RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maiden of the desert [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:51 pm

Aeden managed to pick himself up and roll away from Virgo before she could make any fatal hits. She did however leave a gash in Aeden's right arm.  Pain spread through the arm making lifiting it up a hassle. Damn moving that arm's not going to happen for a while. Aeden quickly moves away from Virgo putting some distance between them he puts Frost Fang into his mouth giving himself a free hand to put Deception X back in its sheath. Once he is done he takes hold of Frost Fang in its revolver form and takes aim at Virgo with an apologetic look on his face. "Fine! I'm sorry for calling you fat! You're husky does that make you feel better?
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:54 pm

"Silence! That doesn't make it any better!"She takes her knife and sends it in a slashing motion aiming towards the arm holding Frost Fang. She aims a kick at his leg hoping to make him fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Aeden saw the attacks coming but with only one good arm he had to make a decision of what to stop. Thinking quickly Aeden made his choice and fired at the blade coming toward him hoping to knock it out of Virgo's hand. He knew the kick would hit and he would fall but if his shot hit and blew the knife away she would have to wrestle him as he fell on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:48 pm

As the knife is blown out of Virgo's hand she scowls and tackles Aeden to the ground. She raises her hand ready to claw him with her nails across his face. She swings at his face but stops inches before and realises the position she's in. She blushes and says. "Time to...uhm die..."She holds her hand close to her chest and drifts off into the spaces of her mind.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Noticing Virgo's hesitation Aeden made his move. As Virgo sat on top of Aeden put of his hands in case she started to hit him. While he blocked he raised his legs up and moved them under Virgo's arms and looped them around her shoulder at the knee. With a quick jerk Aeden pulls Virgo off him and pushes himself off the ground. The two move in the direction Aeden pulled and Virgo lands on the ground underneath Aeden in a complete reversal. Aeden smirks at his own greatness and looks down at Virgo noticing a slight blush on her face. An evil idea pops into his head. He leans in close and whispers into Virgo's ear. "I prefer being the one on top."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:06 pm

By now Virgo is shaking and she feels her cheeks, they're warm and probably red. She whispers back to Aeden. "O-Ok, I-I like being on the bottom..."Virgo takes her hand putting it on the band in her hair. She removes it revealing her silver kitty ears. They twitch in excitement as her breathing gets heavier. She pulls up her hand looking at it, shaking like crazy of course.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Aeden leans back a bit now far enough to look Virgo in the eyes. He wears a triumphant look on his face as his eyes move toward the cave. "Oh you do? Well naughty cat's need to be punished." Aeden stands up and offers his hand to Virgo. "What my fiancee doesn't know won't hurt her. How about we head back to the cave. The sand's going to get a little uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:22 pm

Virgo nods her head and takes Aeden's hand with her shaking one. She stands following Aeden while at the same time barely able to stand because of her shaking legs. Y-Yes Masuta!"((Short crappy post))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Aeden and Virgo walk into the cave and Aeden immediately takes his shirt off. He looks over at Virgo before throwing her on the bed. "I lost my shirt what about yours?" Aeden opens his first aid and bandages the cut he received from Virgo stopping the bleeding. He steps over to the trap Virgo had caught him in earlier and takes a bundle of rope from it. He heads back to Virgo and the bed. "Once you finish close your eyes. I have a surprise for you."

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Virgo sat on the bed still shaking she tried to remove her maids outfit but failed to do so, her hands were shaking so much in excitement it looked as if she was freezing cold. "C-Can you do it f-for me masuta?"She holds her hand to the top of her outfit trying to remove it.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Aeden placed the rope in his bad hand and drew Deception X with his other. He walked over to Virgo and slid the knife into an opening on her dress. "What makes you think I have time for clothes?" Aeden moves the knife down easily slicing through the fabric. Aeden puts Deception X back into its sheath and grabs the rope once again. "Now go under the cover's and close your eyes. Your surprise is coming."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:20 pm

After Virgo's outfit is ripped she manages to get the rest of with ease. She tucks herself under the covers ready for whatever would come at her. She blushed bright red in excitement holding the top of the covers with her shaking hands. "N-Now what..."She began to shiver under the covers because of the cold atmosphere of the cave.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:13 pm

With a sinister smile on his face, Aeden leans in close to Virgo without making a sound and surprises her by softly speaking into her ear. "You might experiance a little tightness, just enjoy it." Aeden began to uncoil the rope. He looped the rope around the bed as it ran over Virgo. In small intervels Aeden would pull on the rope, tightening it against Virgo's skin showing off the shape of her body underneath the cover. When Aeden finally secured the final knot he quietly grabbed his shirt slipping it back on and picked up Virgo's torn dress. He walked over to Virgo and whispered into her ear once again. "I'm going to walk away. Unless you call me back I won't return." Aeden began to walk out of the cave heading for his bike. He grips his arm as pain shoots through it once again. It's good I got out of there without a battle. I am in no condition to fight.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:50 pm

After Virgo is tied she sighs with pleasure but after she hears Aeden say he's going to walk away...she realized she's been tricked and fooled by her own lust. She began to tug at the ropes but it was no use. She activated her aura to take a card out of her small bandolier still attached to her leg and cut the rope. She started to chase after Aeden but realized the state she was in. Half naked and still shaking. She sighed and moved into a smaller compartment of her cave pulling off a tarp over a motorcycle she had stolen and modified a few years back. She 'mounted' Silent Night and revved the engine as it came to life but still sounded as if it was almost not running. She pulled a small lever which caused 2 silenced sub-machine guns to come out of small compartments on the bike. As she rode out of the cave she chased after Aeden hoping to catch him before he got to what looked like his motorcycle. "Time for punishment, asshole..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Aeden clearly heard Virgo's threat and a smile spread across his face. Okay not one of my best ideas. I'll admit that. Aeden tried moving his wounded arm and found he had regained control of it. No chance I could fight with it but I can at least drive. Aeden looked back toward the cave to see Virgo heading for him. Keeping calm Aeden drew Frost Fang and shot a line of of spikes where Virgo was headed. At the very least she would have to go around and give me some time. Aeden reached Phantom and hopped on wincing at the pain in his arm. He gave one last look at Virgo and yelled. "The only thing its time for is a diet!" Aeden turned his engine on and started driving away from Virgo as fast as he could without losing control.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Virgo was riding Silent Night at a faster speed than usual. Her silver hair blew in the wind behind her and her ears began to twitch from excitement and the damp air. She looked down for but a second at her half exposed body and blushed heavily. She began to gain some speed in Aeden until a set of spikes was set down. She ground to a halt and went around the spikes giving Aeden some time that she couldn't afford to give."Cowardly tactics...play nice..."She remembers that Aeden has her outfit and she activates her aura trying to aim it at the pocket on her outfit. She pulls out the ace of spades and activates the infused. The card comes to life and she aims it at Aedens bad arm trying to stall him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Pain surges through Aeden's body as the card begins to electrify him. His body stiffens up, making him unable to guide the bike along the uneven sand properly. Aeden is forced to slow Phantom down in order be able to keep control. Aeden begins to move his bad arm and reaches into his holster, drawing Frost Fang. Aeden grits his teeth trying to ignore the pain from his arm and the card. He points the weapon at the card and fires a round of ice dust point blank. Aeden is able to stop the cards effect and begins to breath heavily after such a taxing experience.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:13 pm

As the card freezes Virgo activates her aura again lifting the Ace of diamonds and attempts to slam it into Aeden's arm and keeps the expressionless look on her face but a certain hatred appears in her voice, "You can trick me, strip me, and even hurt me, but you can't arrest me..."She looked at him and got off of Silent Night and began to slowly walk over to Aeden with her combat knife out. "Accept your death redheaded maggot!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:28 pm

Aeden manages to catch the block of ice before it hit him and holds it in his hand with an angry look on his face. He presses a button on Phantom opening the mouth at the head of the Bike, Aeden shoves the card inside, and shuts the mouth. The mouth does not destroy the card but will hold it in place, even Virgo's manipulation would not free the card. "Give my arm a rest!" Seeing Virgo approach Aeden knew he had enough with this damn farce. He steps off Phantom and draws Frost Fang with his only good arm. "You want to finish this? Fine by me, and believe me jail is the only place your kind should ever exist." Aeden charges toward Virgo, Frost Fang in dagger form. He aims for a swipe at the bend in her elbow trying to immobilize her arm.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Virgo says, "I can aim wherever I please scum, now please just die so I can finish what I was doing..."She begins to slash at him with her knife but right before her arm makes contact she stops in her tracks to see a slow trickle of blood flowing down her arm then increasing. She gripped her arm and fell to the ground. She yelled hoping to catch him off guard, "I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO SCUM, GO AHEAD AND RAPE ME, YA KNOW WHAT EVEN ARREST ME YA GO AHEAD P, OH WAIT YOU'RE TOO WEAK TO DO THAT YOU LITTLE BITCH!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Aeden stands before Virgo as she goes on and on about what Aeden might do. He tries to remain emotionless but a slight spark of anger passes through his face. "JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" Aeden brings Frost Fang up and and moves it at high speed toward her head. From Virgo's view it would appear that Aeden is coming in for the kill. At the last second Aeden turns the blade letting the pommel hit Virgo cleanly on the side of the head, knocking her unconscious. "As if I would lower myself to the level of a murderer." As her body slumps to the side Aeden puts Frost Fang away and retrieves bandages from his pocket. He walks over to Virgo and wraps her head up trying to stop the bleeding. He picks up her body surprised by how light she actually is and sets her on the bike. After a few minutes of awkwardly moving her around and some rope, Aeden is able to tie Virgo to him in secure manner. "If I die because of the ride back I'm going to kill someone." Aeden begins to drive off as carefully as he can hoping the lack of his other arm wouldn't be too much of a problem. After a moderate drive and a few close calls Aeden and the unconscious Virgo finally arrive at the police station. There is no way I'm getting off Phantom without falling. New plan. "Hey! I have something for you!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:05 pm

As a large office hears some kid yelling outside he says, "For gods sake. SHUTUP OUT THERE!" He then looks out the window to see someone on a bike with someone tied to the back. He looks closer and then his eyes widen. He attempts to run with his large size and bursts through the door outside. He trips down the stairs and then gets up again running at a slow pace towards Aeden. He arrives at the bike and pats Aeden on the back, "GOOD JOB MATE! YOU CAPTURED THE INFAMOUS VIRGO!"He begins to untie Virgo from Aeden and takes her in his hands. He begins to princess carry Virgo into the staion but before he goes, he places a large amount of lien in a bag Aeden just happened to have, but it was enough just to tip the bike over and knock Aeden on the ground, '"OH, SORRY THERE BOY!"He watches Aeden pick himself and the bike up and drive away looking rather upset with the policeman. He gives a booming laugh and walks Virgo into the staion putting her in one of the small temporary cells. She awakens and rubs her arm and head. She mumbles, "All I wanted was a good kill....or even something 'else'...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of the desert [Open]    Maiden of the desert [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maiden of the desert [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2