the first one creating an impact as they reconnected this would hopefully create enough force to push the blade through decapitating the bird.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:51 pm

The Nevermore knows the time is near. It begins to struggle and focus completely on trying to break the ice, rather than its attack on us.

Sonny watches as the strike gets stuck in the spine of the Nevermore. When Apollo lifts his other sword, an idea manifests itself into Sonny's mind. Let me help you with that.
Sonny stands so his legs are positioned side to side and away from the target while his torso is angled toward his right of it. A lone shot is fired just under the place where Apollo is readying his strike to guillotine it as it is being brought down. It bends back and the head lowers, practically shoving the neck into the reconnecting blades. The stress on the ice from the shot's extra push on the angle causes it to crack.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:11 pm

After a sufficient amount of slashing, Lee tires and releases his grip. Right before the fall, he pulls spare cord from his sleeves , and quickly reconnects  both kunai to cord and cord to wrist. Beginning to pick up speed, he maneuvers a wrist in the direction of an exposed section of wood from the ruin's structure. As the kunai embeds most of itself within the wood, he soon follows, somewhat slamming into the stone wall. Climbing up onto a nearby ledge dazed, he looks up and witnesses what seems to be Apollo's final attack. Hold nothing back Apollo, let her have it.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Thanks to the team work between the three of them the unofficial hunters Apollo's blade once connected cleaned right through the nevermore's neck decapitating it clean off as the flew off in the air and crashed into the grave yard after arcing into the sky. Apollo landed on top of the nevermore's body and balanced his sword onto of his shoulder before picking up the half of skull like mask he broke off from the bird placed it over the left side of his face after breaking of the area that used to connect to the beak. Dripping in the birds blood he smiled with relief looking unintentionally sadistic. "....take that you oversized chicken...." he whispered into the wind as tears mixed with the beasts blood rolled down his face.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:04 pm

With the energized feeling of battle now gone, Sonny's mood returns to normal. He smirks but it only lasts a second before it fades. His spear flips closed and is put on his back. A small pocket knife comes out of his pocket and flips open. Grinding noises can be heard from behind the still open shield.
Time to add a tally on the big game hunt. A line is placed in a new row, signifying the first Nevermore he has helped slay.
The knife folds and is put back. With a flick of his arm, Sonny puts his cape over his shoulder again. a~nd the ammo check. *click* An empty mag. lands in Sonny's hands. ...Well then! Sonny loads the shield and it slides closed, neatly fitting on his back. He Takes the two empty cases, lifts up his shirt, and puts them in their holders to re-use later.
And now, for the others.
"How's it feel?"
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:49 pm

"Well" Lee replied, having retrieved one of his weapons from the wood beam as he swung back up onto the roof: " It feels like you dented some of my kunai with those bullets of yours. Oh well, they were still in the prototype stage anyway." He said this with dull humor and a small smile. Walking over to Sonny's right, he stood and looked down at Apollo. "Man... that was definitely worth the effort." Wiping away the blood from a cut on his forehead, he flung his hand around to get it off.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:34 am

Apollo fell backwards onto the ground unaware he had fallen into the large pool that was seeping out of the Nevermore's decapitated corpse until he raised his hand as if he was reaching out try to grab the sun in the sky. As the blood from his hand dripped  onto his face his unintentional sadistic looking grin grew.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Sonny rubs the back of his head with his eyes lightly closed. A smile accompanies him as well in the same manner as Lee's. "I'd like to apologize but that would mean I wish that I didn't create an awesome, kick-butt, combo, cocktail attack with the placement of your knife. A small splash noise comes from the bird.
"...Is he going to be okay?-", Sonny asks and then directs his speech to the boy in-literally-a blood bath,"-Y'know, I'm not really big on building structure but I'll bet this place doesn't have much of a shower...
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:58 pm

"Kunai my friend, they are called Kunai." Staring at Apollo in the midst of his "celebration", he turned back to Sonny. " I think he is just basking in the glory." Looking back down at Apollo again, he himself was surprised that he wasn't down there with him. "Jeez, I don't even think that there is even holy water left in these ruins."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)   The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lone sliver blue-eyed wolf in the forest of red (OPEN)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next