RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]

Go down 
+6
Skylight
evilparsnips
Shortstop
Dark Soul
Queso
Aphrodisiac
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:29 pm

"Am I missing something here?" Pierce asked as Emerald suddenly came up and slapped Mike across the face. Didn't look like he did anything either. The smile had been wiped off Pierce's face, replaced with confusion, a brow arcing high, as a looked back and forth between the two. "Alrighty then, Emerald. Truth or dare?"

I'm gonna enjoy watching this play out. Pierce though, his grin returning.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:50 pm

When Emerald was called a second time he thought, Good, I don't mind talking a bit more. You got a plan? Yep. Emerald answers again with, "Truth."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Aaaand there goes the plan. Pierce thought, his hopes of making the two kiss and make up crushed with a single word. He goes silent for a few seconds, looking at the ceiling as he thought of a question when a light bulb goes off. "All right then. If you could do this," Pierce said, momentarily going invisible before reappearing again. "What would you do and to who?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Emerald thought about it for a while. Think of the possibilities! We could punch everyone in this room! Except for Vanille, she's a friend. I wouldn't consider anyone we met in that place a friend. Well, I would, but you reminded me of something. Emerald looked back up and answered, "I'd punch Byron Hatter 7 times." Most of them probably don't know who that is. Doesn't matter, that's what I'd do.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Vanille looked over at Emerald as she heard that name. 'Byron Hatter'. She stood up and walked over to Emerald smacking him on the arm lightly to get his attention. "I'm sure everyone who was there wants to punch him 7 times...maybe even more..."Vanille sighs trying not to remember all the stuff in...that place. Although she felt lucky that no one asked her the fateful question of 'Truth or Dare' yet.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:29 pm

"I chose that number so that it would be one punch per each of us that went there," Emerald replies to Vanille. Turning back to the group he says, "Alright, Mike, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:12 pm

Mike may act like an idiot all the time, but in reality he was actually half smart. He knew if he said dare he would get the same dare as Hoshi did, and that would be no fun at all. "Truth." He said simply. He wondered if Emerald had a master plan for a truth, but at least Mike would still be able to annoy him with his telepathy.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:35 pm

"Do I want to know who this Hatter guy is?" Pierce asked the two, his eyebrow still raised in confusion. Who, what, where, and why. He thought idly, his brain whirring at top speed trying to remember any Byron Hatters.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 am

"No," Emerald responded to Pierce. He looked back to Mike thinking about the truth, Were you expecting that? No, but I can think of something that'll be personal. Though, I doubt it would be as good as anything I would come up with. Quiet!

Emerald asked Mike, "Out of the five ladies in this room, which would you date and why?" Date? DATE? THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH! I'm not perverted like you. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE TO DO A BETTER TRUTH! Shut up. GAH!
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:43 am

Oh dear... Mike thought when he was given his question. Most people would find it awkward, but Mike found it worse than most. He had never thought of ANYONE in that kind of way. Be them girl or boy, they had always been only friends, and it had never even occurred to Mike to go any further, and he wasn't really attracted to anyone in the room. Daisy is the person I'm closest to I guess. He thought to himself. "I guess it would have to be Daisy, as she's the one I know best." He said. He felt kind of awkward, but at least he could still use his telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:50 am

Daisy listened to the truth and already knew the answer, it was going to be her, she was the only girl she had ever seen him even interact with. When Mike said his answer Daisy wasn't phased that much, at least the reason wasn't because of something like "because she's pretty." That would have caused quite a lot of tension with Hoshi, if it wasn't already. Daisy looked at Hoshi to see how she reacted to someone else being attracted to her, Daisy hoped it wouldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:04 am

Hoshi was day dreaming, she reacted quiet well to the truth in question. Her reaction consisted of her ear's pricking up at the mention of Daisy and them felling back down and she began to blush slightly and smile when she realised it was in response to a truth question. She put her head on Daisy's shoulder thinking 'why did I react like that it's only a game, really shouldn't of reacted at all, he only said Daisy as she's the only one in here he actually knows' still blushing with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:23 am

Mike noticed Daisy react to his answer, and Hoshi too, but he didn't know why. He realised he had to pick the next person. He looked around at the group, realising he knew very few of them. He decided to pick Hoshi, as he had just met her, but she was obviously friends with Daisy so she must be ok. "Hoshi. Truth or dare?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:36 am

Hoshi raised her head from Daisy's shoulder suddenly and her cat ears raised once more at the words 'Hoshi. Truth or dare' her face dropped at having to pick for a second time. "Well, since I've already done a dare I may as well answer a truth" she said, not surprised Mike had picked her 'why didn't I see this one coming' she thought wondering what she might have to answer.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:53 pm

Mike thought for a moment, trying to think of a decent question to ask. In the end, he gave up and asked "How about the opposite to what I was asked? Which boy in this room would you date?" He figured it wasn't very original, but it was the best he could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:39 pm

Hoshi was struck by the question, Mike didn't know about her and Daisy yet. Hoshi looked at Daisy with a look that said 'please don't kill me' and began looking around the room at all the boys. She narrowed it down to two Emerald or Pierce and after much thought responded to the truth with "Probably.... Emerald" she smiled a little keeping the reason to herself. She began too look around the room for her second victim whilst waiting to see Emeralds response.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Emerald shrugs, he didn't really care that much seeing how it was just a choice between four guys. If given the entire school, there was probably a lot more higher then he was on the "list" that she had. I still don't like how she did that. That's scary in my opinion. Emerald! Jump on this chance! She's probably dating someone else, though. I don't care either way, there were only three other guys here to choose from. Hurrah! We're the best! In her eyes at least. Don't you ruin this for me!
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Hoshi had expected a better reaction than just a shrug. She had chosen her next victim and had begun to think of truths and of dares "OK my next victim is Vanille" she smiled as she pointed at the long white haired girl "Vanille Truth or Dare?" she asked in a dramatic tone a small smile creeping across her face at the thought of the truth she would ask her 'now just to come up with a good dare' she thought
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:54 am

Vanille looked at Hoshi surprised she actually got picked. She thought for a moment asking herself, "Truth or...dare, what would be the better choice? If I choose truth I may have to reveal something deep....or dark!"She didn't want to do anything to embarrass herself any further than she did during the last game like this. She said hesitantly, "Truth..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Hoshi had a evil glint in her eye as she made eye contact with Vanlle, "If you could torture anyone in this room, who would it be, what would your torture weapon be and how long would you torture them for" her evil smile turned to on of complete innocence as she rested her head on Daisy's shoulder and broke eye contact with Vanille, awaiting the dark reply that was to come.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:44 pm

Pierce sat there, speechless. Well that got really dark really fast. He thought, staring at Hoshi a mix of confusion and slight fear on his face. Leaning towards Rebecca, Pierce whispers, "She didn't put anything deadly in my hair, did she?" He asked, trying to get a look up at his hair, the fringe obscuring his view.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Glancing over Pierce's hair Rebecca didn't notice anything that Hoshi could have slipped in. She wanted to slip something in herself and blame it on her, but to be honest, the blonde girl scared her a little bit. Besides, when she started teasing the butt-sniffer, she wanted him to know she was behind it. "No, you're okay." She whispered with a shake of her head. "At least I don't see anything."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:02 pm

Vanille thought for a moment of who she would torture... She glanced across the room and noticed Rebecca not wearing a shirt, and from past experiences she knew that most people she was friends with who didn't wear shirts, don't like them. She smiled and giggled to herself and pictured it in her head. She finally replied by saying, "I would torture Rebecca, by forcing her to wear 5 shirts at the same time, for 24 hours!"She giggled again at what she just said and gave herself a small pat on the back. "Good job Vanilla!"She looked around knowing it was her turn to ask the question to. She glanced over at Pierce saying, "Pierce...Truth or Dare?"After she asked she began to think of a good dare hoping he would pick that, but she had no truth yet.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Pierce laughed at the thought of the faunus in several shirts. Incredibly simple, yet a surprisingly effective means of torture. He thought, imaging the girl in an inch thick layer of clothing, stark contrast to her normal attire. Upon hearing his name though, he turns to Vanille. "Hmmm, we've had a bunch of truths in a row, so dare." He relied, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Vanille thought to herself, "What would be a sufficient dare?"She maintained deep thought for about a minute and something finally popped in her head. She pictured the situation and laughed. "I dare you to pick one of the girls to sit on your lap for the rest of the game!"It may have sounded a bit weird and sort of a win win situation but she thought it was funny.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:39 am

Aaaaand this is gonna bite her in the butt. Pierce thought, his shoulders shaking as he laughed internally. Pretending to scan the girls in the room and picking a target, he lets his vision pass over Vanille a few times before stopping on her. "Well then, I choose you." He said, flashing her a wide grin. Talk about poetic justice or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:32 pm

All these dares, turned around so well... interesting. Moseph leaned on one of the arm rests of his 'throne' and watched Vanille for a hopefully brilliant reaction. Laps seem to be a big deal...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next