RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]

Go down 
+6
Skylight
evilparsnips
Shortstop
Dark Soul
Queso
Aphrodisiac
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Hoshi was awestruck by how childish the first dare was. she looked at Daisy in disbelief and said "Really, Patty cake" She started to think 'i guess it's kind of a good dare if you hate kiddies games or being childish' She watched as moseph got up and sat in front of the darer. She began thinking of some truth's and dare's of her own, she hadn't really put much thought into it up until now 'so what to pick as a truth and what to pick as a dare' she thought maintaining a expression that made her look as if she was still focused on the current dare.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:07 pm

"Patty cake patty cake, bakers man. Bake me a cake as fast as you can. Roll it and fold it and mark it with an "R", toss it in the over for baby and me!" Sang out as she and Moseph went through the various hand motions of the game, her tail swishing happily behind her.

Once they finished Rebecca giggled before asking, "We coontinue with you asking someone yes?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:18 am

Moseph followed suit with the hand motions, although he kept silent and more rigid about his movements. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. he thought. It still felt weird to him that it ended up being something so simple. When they finished, he got back up and sat back on his throne once more, making no comment on the dare.

"Emerald, Truth or Dare."
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:22 am

Mike cheered as the game finally began. He had been waiting for what felt like hours. When the first dare was called, Mike couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. He hoped some of the other dares were more adventurous.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:42 am

"Seriously?" Pierce said to no one in particular as he found a seat on a nearby bed as he watched the ridiculous show. "Saw the alcohol and was expecting something a bit moooooooore... daring?" Putting his free time to good use, he began planning a few truths and dares in his head, imagining which one would suit which person.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Emerald heard his name called by Moseph and thought, Damnit. Ah, hell. Shit! MOSEPH YOU MOTHERFRAGGER!

He calmed down quickly and asked, So which should I choose? Both are going to be embarrassing most likely. Truth is the safer option for now. But dare is more fun! Maybe later Almandine, I'd rather go safer on this one. Fine.

Emerald snapped out of thought and said, "Truth."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:56 pm

''If you had to murder one person in this room to be ever able to leave, who would you murder and why?'' Moseph asked rather bluntly, leaning on one of the arm rests of his throne and looking at Emerald with stale, albeit curious, eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Emerald sat looking at each and every one of the students in the room. In his head a discussion had began. Not embarrassing. Thankfully. Though, you could hurt someone's feelings. Screw their feelings! Can we answer everyone? Probably, but I doubt that would be a good answer. I'm really pissed off at Hoshi for that headache. Don't forget that crazy person who was continually knocking on the door. Too many people came in after that knocking, it could be any of them. I could probably just pick someone randomly that I don't know. Just make sure to explain that that is your reasoning. Will do.

Emerald looked around the room one last time before pointing at Mike, saying, "I would murder Mike. Murder is killing without just reason. I don't have just reason, I'm just picking someone I don't know, because they would be the easiest to kill since I didn't know them." That sounded like the way that you usually solve a riddle Moseph made. Dude! We're not in Wonderland anymore! We've had enough riddles!
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Mike was watching the game absent mindedly. He didn't really know many of the people here, so he wasn't expecting to doing anything much. But when Emerald gave his answer, Mike was a little taken aback. He wasn't hurt by any means. He knew a lot of people who found him annoying, so he took it well. What surprised him was that he had seemingly picked him out of the blue as the person she would kill in cold blood. "Remind me never to invite you to a party!"

(OOC: fixed. Emerald sounds like a girls name...)

Last edited by evilparsnips on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:54 pm

((OOC: Emerald is a guy.... why the hell did you think he was a girl?

Edit: Yeah, chat told me it is an actual name for a girl, I've just never heard it used as a name.))

Emerald looks around the room, finally he rests his eyes on Hoshi. "Truth or Dare, Hoshi?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Hoshi woke from her day dream phased with the big question, truth or dare. 'shall I do a dare, I'm up for whatever they throw at me' she thought looking Emerald directly in his eye's "Dare" she said slowly and in a dramatic tone, taking another drink from her bottle of tequila waiting for the dare to b decided. She started thinking she had made a terrible mistake but couldn't change it now 'what's the worst they can give me' she thought putting her worries to rest
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Emerald thinks inside his head, What should I dare? Inappropriate stuff is always fun. Maybe later. Aww! How about some strategic revenge? What'd you have in mind? How about something to do with her semblance? You mean the telepathy thing? Yep. Even better than inappropriate stuff! Okay, I got an idea.

Emerald looks up and says to Hoshi, "I dare you to not send any telepathic messages for the rest of the game." He remembers her talking to Mike and Daisy through telepathy before everyone arrived. "If she sends any messages to you two it'll be on your heads if you don't report it," he added.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:20 pm

Hoshi was more than happy to comply, it was a game where there is no need for privacy after all. "OK, this should be fairly easy" she said almost to confident. 'I expected something a little bit worse than that after what I did' she thought. She hadn't meant to hurt Emerald earlier but this was his dare to call so he got to choose her punishment. Hoshi turned and looked for who to choose, she remembered what Pierce had said earlier about daring, dares. "Pierce your up, truth or dare?" she said with a look that could kill a ursa.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:17 pm

Well that doesn't bode well. Pierce thought to himself as he watched Hoshi's death stare. IT was an oddly unsettling sight, even more impressive since Pierce has stared up at a reared ursa."Well, here we go." He said, chuckling softly and locking eyes, returning the look a with wide, somewhat impish, grin. "Dare."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Hoshi had a evil smile creep across her face whilst keeping her stare at Pierce going. "You have to let me style your hair, in whatever style I want and then you have to keep it that way until the end of the game" she said, whilst thinking "his hair I perfect for this dare" her evil smile took over from the stare. She started to think of a way she could style it 'I have the most 'perfect' idea' she thought.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:56 pm

A bead of sweat rolls down the side of Pierce's forehead. It sounds so innocent. Yet so sinister at the same time. He thought to himself, as he blew a stray lock from his face. "Alright then. I'm guessing I could probably my semblance to hide whatever you do, but where's the fun in that?"  He said as he stood up with a grunt and walked over to Hoshi. Sitting down in front of the blonde girl, his back facing her, Pierce runs his hand through his hair for what he hopes isn't the last time. "Go for it. Just no scissors, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Hoshi began to brush his hair at first making sure it was perfect for what she was about to do. She began to braid his hair, creating two thick braids that came down either side of his face. With the rest of the hair on top, at the front of his hair she made a fringe which covered his forehead slightly. She let the rest of the hair, on top and at the back hang down, "Finished" she said with a little giggle "Worthy of a princess if you ask me" a wide smile on her face "what does everyone else think?" she said inquisitively trying to hold back a laugh 'I think I may have gone overboard on him, I completely forgot it was a boy I'm doing the hair of' she thought
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:02 pm

(OOC: Oops. Editd. Used wrong character's name. My bad)

"I was expecting worse, but not bad." Pierce said, looking up at what he could see of his hair. Blowing the fringe, he lets it have a bit of time in the air before it falls back down. "Well at least it's balanced. All in all, I can't say I'm mad." He added, tugging lightly on the braids, grinning wide and laughing. Giving one final tug, Pierce turns back to the 'audience'. "So, comments? Questions? Violent reactions?"

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:06 pm

Mike had begun to slip into his thoughts again, before Hoshi got her dare to not use telepathy. He wasn't sure if Emerald had chosen that for a laugh, or whether she didn't like her telepathy. Nonetheless, he focused his thoughts on him and sent a message telepathically. "Hey! I can use telepathy too!" He sent, before seeing Hoshi walk over to Argent and style his hair. He laughed when Hoshi stepped away, revealing a very girly haircut.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Like Hoshi, Mike got back multiple responses from inside Emerald's head, Not another one! Why aren't they bringing food?! DUMBASS CAN'T PAY ATTENTION! Emerald merely winced this time because he didn't want to collapse from out of nowhere in front of this many people. What he did instead was quickly infer that it was Mike, since he heard a guy's voice and saw him communicating with Hoshi earlier. After this inference he got up walked smoothly over to Mike and backhanded the side of his face. He said to Mike, "She got a dare, however you should learn to take people seriously, and that is why I hit you." Having explained himself he walks back to his seat and sits down.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Mike heard the multiple responses from inside Emerald's head, before he got up, walked over and backhanded him in the face. Mike simply laughed at his warning, and, when he went to sit back down, sent another message. "Take people seriously? No chance!" he sent, while grinning. He knew this was probably a bad idea. But then, he had evoked Nathaniel's anger multiple times since he arrived at Beacon, and he was still alive, so how bad could it turn out? At worst, Mike would likely get a few injuries, which was minor payment for such fun.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:56 pm

IC:

Well.......

This felt embarrassing.

I knocked on the door, twice. I was late, but that involved a totally unrelated story that I'm not about to tell. Still, late was late whether I had an excuse or not, and that was bad enough as it was.

"Hey.......isn't there, like, some game here?" I asked after the knocks, not exactly sure what might happen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Sighing somewhat irritatedly, Moseph picked up a small stapler and attached the Parasite to it, throwing the stapler to go around the door handle and twist it to let the final tribu- er, 'player' into the room, "You're late, late is not a nice thing to be." he said harshly.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 2:22 am

IC:

"Late is better than nothing, I guess."

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Hoshi giggled silently at Mike's stupidity to use his telepathy on Emerald, the same person who just dared Hoshi not to use it after said events earlier, she knew that he had used it as she got a similar angry reaction when she tried to use her telepathy and that fact he referenced Hoshi's dare. She soon stopped giggling when Emerald spoke being able to understand his point. Although she couldn't help but smile at Mike's defiantly. She looked at Mike "Are you really dumb enough to say that, now don't fight...." she said inquisitively yet smiling unable to quiet comprehend what he had said, it being so stupid. "... at least not to the death" a evil smile spread across her face, a idea came into her mind for a dare ''This'll be good' she thought evilly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:29 pm

"Am I missing something here?" Pierce asked as Emerald suddenly came up and slapped Mike across the face. Didn't look like he did anything either. The smile had been wiped off Pierce's face, replaced with confusion, a brow arcing high, as a looked back and forth between the two. "Alrighty then, Emerald. Truth or dare?"

I'm gonna enjoy watching this play out. Pierce though, his grin returning.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:50 pm

When Emerald was called a second time he thought, Good, I don't mind talking a bit more. You got a plan? Yep. Emerald answers again with, "Truth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next